Reviews for Cafe Rendezvous
show don't tell

D

Otherwise, interesting storyline
RainaPerun chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Wait a second, do they suspect each other's identities yet? I'm a little confused... This story is so great! Rock on! XD
Vegas Chick chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
great story..you so should update again soon!

Tina
VioletFae9 chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
i like it, please write more soon?
PeaceBeyond chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
weh! more!
Beth5572 chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
wizli chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
It's good to see you back! . I was wondering about your story as I'm posting my fav WIPs in a H/D rec community at Livejournal called hpwipwatch and when I saw yours in my list I remembered how much I liked it . It's that mix between inocence and deceitful that Harry and Draco are living, and I really can't imagine how they're going to react when the truth comes out... Talking about coming out, Draco really made a mess, how embarrasing .
BoozeHound chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
oh come on...how thick does draco have to b to not link the 'edited' story harry just told him back 2 what happened at hogwarts?...

i just can't wait for them to realise who eachother are!
hittocerebattosai chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
*laugsh* Dramatic and cute. *grins* Draco shouldn't be allowed near alchohol.
piper of locksley chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
Aw! I love your story! Update soon please!
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
I love this story! Part of me thinks that Draco would be starting to get the idea because of the similar lives led by Evan and Harry. But another part of me isn't quite so sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Everlasting Devastation chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
me likey. please update
piirates chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
aw I already told you this story is on my alerts list on msn so I can't wait till I get a message saying chapter 8 is up _ Great story sweety :]
MimiTaylor chapter 7 . 11/15/2006
Oh, Nic, how sweetly fluffy!
hittocerebattosai chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
That was cute! Very, very cute! *grins* Whee! *dance* Thank you for the update! *grin* Whee!