Reviews for The Chloe Chronicle: The Case of The Winchester
Guest chapter 32 . 9/3/2013
This story was really good but I have one word for you: GRAMMAR! Learn it or get a beta reader, and maybe use a spell-check program. Like I said, the story was good but all the grammar and spelling errors made it hard to read. A few other points, 60 degrees is not cold at all, so I found Dean rubbing his hands and blowing on them weird since you said it was in the 60's. Also, they all seem just a bit out of character, but that might be part of the grammar stuff. Why didn't Chloe find out about Dean being 'dead' and wanted for murder in St. Louis when she looked him up online? That happened before they went back to Lawrence to help Jenny. Finally, where did the ambulance or cops, you didn't say which, come from? How did they know? Who called? I'm not trying to be mean. I did enjoy the plot and idea in the fic, but these things I mentioned really impacted my enjoyment. And as far as romantic relationships between Chloe/Dean or Chloe/Sam, who cares? That's not even important.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
I personally think Chloe is a little more spunky than how you are portraying her but I have no idea how it is going to play out. Does she still have her healing abilities?
Halfpint-Kay2010 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
OMG new reader..sounds good I could hear and see Chloe doing and saying all of that...
Esquimaux chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
really good!

just one pointer: GRAMMAR!

you need to fix just little things eg; "i go to the store" into "i'll go to the store"

great job though! thanks

s
Suzy87 chapter 32 . 8/8/2006
After this story I must read the sequel. Very good! I love the relationship that you create between Chloe and Dean they are so alike! Congratulations, is a very good Xover.
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 32 . 5/26/2006
awesome story! i loved it, i like when people combined two shows into one
JadeAlmasy chapter 32 . 4/12/2006
Cool ending! looking forward to the new story!

Jade
Etapa chapter 32 . 4/11/2006
All I can say is... wow.

Chloe/Dean is my favorite crossover ship (even more than Chloe/Bruce, and that's saying something), but unfortunately SV/SPN crossovers aren't that easy to find. So I was very glad when I found your story, which was really by some dumb luck.

You took me (and all the other readers, of course) through an awesome journey with your story, and I loved every single minute of it. You mentioned that there were some parts which would probably bore us or something, but I disagree with you. I think that every part was crucial for the story to not have any loose ends.

I loved the chemistry between Chloe and the Winchester brothers. The kind-of-easy openness (sp?) between our beloved Daily Planet intern and the younger Winchester blossomed (lack of a better word, sorry) so naturally that it was really eady to play the scene in my brains. Literally.

Same thing when it came to Dean, who had a much more hard time than Sam in opening up with Chloe. I thoroughly enjoyed how he didn't trust her right away, nor did these two hit off from the moment that they saw each other. I completely agree with you in how it was a bit too soon for them to start any sort of romantic relationship. They've just met and have just started to trust each other (more on Dean's part than Chloe's).

However, I'm hoping that eventually they WILL get together. I think that the same reason why they didn't get along at first (their similarities) would be exactly the key as to why this relationship would work so well. It reminds me of when Lana had said to Clark about him and Lois, "The best ones always start that way." When I heard that you are planning on a sequel... do I even have to mentioned how thrilled I was? I can't wait to see more action between our favorite blonde and the two brothers, more of the friendship between Sam and Chloe, and of course, more Chloe/Dean. (Since you're planning on their next adventure to be in Smallville, am I to expect to see some Clark as well?)

This one is totally added to my favorites list, and so are you in my favorite Author list.

Thank you for such a wonderful story.

-Etapa.
Aogail chapter 32 . 4/11/2006
yay! i loved every minute of it! AWSOME JOB! can't wait to read the sequal!
Ghostwriter chapter 32 . 4/10/2006
Very cool. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Bluy chapter 32 . 4/10/2006
That was an awesome conclusion. I like how she only sent it to the brothers and I'm sure that even though Dean won't admit it, he was glad that Chloe was there for them as well. Anyway, your summary to the sequel is a teaser! I hope you start posting it soon, it sounds really good! Awesome story and can't wait for the next one!
Joise chapter 32 . 4/10/2006
I loved this story. I can't wait for the sequel!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 32 . 4/10/2006
BEWARE OF RABBIT TRAIL! And if you haven't watched Smallville this season, I guess there is a spoiler, but you probably have already heard about what the stupid powers that be did! Hey! I'm so excited that this is not the end! I'm still hoping for a Smallville/Supernatural crossover episode since they are on the same night, but I don't hope as much anymore, since I kinda think Smallville has gone to crap since they made the stupid decision to kill off Jonathan Kent. Anyways, away from the rabbit trail! I am however still hoping for a Dean/Chloe ship! They seemed to have some real chemistry in your fic! A girl can hope right? I mean, Smallville has really ticked me off that they have an awesome girl like Chloe(my favorite character, at least now that Jonathan is dead) pining over a goof ball like Clark for what, isn't it like at least five years now? I so want her to get a guy who isn't a meteor freak and won't try to kill her! It makes her look so pathetic, which she is not! I use to be a huge Chlark shipper, but now it's like, too little too late. Oh wow, there I went again! I'm going to end this before I go off again! Basically, I'm ecstatic that you are doing a sequel! I was so depressed when I thought you were just ending it! I'm so happy that you aren't! I hope you get the sequel really soon! I can't wait! Katie
Goblins4Mischief chapter 31 . 4/9/2006
I really enjoyed your story. You did a great job at mixing Supernatural and Smallville. You were also able to portray Sam, Dean, and Chloe as true to them self’s as if it was the show. Great Job!
Ghostwriter chapter 31 . 4/9/2006
Very cool. After this story's over, you should do a sequel. Catch ya on the flip side.