Reviews for Taking the Bait
Kitty chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This story was okay. You obviously have a talent for writing. I noticed that in the way your words flowed together even if the plot was a bit 'rushed.' You can write better than this and I look forward to reading some more of your stories, especially short stories, to see if this is true. Keep up the good work.

And remember, this was just my opinion and I am no noe of great importance. Others might feel quite differently. Keep writing.
Shirou Shinjin chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Hey, I thought I recognised the name! "Sky Dweller" was the first AU that I ever really enjoyed! It's great to see you writing again.

Now, on to Taking the Bait. This is a lovely little story; I'm tempted to think that it's just an excuse to have a mild sex scene between K&B, and then have B go and kill nasty manipulative village elders... but I couldn't really care less _ I enjoyed it immensely.

There's only two things that don't sit right:

1. When Kaoru first meets Kenshin, he's all purple-eyed. But then, that doesn't really come up again... I dunno... just feels like a plot point thrown in our faces, then serrupticiously kicked into a dark corner when we aren't looking. Minor quibble, really.

2. It's only a one-shot! Hey, if people get on MY case for writing one shots with only one chapter, then I get to do it, too :P

All in all, thoroughly enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Funny and weird.. It has everthing in it.. romance, naughtiness, comedy and a nice plot to throw it off!

I just love it when Kaoru starts talking to either a certain entity or her hormones..lol
Jasmine Battousai chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Woot! A perfect 10! :) Loved it! Muah!
Insanity's Light chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
FANTASTIC..this is one of THE bestest(no such word..but it suits the moment,LOL)fics I've ever read..WOW..*wanders of in awe*
Valaroma chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This was a very sweet little story. IT's going stright to my favorite list.
Soul Flyer chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I like! I like! I like!
Ohagi-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I know that may be it, but it would be really cool if you made a sequel to this! I would appreciate it! It's just a suggestion though, you don't have to do it. Anyways, great job! Until next time! Sayonara! - Ohagi-chan
tkdl chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
update soon
Youkoforever chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
lolzz love ur writing
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Just love the story!both of them are just so cute..wonder though how did kenshin/battousai deactivate the death spellon kaoru?is it the same way he did it on himself?haha..anyway, fabulous story..love it..your one-shot stories are so fantastic..can't wait for more though.. )
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
well that was entertaining. Very nicely done but I wonder, will there be more or is that it?
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I really enjoyed your use of humor throughout the story. Kaoru's asides to her lust-driven self, her urge to stick her tongue out at the demons, her banter with Battousai all give buoyancy to the story that adds to fun.
Alisaundre chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This was an excellent one-shot! Which is why this caught me totally off guard...

"Kaoru could here Battousai growling faintly and she had the irrational urge – caused by the lust running through her veins at the moment – to stick her tongue out at him. You didn’t react fast enough, too bad you lose."

I just lost it. That was fabulous!

Thank you for the gripping tale and hearty laugh.
evilalternateendingstorywriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Lovely story. I really liked it! It was really good!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »