Reviews for Being human
Hay Lin La chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Illisea- *dramatic voice* I have clicked the button! Sorry, couldn't resist. I loved it.
Akita chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
AW... So sweet... I like the composition of this fic! And absolutely no OOCness great story
Earth Star chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This was very cute and sweet. I think you wrote Zelgadis's character well and you have a good writing style. Good work! _
Yakumo chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
T.T,sniff,its so tender...I thougth it was going to be a drama,but...This is a very well writen fic, congratulations!Follow writing!
Ichiban Victory chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
It's hard to see that there's anything better in life than holding a newborn child. I always liked the idea of Zelgadis being a father because I think in doing so it would help him come to terms with himself. (The love of a child is a wonderful thing.) I agree with everyone else that this was short, but very sweet. _
blue lady chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
wow, very good. Everything transitions very smoothly. Can't wait to see more from you )
Noseless Wonder chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Short, sweet and to the point, but it was good. There was one little line that sort of confused me though. "Her labour had begun hours before and he and Gourry had been kicked out of her room almost directly after that." I wasn't sure what happened "directly after that".

Other than that small detail, it was good. I like your style. Although the story was short, your writing was very smooth and discriptive.
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Sunny: how cute, Amelia and Zel have a daughter.

Maliska: what is the childs name?