Reviews for More Than Fifteen Conversations About Stuff
YL chapter 47 . 10/30/2008
I feel choked. Like I cannot catch my breath. I want to read his untold story and fix her broken wings. Or perhaps I don't. Cos this chapter was intoxicating. And I had to read it thrice. To absorb how twisted and conflicted the personalities and relationships were, and how gorgeously you worded it. I'm addicted to beautiful ambiguities. Weird-mood land is good. )
Goku's Daughter chapter 47 . 10/30/2008
Wow, this one was creative. I liked how you described things in this chapter. Ambiguous somewhat, great. ) I like the mention of Kaien in this one too. (Though Ichigo, in the series, probably doesn't know about him). I like the last paragraph a lot.

/He's sure he cannot explain the feeling, a swelling like his heart might burst from the feel of it. He only knows he has been exposed to something rare and precious. Like a really good song./

The first sentence sounds...much like he's in love with her. but just doesn't know it. ) and, I feel, when we're in love, sometimes our hearts play a little song. (bahaha I'm such a nerd)

Good job, keep up the great work.

Imbeleth chapter 47 . 10/29/2008
I gotta agree, Kilonji... but its alright. When writers sink into a weird mood, that's where stories happen. I really like this chapter. Have you heard Rukia's theme song? Wing Stock? Cos while reading your fic, the song kinda just popped into my head. Brilliant. )
happyfacez chapter 46 . 10/29/2008
That was cute... If this was a one-shot by itself... I definitely would have made it one of my favorites... :)
HitsugayaRangikuFTW chapter 46 . 10/17/2008
Wow , this is so long 3 it makes me happy to read it I can't wait to smile about more.
Kohryu chapter 46 . 10/14/2008
Cute ne, real cute ne.

Its those simple moments that make life the more enjoyable ne. (when you got someone you love deeply)
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
wow... that was very adorable... loved it...
Alice001 chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
aw! That was too cute! I loved it. Awesome job _
jazzpha chapter 17 . 10/13/2008
Yes. Fantastic.

I think that's all that needs be said.

PS- Are you telling me the Spirit King is actually those mice?
Imbeleth chapter 46 . 10/13/2008
Fluff! AND I LOVE IT! This is really sweet... *smiles* It made my day! Thank you so much Kilonji!
Goku's Daughter chapter 46 . 10/12/2008
I really liked this one. Those stupid quiz thingies...but its so hard NOT to do them hehehe

But it was so cute. And of course you write so well. This was a good bed time story for me hahaha!

Keep it up.

anonymous-lemonade chapter 45 . 9/17/2008
It is a good burp then. _ And I do like the title choice. Well placed!
anonymous-lemonade chapter 43 . 9/17/2008
That was the best chapter so far! How do you come up with this stuff? What's the secret? _ Keep up the greatness!
Goku's Daughter chapter 29 . 9/7/2008
Man you're so good at these drabbles! Bless you! (and I'm jealous at how good these are!)

Goku's Daughter chapter 24 . 9/7/2008