Reviews for Taking the Bait
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was cute! I loved it!
unuzed chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
aw...that was cute! -

but from what I understood this was just a oneshot, yes?

HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH A CRUEL THINK?

this was just WAY too good to be a oneshot! you have to continue! :'(

please!

don't force me to travel through time, space, reality and fantasy to jire battousai to kill you in your sleep!

You just gotta continue this!
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This is really good! I love it and think you should turn it into a series. Granted, I know that one-shots are just so much easier and a lot less stress, but think of your fans and the satisfaction you will get out of finishing a full storey. I am only thinking of the well being of you and your fans *flutters eyelashes innocently*.
x-aiden-x chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
omfg!

that was so awsome!
StandByForSushi chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
heyy great story . but i was just thinking that maybe you could make more chapters to this, like kaoru meeting the rest of the friends and stuff. just a suggestion _ keep up the good work!
Spark the light master chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I liked this stiry I was wondering if you could make it into a story Kaoru meeting the whole gang and stuff like that.
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
"‘Oh look!’ Her hormones perked up again. ‘There’s Battousai.’

‘Lovely…’ Kaoru replied absentmindedly still glancing at the two battling demons.

‘Battousai….’ Hormones drawled.

‘Where?’ Kaoru asked absentmindedly."

Bahahaha XD

Even better third time round!
Snow Dragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This was great. I think you need to make a sequal.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I loved that so much! Kaoru and the insta-lust was hilarious XD I wish there were a continuation to the story! I'd love to see Kaoru meet Misao and all Kenshin's other forest friends!
Neko-Lady chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Cool story! Have to check you out and see what else you have written. I hope they are as good!
TheAlchemist'sDaughter chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I absolutely LOVE it! I wish there was more! more nights especially ;)
Aimeno chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Aww just a one shot? TT Okay...It was very good _ I must say I was surprised as to why Battousai murdered people XD Seems very original. Awesome story line. Though I wished it was longer or you had continued it XD
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This was a really cute one-shot. Though I wish you would make more. I want to see what else these two can do. NOT SEXUALLY!
Kenshin's Boo chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i liked it it was cute and i can soo imagine that for some reason
Soniya Himoura chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
i liked it. i t was also interesting and funny...lol ok bye
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »