Reviews for Deadly Desire
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
i think sheheraz(i did not pay atinchit to his name[bad spelling]).
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
why red is int he purple?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/6/2013
Yea...so...umm...where's the next chappie?
skydancing dragon chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
The cat whiskers gave it away to the Cheshire Cat.
SilverWingDragon151 chapter 28 . 8/20/2013
Next chapter?
Please?
Please?!
PLEASE?!
Madde chapter 28 . 6/13/2013
I don't think another fanfiction has made me cry this hard before... beautifully written. but plz update, now, before i die from anticipation
Madde chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
oh my goodness, so intense! When Sora found Riku, oh sweet jesus my heart was pounding. Very good story, I love it, and I'm going to read it aaaaaallll!
Jenmoon1 chapter 28 . 2/28/2013
ok I am veary stupid to read a dead fic I couldn't resest If you ever read this please finish the story
TheUndertaker-27 chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
I really hope you're okay... It's been a couple years since you last updated. I'm okay with slow chapters, but it would be nice if you gave all of us a sign that you're alive Owo
Wasuremono Secrets chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
i've completely fallen in love with your story ò.o i find it truly amazing and i'm so sooo dying to know how this is going to end TT please tell me you're going to end it, i need to know **
amy4hip chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
hey arn't the tatoose names on riku the same lust,envy,and gluttony as on fullmetal alchemists
kage kitsune no yami chapter 28 . 12/19/2012
Only two more chapters left. This story is truly something else, I'm just so infatuated with this story. I hope you'll be able to finish this story.
hellohades chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
Hello! I've been following you for years (yes, that sounded creepy, and no, I did not mean it that way, of course) but I was curious on if you were ever going to continue Deadly Desire? I absolutely LOVE that fic, and just re-read it again 3 You're truly amazing, I hope you know that.
Thanks for the read!
Rini-D chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I first found this story a rather long time ago, and loved it then. I had a bitch of a time finding it again due to two computer changes and a move of adress. :\ However, I have and always will love this story, and I am glad to be reading it again.
lulzinator chapter 28 . 8/7/2012
please please please can you finish this? I realllyyyy want to know what happens