Reviews for Life is Better Under a Totalitarian Regime
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2020
One of the best style fics i've read!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2020
I'm waiting for the new season to come out and I decided to read fanfic to parch the drought. This is the first fanfiction I've read and I really enjoyed the author's writing. The writer channeled the character's very well.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2019
I love this and i love you.
Have a good day
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 12 . 9/8/2018
Cute!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 10 . 9/8/2018
Oh kenny
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
Interesting
Wingd knight chapter 8 . 8/25/2018
What episode does Wendy have someone killed?
Onethatlovesyou chapter 12 . 2/26/2018
Love it! ️️️️
Kurami Rocket chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
This continues to be hilarious and freakin Kyle has known this whole time hasn't he. I love how he doesn't seem to care. lol
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
This gave me new life. It was so hilarious. And god, that teacher needs to be fired into the sun like Ms. Ellen.
Kaoni.rk chapter 12 . 1/23/2018
twelve years later and still one of the best
The Story Siren chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
Your characterization of everyone was SPOT ON. I commend you, everything felt so organic and natural to the characters that I was able to picture everything super clearly. This was adorable ;u;
MFK chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
This was brilliant, even eleven years later.
DreamingTheMelody chapter 12 . 4/19/2017
Haha, this was great! I really think you did a great job of channeling the South Park humor/absurdity into this story, while still blending in enough reality to make it believable and engaging as a read. I like the subtleties that you added in, as well-the way that Stan isn't really turned on by any girl, but how it can be put down to different reasons at the same time (his queaziness at sneaking into Kyle's room, for example). The Cartman/Wendy sideplot was really cute/funny as well, and did a great job of adding to the story, but not detracting from the main plot. I'm a huge South Park fan, but I never really got into the fandom? I just recently got curious and started browsing, so I'm happy I managed to come across a great fic like this! :)
StansGirl512 chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
This was super cute! loved it!