Reviews for Taking the Bait
arisuhimika chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
OMG! That was such a good fic! You cannot make this a one-shot! PLZ CONTINUE! I'M ON MY KNEES AND BEGGING YOU! lol, i get too hyper sometimes. Anyway, great fic! You should defintly continue it!
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
OMG! This is an amazing story! You should consider making it into a series! You're such a talented writter it would turn out superbly! Anyhoo, great wonderful adorable romanic adventurous story! Keep up the great work!
Mairz chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
this was nice, I enjoyed it a lot, and it came a time when I was actually looking for a good one-shot to indulge in. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
ixchen chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
loved it.. yay
Arwey chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Cute oneshot. Did you get any ideas from the Black Jewels Trilogy? I was reminded of them when reading this. I'd be interested to see a sequel to this!
Reignashii chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
hahahaha! now that was great! loved it! i loved the dialogue between kaoru and her hormones hahahaha i was laughing quite a lot! tehehehehehe well next! endless sorrow here i come! heheehehehe
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
i like this story. u should make it longer and add more chapters...
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
*smiles* Who charged you? I didn't even know so many updates/fics could come from one person in such a short time!

On the other hand...a lusty Kaoru and a possessive/loving Battousai story is the best way to spend your evening.

*sniff* I just love your stories!
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Good oneshot. I liked it. - There were a few typos, but everything else was fine. Great work
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/25/2006