Reviews for Polarity
Nevergonnafindme chapter 1 . 9/19
God this is the OTP forever
ckrets chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was cute and well in-character!
sam chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
this is my OTP right here! thanks for writing them ; u ;
Girl-who-sings-the-blues chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wel...Duh! He's warm, Sophia...He's just cold on the "inside"!
Kichou chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Nice story.
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I read it, and I really enjoyed it! :D You did a great job on characterization and I really can't wait to see where you take this fic. Please keep up the good work and I'll be on the look out for the next chapter. :)

Raven The Dark Angel chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Curiosity got the best of me when I noticed you writing AlbelxSophia instead of AlbelxFayt. I actually read your author's note first. And I didn't realize that the Alphia fans were mocking other couple fans (and I'm sure it's not all of them, but enough to be noticed). How stupid is that just like you said even after all the crap they've had about their fave couple ya know? Crazy I say and I might add your reltaliation is impressive.

I have to say you really hit these characters personlities on the noggin'. The intreaction was very natural and I'd could almost 'hear' them saying the lines. The reason for Sophia going to Albel makes compleat sence and I like how you had her motivation because of Fayt instead of skipping him compleatly or having her yearning for Albel without explination. Bravo. Excellent job. I'll have to check out your other stories now. :)
ciacconne chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
/raises eyebrows/ o.o I think I'll only read AlbelxSophia if you write it.

XD this was well done.