Reviews for Memorial
hydroknight01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
A fantastic reunion story, I have to say.

I wouldn't change a thing. There's nothing to improve.
stingrae90 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
It was a good story. I liked how it started, and you're right, it did kind of...taper off in the strength of your writing towards the middle. Maybe you could put in something with each of them thinking they might just stay in the Digital World and not come back, then realizing why they can't do that. I know Izumi would be a really good candidate for this one, what with moving and all.

I liked it though. The conversation between Koichi, Koji, and Takuya on the stairs was awesome.
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw, I don't see any Digimon Frontier stories all that often. It's good to finally see one. And this was cool, I always wanted them to put up another season with Frontier. But, they put up another crappy season like Tamers. *sighs* -.-
CrestOfHealing chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Iffy? Only in that I think you should have continued. Eh, it's good as a oneshot, though. Isn't long? It's long enough. Longer than a lot of oneshots, anyway.

You did a great job with showing how the Digital World changed everyone! Especially Tommy with the selfishness and human nature and all that. And of course Kouichi. lol "My bad. I don't want you ending up in a coma...again." lol That was definitely my favorite part!

~Child of Healing
thoughts fade chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Heh. I felt like I fell into the story as if I were each of the characters. You should really have more reviews for this...
Kayhera chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow, you replyed to my reply. O.o Thanks and you're welcome! Dou itashimashite! _

I liked this one too. Funny how I got so into it that i got to the end to automatically click the button to go to the next chapter but there is none because it's a One-shot. It made me mad and then I remembered _ It was good I think is the point to all that. It needs more though I understand the fact it's a oneshot and is supposed to stay that way. Meh.

*waves*
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I sure hope you plan on continuing this. I know you said you feel like you messed up halfway through, but I certainly do not know where! I think you did an excellent job all the way through. Like I said before, I really hope you plan on continuing this because I would really like to read what comes next!
Evide chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Is that suppost to be it? isnt there a long story after this? yeah, anyway I liked it. Oh, and a little thing is that Kouichi never saw the terminal so his reaction might be diffrent from the others. And if you are going to continue, remember that Kouichi died (everyone thought he died at least) so it might be bitter-sweet to have a little reunion in there. But I liked the coma comment! he SHOULD try it every year -snikker-