Reviews for Taking the Bait
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That's brilliant. I love the mix of romance and humour, especially when she talks to herself xD
xxNomDePlumexx chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Battousai as a demon just really works. Any possibility of a sequel?

*sighs in happiness* I love well written smut! Adding to favorites.
Moonlight Star Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
i love this story! for a one-chaptered thing, it was awesome! I LOVE Kaoru's new life, love Battousai - aw, he's so nice giving her a choice - and hate that village, especially the elders! bastards :Grumble, grumble: i hate those demons too. Insta-lust sounds so frigging evil!

Ja Ne! :D :)

Moonlight Star Phoenix
sestrilla chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
d* that was one of the best story iv read
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Cute.
Breezy101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
It was a great story I enjoyed it alot but I was hoping to see another chapter like another reader like me we are intent in finding another long chapter to spark our intrests a bit than that hey It makes your imagination run rampart like what would happen in her near future her meeting Misao, Aoshi, sano, megumi and probally who knows Yahiko...But great story keep that great reader digest flowing and other stories avaliable. (as a sequel or part 2 continuing the journey of taking the bait I hope this review helps. keep up the good work!
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Loved the story! In love the "Unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective" comment. That made my day! Great story! Ja ne!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Beautifully written. I truly enjoyed this! Keep up the excellent work!
S. T. Nickolian chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Good! Love it and can't wait to read more of your work!
Iku chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
"‘Male…not Battousai, no but he’s a male nonetheless...no! Wrong male! WRONG MALE!’"

ROFL...that was good*wipstearfromeye*. XD
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
inner dialog is hilarious, the kaoru/kenshin dialog very reminiscent of the romantic comedies of the 30's and 40's... i.e. hepburn and grant in 'bringing up baby'...

should have a warning at the beginning:

1.)one should not have even a partially filled bladder when beginning to read this fic (unless wearing adult diapers).

2a.)one should not be drinking any beverage while reading this fic (drowning is inevitable, if said beverage is carbonated; nasal and esophageal membranes burn like fire).

...2b.)make sure to cover keyboard and have paper towels handy, as resulting spray will surely go everywhere.

3.)one should pause frequently in their reading in order to breathe (impossible to do while actually reading this fic).

4.)make sure to be firmly planted on a sturdy chair as explosive laughter could catapult one's body off the chair uncomfortably onto floor.

a real trip!

ginny
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
interesting idea _ and great story!
Lara chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I read all of fics and you have an amazing write. Its marvelous. Im a big fan of sano and Megumi and I wish you could do a fic for them. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.
Arec chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
for some reason i keep coming back to this fanfic! i dont why i love so much maybe because of the plot mixed with your skil but i love it!
trigger chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
hahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahaahahahaha ahahahahaahahaha hahahahah hakaka ahahahahahahahaha ha
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »