Reviews for Forget Me Not
draco'sfairmaiden chapter 23 . 7/10/2013
Great job!

I like how the chapters cover all aspects of their relationship. One chapter that stands out in my mind is the radio static one. It's unique.

Great job!
spiel chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Cloud being Cloud I can totally understand him being self-conscious about Aerith...
spiel chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Is it bad that I actually considered it being better like this?
Them dying at the same time? :(
spiel chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Aww, I just hope Zack won't have forgotten about this the next morning D:
spiel chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Damn, whenever I get reminded of Zack's death the only condolence I have is knowing he'll be reunited with Cloud in the Lifestream T_T
spiel chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Okay, this was just really heart-breaking *sniffles*
spiel chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
No, nooo

Do something Cloud! Don't let this end like that D:
spiel chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
And thanks to the mako they can have even more awesome man-smex the next day :D
spiel chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
"and you were all I ever needed"...

:'(
spiel chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
"It'll hurt, so focus on my face."

Which is a sure fiere way to make it a good kind of hurt ;)
cranberrysoup chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
You'll have to forgive me for not reviewing this story earlier, but for whaveter reason I forgot to do so the first time around. Actually, it was this chapter in particular about Zack and radio static that had me searching (with those as the only parameters, unfortunately) for your story all over again. The idea haunted me a fair bit. So, I congratulate you on a truly evocative and insightful piece. Great work!
eff-eff-fanatic chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
um...i'm a bit confused. are we suppossed to read the chapters in order or the challenges? 0_o

but i really love your style of writing, so deep and emotional... some chapters had me on teh verge to tears...like when zack 'comes back' and stuff.

love your story (even though i dont really get it :P)

i really like the zack x cloud pairing!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
LOVE!
lemon-sprinkles chapter 20 . 6/29/2008
I love these short stories. They're amazing and I can tell a lot of thoughts go into them. Thank you for continuing to share them
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 23 . 6/29/2008
Gwah.

How do you manage to keep everyone so perfectly in character in such an enormous range of situations? x'D

'Luff them al