Reviews for More Than Fifteen Conversations About Stuff
happyfacez chapter 46 . 10/29/2008
That was cute... If this was a one-shot by itself... I definitely would have made it one of my favorites... :)
HitsugayaRangikuFTW chapter 46 . 10/17/2008
Wow , this is so long 3 it makes me happy to read it I can't wait to smile about more.
Kohryu chapter 46 . 10/14/2008
Cute ne, real cute ne.

Its those simple moments that make life the more enjoyable ne. (when you got someone you love deeply)
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
wow... that was very adorable... loved it...
Alice001 chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
aw! That was too cute! I loved it. Awesome job _
jazzpha chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
Yes. Fantastic.

I think that's all that needs be said.

PS- Are you telling me the Spirit King is actually those mice?
Imbeleth chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
Fluff! AND I LOVE IT! This is really sweet... *smiles* It made my day! Thank you so much Kilonji!
Goku's Daughter chapter 46 . 10/12/2008
I really liked this one. Those stupid quiz thingies...but its so hard NOT to do them hehehe

But it was so cute. And of course you write so well. This was a good bed time story for me hahaha!

Keep it up.

anonymous-lemonade chapter 45 . 9/17/2008
It is a good burp then. _ And I do like the title choice. Well placed!
anonymous-lemonade chapter 43 . 9/17/2008
That was the best chapter so far! How do you come up with this stuff? What's the secret? _ Keep up the greatness!
Goku's Daughter chapter 29 . 9/7/2008
Man you're so good at these drabbles! Bless you! (and I'm jealous at how good these are!)

Goku's Daughter chapter 24 . 9/7/2008
I love everlong too. )
Goku's Daughter chapter 20 . 9/7/2008
I really liked this one. It's emotional AND it is so hard to let go of someone you really care about. And you captured their characters well here.

...

Goku's Daughter chapter 19 . 9/7/2008
Augh this one is cute too. lol

Ichigo almost crying gold.
Goku's Daughter chapter 18 . 9/7/2008
Aw this is cute. (I think I say this in every review) but I like father-son bonding. )

Isshin is love.