Reviews for No Traveler Returns
Lizelle chapter 7 . 6/8
I loved your story, absolutely wonderful,
NoilyPrat chapter 7 . 6/8
Wow, you did good to cause me to feel sorry for the ghost. Felt for Dean so much, how torn he was. Great hunt, wonderful writing, enjoyed it. (Loved the supporting characters as well. Not sorry/sorry about Jason leaving.)
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 6/8
Tear my heart out, and stomp on it! Noooo! Oh wow, the saddest chick flick moment EVER!
Ok, really impressed by Bridgett pushing Dean out of the way. Very glad Sam didn't shoot him full of rock salt again. Liked the banter with the brothers, and it's getting harder for Dean to stay alive, but I didn't want to believe it. :( Very sad, had a tear from their night-time moment.
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 6/8
Really good imagination - love how you called Missouri and Sam was able to bring Dean back. How Dean's heart is torn in two different places, and how much Sam and the others are worried about him. Laughed at Ginny's comment about Dean's body. Mm-mmm. Yep, would love to have been her, gazing at him (even with all the bruises).
Great job with Bridgett and Dean in that other place, and Loved how Sam was there to bring Dean back. Did I say that already? Loved it!
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 6/7
Oh wow oh wow oh wow... at least Sam's protection circle allows Dean to keep his wits. Great story with Brigitt in the ghost realm. Lovin' the group Sam's with, especially the mom figure.
NoilyPrat chapter 3 . 6/7
Yikes! So THIS is why they were running out of time - Dean's half ghost... he's been cold, so weird sense.
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 6/7
Yikes, memory loss after that whole unconscious thing. I'm right there with Sam, hovering over Dean, trying to get him to eat and take the pills. Not above using all little brother cards. :) Love how you're weaving Dean's injuries into chick flicks.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 6/7
Love how you started everything from the ghost's POV. Enjoying Sam's worry over Dean's condition, and how he's trying to hide how bad off he is. Love the mothering. Want to hit Jason myself. Scared for Dean...
Tri Lorian chapter 7 . 1/16
This was utterly beautifully written. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
I absolutely loved your story. Very true to the characters, very engaging and introducing a great new female character. Thank you so much:)))
spnfan44 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful story! Beautiful job of using the ghost as an actual character instead of a 'job' or 'case' !
SuperVikinggirl chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Fantastic story! Just loved it!
stormhunt95 chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
Awesome story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Very skillfully written. I had a hard time putting it down and stayed up into the night to read. It felt very true to character except it could have done without the F word. I found that distracting and it jerked me from the manic of the story each time, but barring that, I loved it!
Jade Ice Fire chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
I loved it!
Writing is so hard and making the story flow even more so. You did a wonderful job and the plot was awesome. I love reading stories like this. It was an awesome ride!