Reviews for Lossarnach Yule
Pinkus chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I liked the Lorend action! :) I also liked the description earlier of him as having "fox-like features", because I know what you mean by that, but had never thought of it in that way before. I like all of the characters; they are 3D and unique in their own ways, all of them, which isn't easy, because you have so many at this point! Particularly, Lorend's parents, Forlong, and the rotten Lathron. I also like the coup they stage on the latter fellow!
Pinky chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Interesting story so far! I like how you show the same events from different perspectives. I like how everything thinks Hethlin is a boy, haha.
Sprite chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Yay! Another Tolkien fic! *claps hands excitedly* Looking forward to updates of the sequels of CMC and Ultimatums hopefully...
Maywind chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Wonderful, wonderful. Thank you very much for another excellent story. You spoil us. :)
Sareh chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Wow. This is such a wonderful story. It was so engaging that I didn't wan't to pause long enough between chapters, otherwise I'd have written reviews for each one. I love how you weave all different threads of Hethlin, a Numenorean Yuletide tradition and a whole world of original characters together in your writing. This story's given me such a warm fuzzy feeling, I love it. _

I must say that I loved Idren as the protaganist, he's a lovely well-rounded character; I can understand his befuddlement while at the market with Lorend as a few months ago I had a similar outing with my uncle where he was teaching me the art of haggling and playing several sellers off one another. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Lorend exclaimed "I hate cows!" but stayed nonetheless, hehe his frustration really shone through. I very much enjoyed meeting Lorend's family - it really didn't feel as though they were OCs as they fit in so seamlessly with Lord Forlong the Fat whom I remember being mentioned in tLotR.

I guess all that's left to say is that I absolutely love how you write stories like this and Noble Jewel where you post the whole story at once; and to say that I hope it doesn't mean Ultimatums is forever on hiatus.
cutemara chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Very nice...thank you for sharing...

though I wish I could remember which of your other stories Silivren has appeared in...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Lovely story.
vass chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
what a pleasure to have yet another story from you, your writing has such a flow, and i love how you have ot just created a sibgle story, but have really expnaded tolkeins world. thank you, it was a pleasure to read
23 | « Prev Page 1 2