Reviews for Devil May Cry: Hell's Frontline
Kainen chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this! It's by far my favourite DMC fic, and even though you've not had account activity for a while, I hope you at least get an email alert and remember this story.
superpositionofemotions chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
Please update, I wanna read some more!
superpositionofemotions chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
The way you incorporate OCs in the story is amazing, they work so well to the other characters.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/1/2012
Please finish this read it ages ago and decided to read it again it was sooooo good :)
The Angelic Demon chapter 28 . 6/8/2012
I just read the story so far in one day and... I say it was worth it despite having to take one hour breaks to rest my eyes. Nice work on all the chapters so far the only down side I'd say is that you didn't make the rating M so that if you could make it more gory and such. Personally I just don't see Lady and Vergil but what the hell its your story continue as you wish and hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/14/2011

vergil opened up?

and with lady?

hurry update!
Dave Johnson -Dav Strife chapter 28 . 7/28/2009
I only return to this site these days for this one story because I think it fastastically written. And TBH I saw the Lady/Virgil relationship a mile off... but its ace none the less... update soon please!
vergil ansem chapter 28 . 7/17/2009
this new demon seem very interesting...
Anonymous chapter 28 . 7/9/2009
A really good story... Though I would ask if you two may upload the alternate version. I know that's asking much but hell if I ain't interested in what the alternate is. Keep this up and update if you can, your fan, Anonymous.
Mistah K chapter 28 . 7/8/2009
Yay an update!

good chapter, it's really interesting to see how much Vergil has changed. The Lady/Vergil romace was somewhat out of the blue but wasn't as far fetched as I first thought it would be and I quite enjoyed reading it.

If you read the earlier chapters and then the recent ones, it really is obvious how much you've improved as a writer. This is probably if not the best, one of the best DMC stories on the site.
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 28 . 7/6/2009
I am surprised that question is still being asked. Yeah that and Nero is not loved by you 2. Don't forget that. Sarcasam Alert. Just joking. I suppose that would also included weapons he got in that game as well because judging from how the events are turning out,Dante could use Pandroa and Lucifer.

A more human Vergil is not that uncommon and is welcomed. In fact I like tha you are having him change his behavior towards humans. The hardest decison he has to make. Well good luck to Vergil becuase he is going to need it.
Drifter-747-X chapter 28 . 7/6/2009
Things are starting to pick up now. Also, the DMC4 thing not being included is a bummer but I understand. But in four, Dante was not as refined as he was in two. DMC4 definitely did mix things up, and so did the anime. But I'm getting ahead of myself on a topic that is debatable. Any way, keep up the good work.
Eric Draven201 chapter 28 . 7/6/2009
Okay, now its my turn to gush shamlessly.

You have accomplished quite a feat here in turning Vergil into something of a decent human being. You transformed him from the fanfiction archetype of the one-trick-pony,the cold-hearted bastard, into something truly multifaceted. That has been something that I ought to have mentioned to you before and I'm sorry for failing to do so.

Bravo, sir on the pacing and the intricate details (I love details... I'm just that kind of person). I love your overall diction (and not just because it feeds into my ).

Anyways... To end my rambling: Great job, and all that jazz. I eagerly await your next installment.