Reviews for More than best friends (suspisions rise)
LonelyNightz chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
i appreciate you taking a different turn with the ending but i really wish that ryoga and ranma stayed together and it would have been great if there deaths had explanation.
M-python-girl chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
That's fucked. you screwed the ending up! i don't care if your the author! you screwed it up! just like a lot of autors! ryoga and ranma are supposed to be together forever! your mean. i think i'll have a look at your other stories.
STar chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
Cha, "what a ending"..jeez ya coulda warned us..this is good actully, liked it. You captured Shampoo perfectly, not many people can do that...3 years...that is like for ever, and you only got 7 reviews? I thought there were more Ranma fans...well..ja ne!
Ryan chapter 11 . 10/28/2001
Um, what the hell was up with the last chapter? It really did not make sense.
Meowmix4545 chapter 11 . 9/30/2001
*blink* O_O -_- O_O
CSMars chapter 4 . 5/13/2001
this fanfic is so creepy! i'm sorry, but it's just since pretty much all of the characters are OOC and the plot and everything is all just so scary.
Ekio Hibiki chapter 2 . 5/13/2001
For my status here as an author and respect, I will not flame too badly. But I WILL say, Its Ukyo/Ryoga for eva! Sorry but Yaoi sometimes creeps me OUT! I just try to keep an open mind and read all the titles under here.
Ema Nymton chapter 10 . 5/13/2001
The story's pretty good, after all. Ranma and Ryoga getting together was actually kind of obvious. What's the deal, though, with the 'Nightmare on Elm Street' ending where Akane dies in her sleep? Don't you think Akane deserves at least some happiness in her life instead of buying it in a second-rate dream? And why was Tsubasa coming to her rescue? He's supposed to be obsessed with Ukyo. I guess it's because she was thinking of Ukyo before going to sleep. Needs to be fleshed out some and the chapters could be expanded a bit as well. I liked it, otherwise. Is there going to be more chapters, or is this it?
Ranma's girl chapter 2 . 5/12/2001
Cute fic those two would make a cute couple and it could happen being out training all the time.
Ema Nymton chapter 2 . 5/12/2001
Genma and Soun are LOVERS? ! Oh, that's rich! This is definately the very first fic I've read where the fathers get together like this. In other words, they're both male. I've read a spamfic where Genma ended up in the Nyanniichuan instead of Ranma and then married Soun. Then, I think, there was "Twisted, the Board Game" where Soun gets turned female and the two idiots go off somewhere to 'Unite the Schools' as it were. Soun ends up getting pregnant. This fic is the first yaoi I've read that has actual humorous overtones in it. Bringing Kuno into there little love nest will really get him off Akane and Ranma's back. I hope more chapters are forthcoming. Can't wait.