Reviews for More Than Fifteen Conversations About Stuff
Ikasury chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
i was going to wait to read all there was to write a review, but now i just have to say it...

Hitchhikers for the win! .

and there is absolutely nothing wrong with being an absolute geek... be proud! *waves 'go geeks' flag*

off to read more *salute-waves* Sayounara! .

-Ikasury
ElfishScallywag chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
This one's beautiful. Love the choice of leaning into him or not, and how she doesn't dare to ask. And her last line :-D
ElfishScallywag chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
Eeh I ADORE this one. I love the hands-bit, I'm just a sucker for thumbs and calloused hands and that he kissed her *fingers*, sjkfkfj. And it works so well with them! That just makes my insides go all warm and gooey, love it.
ElfishScallywag chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
"When he sneezes, he knows it's all over."

This one made me giggle :P And I'm so proud of actually getting that last line, which made the whole chapter, because I'm normally awfully thick when it comes to stuff like that :P Love the writing, am reading on now!
lavaloner chapter 32 . 4/29/2009
This story just goes to show how intricately you analyzed the characters. You actually understand the characters, and reading your fics makes me jealous :3

How do you think of these ideas? Like, I think that your ability to get an idea, and then unravel it until you see the whole picture and then to express it so accurately kind of dazzles me.

Woo, you amazing, man. Amazing.

Got any tips for a beginner like me?
lavaloner chapter 46 . 4/23/2009
While browsing through , I gave up looking for a story as good as yours and decided "what the hell?", I'll just read your MORE THAN FIFTEEN CONVERSATIONS.. fic again because it is probably the best thing I've read so far.

The Quiz makes me laugh, cry, and want to draw bunnies after all my answers on tests now.

I don't think I have any criticism. I think you're older than me, which, all insults aside, means that you're exponentially maturer than I. Obviously. I still sleep with a damn night light.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

I hope you update soon, my fingers are itching in anticipation for your next blurb. HA! I like that word. BLURB. B-L-U-R-B.

lavaloner chapter 47 . 4/2/2009
Yups, still amazing.
iblowuptheworld chapter 47 . 4/2/2009
Okay, dude, you're like _amazing_.

I think I needs lit lessons from you.
iblowuptheworld chapter 46 . 4/2/2009
This is an amazing story. Not only did you end the story with Ichigo and Rukia knocking some boots, you also managed to say as little about it as you could and let us readers come up with the vivid images.

Hey, call me a perv, but it's IchiRuki FTW.

I are diehard IchiRuki. And, this story/plot/couple thousand characters completely made my day and I can't wait to read another one of your stories.
lavaloner chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
YOU ARE AWESOME.
amazeedayzee chapter 47 . 3/5/2009
Three reasons I love this story:

- The title is awesome.

- A lifetime supply of fluff :D

- The extensive use of my language arts class' vocabulary words, which we can turn in for points.
Mellifluence chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
“Girls always go for that one.”

I RESENT THAT, ICHIGO. I'm as girly-girl as a girl can get, and I HATE Romeo and Juliet (IMHO it's beyond overrated.) I mean, if you're looking for Shakespearean comedy/romance, then Twelfth Night kicks ass. As for tragedy - NOTHING tops Macbeth. NOTHING.

An awesome series by the way. Brilliantly written - I look forward to reading the rest!
Winged Knight chapter 47 . 10/30/2008
Hmm. Prose poetry. Nice.
YL chapter 47 . 10/30/2008
I feel choked. Like I cannot catch my breath. I want to read his untold story and fix her broken wings. Or perhaps I don't. Cos this chapter was intoxicating. And I had to read it thrice. To absorb how twisted and conflicted the personalities and relationships were, and how gorgeously you worded it. I'm addicted to beautiful ambiguities. Weird-mood land is good. )
Goku's Daughter chapter 47 . 10/30/2008
Wow, this one was creative. I liked how you described things in this chapter. Ambiguous somewhat, great. ) I like the mention of Kaien in this one too. (Though Ichigo, in the series, probably doesn't know about him). I like the last paragraph a lot.

/He's sure he cannot explain the feeling, a swelling like his heart might burst from the feel of it. He only knows he has been exposed to something rare and precious. Like a really good song./

The first sentence sounds...much like he's in love with her. but just doesn't know it. ) and, I feel, when we're in love, sometimes our hearts play a little song. (bahaha I'm such a nerd)

Good job, keep up the great work.

GD