Reviews for Tangled Web
Dana chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
I wrote a fic similar to this called Getting Away. Yours is very interersting.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Just found this.

What I wrote before was so much better. But I hit the delete button by accident. I was so mad.

I loved it. I love any Face centered story. Especially Angst or Hurt dealing with his past and abandonment.

I cant believe Ellen wasnt Faces sister. He really loved her too.

At least he has to team. Thats all the family he needs/ The need him ans want him.

Wow Face killed Stockwell. Shot him in the head. Its true what he said. Hurt Face and Hannibal hurts. Not that he wouldn't be upset if anything happened to any member. But him and Face has the father/son relationship going on.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
Another brilliant piece from a brilliant mind. Your mom will be missed. I thoroughly enjoyed her A-Team stories. They were all well crafted and thought out and the scenes were almost tangible. I winced every time I heard a gunshot. And somehow I just knew that Face was going to get shot yet again. _ Anyways, the story was well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Your family is in my prayers.
Izzy4 chapter 9 . 1/14/2007
Loved it.
beyondtired chapter 9 . 3/20/2006
Pretty much a 190 degree turn on Ian's part from 'please trust me I just want to help you' to psychotic murderer, but then I guess those are the ones you always here about on the news with the neighbors saying 'he seemed like such a nice man'.

I would have been so pissed if you had killed off Cade. I liked Cade a lot, so I'm really glad you kept him alive.

Yeah Face for literally pulling that rabbit out of a hat. Good for him. Wounded, in pain, still heartbroken over Ellen and he still saves the day. And he got Stockwell right in the brain. Good thing he didn't aim for the heart since Stockwell obviously doesn't have one. Face always was my favorite.

Excellent story. Great ending.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 9 . 3/19/2006
/me gives a standing ovation.

Brava, brava! Wonderful story. I love how it ended.
Jules47 chapter 9 . 3/19/2006
I enjoyed this story very much. Would have made a great ending to the series. The guys finally getting their pardons and Stockwell out of the picture for good. He can't hurt them anymore.
Jules47 chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
I knew Ian was crazy but I didn't think he would be stupid enough to try and kill Face in front of the guys like that. Hopefully someone will stop him but it's not looking good.

What a cliffie can't wait for the next thrilling, nailbiting instalment.
clairon chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
Really great story. Lots of nice twists and turns in the plot and Face in trouble - what more could we need?

Can't wait for an update!
Lunaz chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Oh the plot thickens. I did not see that coming. I really thought Ian was one of the good guys. Anxious to see what you come up with next.
beyondtired chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Wow, a tangled web indeed. I was actually feeling kindly towards Ian and now - well, obviously not. I surely hope Cade comes out of it okay. I know he will be upset knowing that this man he trusted killed his son (and who could have seen that one coming?), but I hope he gets to live. I think Face should get to take Ian out - in some ways, I think he is worse than Stockwell.
Jules47 chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
I get the feeling that Ian Stockwell is mentally unstable. Obviously Dr Bentley doesn't know that Ian killed his son and Stockwell wants both Hannibal and Face dead. Poor Face, he's not strong enough to deal with Ellen not being his sister right now. He needed to belong to a family and he thought she was it. But he's wrong, he has a family and I just hope he realises that before it's too late.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
By the Force, talk about twisted. *grins* The further along you get, the worse things get. I'm so loving it. The title is a perfect fit. Keep up the great work.
lunaz chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
now that's what I call a cliff-hanger. Excellent update.
beyondtired chapter 6 . 3/8/2006
My gosh, you're driving me crazy here! More, more, please!