Reviews for Crack Love
BlueDragon chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
OMG! O.K O.K CLAM DOWN... I JUST SAW MATSUMOTO AND HITSUGAYA FUCKING EACH OTHER AND MOMO AND AND MATSUMOTO ARE KISSING EACH OTHER! AM GONNA DDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE! IF YOU ALL DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THE HELL I JUST SAID I DARE YOU TO GO TO: portal/view/494097

WARNING THIS IS NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS! THESE GUYS ARE SSSIIIICCCCKKKKK! WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH IM CRYING WWWAAAAAHHHHH

I THOUGHT HITUGAYA LOVED MOMO-CHAN WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

P.S- THIS IS A REAL THING!
pharitse chapter 18 . 12/17/2009
I loved this chapter SO MUCH! It's my favorite by a mile! I loved it. And another crack pairing I'd like to suggest is Ulquiorra/Orihime. I really enjoyed this chapter. Update soon!
want your rad bromance chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
Eh... hi. I think this fic is discontinued, but if it isn't, could you maybe do some Tesla and Orihime? I've been trying to garner a bit more support for my crack!OTP, and the more the merrier! :3
FlowerofIce chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
whoa, totally unsuitable for children uder 12... XD
Leif the Lucky chapter 18 . 2/17/2009
I like this story. A request couple I have is Byakuya/Orihime.
Arwen Dark Sorceress of Fate chapter 18 . 1/6/2009
I have read this collection of one-shots, not to mention another one of your fics, in a single seating and I have to say I love them, when I get off my lazy behind I will add them to my favorites...

You're a great writer and lol I will love to see a Byakuya/Unohana and UlquiHime xD
lujka chapter 18 . 11/12/2008
18 chapters in a few hours made those few hours THE AWESOMEST! Congradulations on well devised stories and great humour! This is in my favourites. Continue with the good work!
MaggieTheMuffin chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
O...M...G..

I LOVE IT!

Its was really sad at the end tho... I loved it tho, even the sad ending
Paper Bullet chapter 18 . 8/20/2008
I loved this one the best. Please do a GrimmRukia one :D
L. Insomniac Woods chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
that was deliciously hilarious!
boygenius1220 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Omg I was in shock lol!
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 18 . 5/21/2008
Gin x Rukia story was pretty twisted. I kinda like how twisted and evil Gin can be. I kinda liked it when Rukia kissed Gin, yeah disturbing cuz I'm a big Ren X Rukia fan. And I didn't like Gin sorta betraying Rangiku in a way.. anyways interesting chapter.

Read your Ren X Ruki one too, in the begining I was like wth this is a Ren x Ruki story right, but it was all nightmares haha..
ichirukifan chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
wow the gin/rukia one turned me on!

and ichigo/rukia is not crack. it is CANON(hehe well at least in my world)

DO more rukia/anyone else ones.
L. Insomniac Woods chapter 18 . 2/2/2008
Wow, that was extra creepy-yet strangely enough, I'm actually thinking of a story with him being like that. Weird. Yes, let's read stories about fairies and unicorns.
L. Insomniac Woods chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
Of course, Ikkaku had to be the one to find the letter!