Reviews for More Than Fifteen Conversations About Stuff
iblowuptheworld chapter 46 . 4/2/2009
This is an amazing story. Not only did you end the story with Ichigo and Rukia knocking some boots, you also managed to say as little about it as you could and let us readers come up with the vivid images.

Hey, call me a perv, but it's IchiRuki FTW.

I are diehard IchiRuki. And, this story/plot/couple thousand characters completely made my day and I can't wait to read another one of your stories.
lavaloner chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
YOU ARE AWESOME.
amazeedayzee chapter 47 . 3/5/2009
Three reasons I love this story:

- The title is awesome.

- A lifetime supply of fluff :D

- The extensive use of my language arts class' vocabulary words, which we can turn in for points.
Mellifluence chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
“Girls always go for that one.”

I RESENT THAT, ICHIGO. I'm as girly-girl as a girl can get, and I HATE Romeo and Juliet (IMHO it's beyond overrated.) I mean, if you're looking for Shakespearean comedy/romance, then Twelfth Night kicks ass. As for tragedy - NOTHING tops Macbeth. NOTHING.

An awesome series by the way. Brilliantly written - I look forward to reading the rest!
Winged Knight chapter 47 . 10/30/2008
Hmm. Prose poetry. Nice.
YL chapter 47 . 10/30/2008
I feel choked. Like I cannot catch my breath. I want to read his untold story and fix her broken wings. Or perhaps I don't. Cos this chapter was intoxicating. And I had to read it thrice. To absorb how twisted and conflicted the personalities and relationships were, and how gorgeously you worded it. I'm addicted to beautiful ambiguities. Weird-mood land is good. )
Goku's Daughter chapter 47 . 10/30/2008
Wow, this one was creative. I liked how you described things in this chapter. Ambiguous somewhat, great. ) I like the mention of Kaien in this one too. (Though Ichigo, in the series, probably doesn't know about him). I like the last paragraph a lot.

/He's sure he cannot explain the feeling, a swelling like his heart might burst from the feel of it. He only knows he has been exposed to something rare and precious. Like a really good song./

The first sentence sounds...much like he's in love with her. but just doesn't know it. ) and, I feel, when we're in love, sometimes our hearts play a little song. (bahaha I'm such a nerd)

Good job, keep up the great work.

GD
Imbeleth chapter 47 . 10/29/2008
I gotta agree, Kilonji... but its alright. When writers sink into a weird mood, that's where stories happen. I really like this chapter. Have you heard Rukia's theme song? Wing Stock? Cos while reading your fic, the song kinda just popped into my head. Brilliant. )
happyfacez chapter 46 . 10/29/2008
That was cute... If this was a one-shot by itself... I definitely would have made it one of my favorites... :)
HitsugayaRangikuFTW chapter 46 . 10/17/2008
Wow , this is so long 3 it makes me happy to read it I can't wait to smile about more.
Kohryu chapter 46 . 10/14/2008
Cute ne, real cute ne.

Its those simple moments that make life the more enjoyable ne. (when you got someone you love deeply)
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
wow... that was very adorable... loved it...
Alice001 chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
aw! That was too cute! I loved it. Awesome job _
jazzpha chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
Yes. Fantastic.

I think that's all that needs be said.

PS- Are you telling me the Spirit King is actually those mice?
Imbeleth chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
Fluff! AND I LOVE IT! This is really sweet... *smiles* It made my day! Thank you so much Kilonji!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »