Reviews for Two Wars
wIL240 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Hurry and write the next chapter of Two Wars and i think Will wont give up the heart.
Lily chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
No. She's not gonna give her the heart! And update! Please!
scottgrubb chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Oh, man! You'd BETTER not let Will give up the Heart! In fact, I can almost hear that angry mob from the last story coming at you as we speak. LOL.

Well, knowing you, you're probably gonna do that and thus undo everything that was done in chapter 3. So, yeah. That's my prediction.
donki-shouben chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Sure have a lot of talking in your stories!

Wish something (action) would happen.

And how can Elyon be evil?

Hope you have a way out of this, and save Meridian & Earth.
witchlover chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Aw! They're all back together again! This was good as usual, so hurry up and write the next chapter!
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Yay! Another awesome chappie! Good job mate! I really loved it! Keep it up and have fun! Cya!

Take care,

Izzy
DeadAccount80 chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
lets make a long reveiw short.

THAT ABSOLUTALY ROCKS! APART FROM THE FACT THAT A COMPUTER IS MADE OF METAL AND PLASTIC. NOT GLASS! :)
witchlover chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Yay! This is getting good and I'll wait patiently for you to continue...NOT! UPDATE!
DeadAccount80 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
its really

'out of the frying pan, into the fire'

for the girls.

so... will and cornelia quit. i bet irma is the next to quit. then haylin. then someone gets killed then...then!

*please stand by. we are having mental problems*

thats better.

good luck with your story. im gonna cheer u on!
witchlover chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh! This is a very, very good beginning to a story that I can tell will get even better. Keep writing and I look forward to the nxt chapter!
scottgrubb chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Ugh. That didn't take long, did it, Sam? Heh. Well, it's back up the creek for our girls, and once again, they forgot their boat. LOL.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 2/25/2006