Reviews for Life is Better Under a Totalitarian Regime
MFK chapter 12 . 8/17
This was brilliant, even eleven years later.
DreamingTheMelody chapter 12 . 4/19
Haha, this was great! I really think you did a great job of channeling the South Park humor/absurdity into this story, while still blending in enough reality to make it believable and engaging as a read. I like the subtleties that you added in, as well-the way that Stan isn't really turned on by any girl, but how it can be put down to different reasons at the same time (his queaziness at sneaking into Kyle's room, for example). The Cartman/Wendy sideplot was really cute/funny as well, and did a great job of adding to the story, but not detracting from the main plot. I'm a huge South Park fan, but I never really got into the fandom? I just recently got curious and started browsing, so I'm happy I managed to come across a great fic like this! :)
StansGirl512 chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
This was super cute! loved it!
JEC00k chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
That was so cute at the end u
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
SO BEAUTIFUL
THE CARTMAN AND WENDY THING WAS ALSO BEAUTIFUL!
Write more like this plz!
Awesam132 chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
Stan u stupid
Awesam132 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Funny...
Shane-bae-Dawson chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
lol yeah they live next door to each other of course it's a short walk
Southparkreader873 chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
Fuck ya! That was an awesome story... Great thing to fall asleep thinking about listening to coldplay... This made me really hot... It kinda is... Style is like a love hate relations
terig chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
I LOVE IT
RaisinContradiction chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
XD these two...man. Also Stan, you should keep Kyle. He's a curly red head who's smart, knows you a lot AND he's hella attractive. I'd hit that. Jeez that took so frustratingly long for Stan to figure out, but it's so hilariously done. I don't know how to describe it, but thank you for this story. Really enjoyed it. Hope yer having a wonderful day~
Merry Gallehl chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Sweet :D
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
This made me smile, in a 'weird adorable gay boys of South Park are adorable' kind of way. I didn't even want to stab Cartman- well, much.
Nicely done, sir or madam.
cortez30 chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
2nd time I read this story

This is the funniest style story ever hell not much slash just comedy
Rosebug chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Awwwww...Just...awwwwwww! So cute! Love it.