Reviews for No Traveler Returns
spnfan44 chapter 7 . 8/19
Wonderful story! Beautiful job of using the ghost as an actual character instead of a 'job' or 'case' !
SuperVikinggirl chapter 7 . 4/13
Fantastic story! Just loved it!
stormhunt95 chapter 7 . 4/1
Awesome story :)
Very skillfully written. I had a hard time putting it down and stayed up into the night to read. It felt very true to character except it could have done without the F word. I found that distracting and it jerked me from the manic of the story each time, but barring that, I loved it!
Jade Ice Fire chapter 7 . 2/19
I loved it!
Writing is so hard and making the story flow even more so. You did a wonderful job and the plot was awesome. I love reading stories like this. It was an awesome ride!
Gett chapter 7 . 1/20
Great story really easy to follow and read. Well done!
CornishGirl chapter 7 . 1/9
I found this story early on when I first came to SPN fandom not all that long ago. I didn't review then, but it stayed with me. Couldn't find it again. Then tracked it down. Have since reread it twice. Superb characterization and dialog, wonderful plot, excellent OCs. Very well-rounded story start to finish. Nails the boys. I always cite this story when recommending SPN fanfic to others. Well done! More, please! chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
I know this was written 8 and a half years ago but glad I found it. Wonderful story such an original plot and loved your OCs particularly Ginny and spirit Bridget.
A really great read, thanks
SirGnome chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I am eight years late in reading this but I just had to let you know how lovely this was. I was doing so well, too, until you brought Layla into the picture at the end. There's just something about her that hits my tears button. Great job, dear!
KBSCHRE chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
larasgee chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
i love ginny like, REALLY
HURT!DEAN! AWESOME. i enjoy this so much! thankksss
Marsha Mallo chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
WOW! Just wow! Sorry I haven't reviewed previously within this wonderful story, but I was too busy READING it, luxuriating in it. You have written a wonderful tale that could easily and readily be expanded and developed into an actual novel. It has romance and poignancy and's simply a beautifully written piece. Congradulations on a piece of superiorially well written fiction far elevated to me from standard fan fiction - your add on characters are well crafted and believable and I adored both Bridget and Ginny. The use of Dean and Sam was spot on, I think, both character wise and emotionally true to as depicted at this point in the show. I only recently fell under the boys thrall, but I'll be honest and say when at last I fell, I fell hard, ... so hard I've been watching, and rewatching my Season 1 Dvd's over and over (I just love me the boy's on blu-ray uplinked/upgraded to 4K! Sorry, Dean, but it's better than pie! Write on! And, no, that was not a typo...I am now going to check out your profile and see what else you may have written...but KUDOS and major league writer's laurels to you!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
This was simply a masterpiece! Truly one of the best Supernatural stories I have read. The writing was superb, the original characters were witty and funny and I fell in love with every one of them (well, Jason ...), the Civil War history was unique and interesting, the connection to "Faith" (my favorite episode) was a brilliant plotline, and Sam and Dean were just...well, they always, perfect. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. You are a very gifted and talented writer.
Jankjay chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
What a terrific piece. Really showed your craft. Writing is solid and clean, plot moved nicely and pacing. (So hard in a long piece) was very good. Well done. Thank you for sharing it with me.
werewolfsfan chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I was wonderfully entwined by your story! And I especially love thinking that the boys had a little vacation in a nice Charleston house with convivial company, some home made food and lawn chairs!