Reviews for All of this
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Great reflection, and excellent job describing the duality of Adama's feelings about the situation. Thanks for sharing; very awesome!

Have a great day, and God bless. :)

CyborgRockStar
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I specially like the part about Lee and Kara, but this whole piece of work is just great. Very intense, I had huge goosebumps along the way.
Slea chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
WoW... Your writing is as beautiful as always and your story is great. I miss seeing your work... GB. Cyndi
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This is fantastic! I love how you write BSG, and you bring the show into such clarity in the fics you write. It was funny, because I really didn't see why Adama gave command to Lee - until you wrote this, and then clarity, beautiful!
archteri chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wonderful insight into the father/son, admiral/commander scene in Captain's Hand. I really liked the way you voiced Adama's decision- made it seem quite logical.

He couldn't put Tigh in command, too much baggage and failure from previous, and like you said, the crew already followed Apollo once and he passed the first test. Nobody else really apparent has stepped up to the plate. Kelly on Galactica? Not ready.

Really well written. Thanks for sharing.

Teri
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
WOW! Kylen this is an excellent look into Adama's thought process. Me likey!
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Nice father son moment you have captured here. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
Ammonite chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This is excellent. Another great story by another superb writer on this web site. I think the quality of writing here has really been improving, I keep adding more and more names to my Favorite Authors list. You are one of them. Please write more stories like this.