Reviews for Unseen
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
cool
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I very much enjoyed this story. It was good fun to see the mystery uncovered, and touching to see poor Mirage's suffering, and the way his isolation was finally resolved. The twins and Hound came across very well in this story, as did Ratchet - firm and fair - but I'm afraid the rest of the crew were not exactly covered in roses. In some ways, it's good to see the flaws in characters as well as their strengths, but I very much hope everyone learns a lesson from this!

I liked the idea of Sneaker. I applaud your imagination in constructing such an interesting character. Thanks for writing and sharing a fun story.
ocean's pebble chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is really cool. My only question is, what was the creature? It sounded like a cross between a raccoon and a bobcat.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Nice story! It has an easy flow, and Mirage with the li'l critter was just too cute! _
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Great story, I loved the little furry being!
Failing in General chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
good story me liked it! XD
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This is a really good story! I enjoyed it much!
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
i like the plot.. eventhough i have no idea what that creature is... my nitpicks however would be with the characters of Prowl, Trailbreaker and Cosmos.. they were quite.. off.. to say the least...

Prowl, for one, very rarely loses his cool even if faced with an urgent situation. he's usually got a very stoic persona, so i doubt he'd be the type to snap and snarl at a fellow Autobot... also.. Prowl's reliance on logic is almost absolute, there is no way he would ever accuse someone of treason unless he had all concrete evidence in front of him to make his accusation, and he is far too intelligent to miss something like Mirage's inability to conceal anyone within his invisibility field, or the time-stamps on the video feeds...

Trailbreaker... i dont see him being the type to immediately label someone a traitor or 'bad-egg' just because of the company they keep, especially someone he barely knows.. the big guy's fairly easy-going..

its the same for Cosmos.. he has a very mild-mannered personality, and given the fact that his missions in space often keep him yearning for friends, he'd probably be one of the last mechs to try and make enemies within his own faction...

the Twins were alright, though i do detect the Starhorsey-ness in them, and Mirage and Hound, and Ratchet were all fairly decent as well..

the bit of OOC-ness aside, i found it an interesting read.
LadyStarscream chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
hi. Just wanted to ask what the creature looked like, I couldn't get a really good visual of what it looked like from the story description. Although now, come to think of it, it kinda reminds me of a guinea pig. Cute, fuzzy, and tailless. I there any creature in particular you had in mind when you wrote this?

just wondering. Good story, too. :-)

L.S.
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Aww... Such a cute little fic! You did a great job!
Crystal Shekeira chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
What a simply refreshing read. It took me a moment to realize that you were dealing with pre-Earth TF history, but other than that, very good.