Reviews for Lossarnach Yule
Pinky chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Interesting story so far! I like how you show the same events from different perspectives. I like how everything thinks Hethlin is a boy, haha.
Sprite chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Yay! Another Tolkien fic! *claps hands excitedly* Looking forward to updates of the sequels of CMC and Ultimatums hopefully...
Maywind chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Wonderful, wonderful. Thank you very much for another excellent story. You spoil us. :)
Sareh chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Wow. This is such a wonderful story. It was so engaging that I didn't wan't to pause long enough between chapters, otherwise I'd have written reviews for each one. I love how you weave all different threads of Hethlin, a Numenorean Yuletide tradition and a whole world of original characters together in your writing. This story's given me such a warm fuzzy feeling, I love it. _

I must say that I loved Idren as the protaganist, he's a lovely well-rounded character; I can understand his befuddlement while at the market with Lorend as a few months ago I had a similar outing with my uncle where he was teaching me the art of haggling and playing several sellers off one another. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Lorend exclaimed "I hate cows!" but stayed nonetheless, hehe his frustration really shone through. I very much enjoyed meeting Lorend's family - it really didn't feel as though they were OCs as they fit in so seamlessly with Lord Forlong the Fat whom I remember being mentioned in tLotR.

I guess all that's left to say is that I absolutely love how you write stories like this and Noble Jewel where you post the whole story at once; and to say that I hope it doesn't mean Ultimatums is forever on hiatus.
cutemara chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Very nice...thank you for sharing...

though I wish I could remember which of your other stories Silivren has appeared in...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Lovely story.
vass chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
what a pleasure to have yet another story from you, your writing has such a flow, and i love how you have ot just created a sibgle story, but have really expnaded tolkeins world. thank you, it was a pleasure to read
22 | « Prev Page 1 2