Reviews for BET ME!
Klara chapter 20 . 1/9
Amazing story!
Rose312 chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
I'm in LOVE! I have no complaints for this story! I enjoyed it so much I didn't want it to end! Thank you SO much for writing it!
SiriuslyPink chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Why the hell do you keep switching from past to present tense? Are tenses THAT confusing to you?
pegp chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Am soo liking this story wow can't wait to read more
mkeeg91 chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
they decided... no kids...? that's a shame :(

great story even if they took WAY too long to actually get together for real
dadby chapter 20 . 5/2/2012
I ABSOULTELY LOVE YOUR STORY! IM A HUGE FAN OF HARRY AND EHRMIONE SHIPPERS! KEEP WRITING ON!
Kris723 chapter 20 . 3/8/2012
i loved every bit of it!
happylady chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hermione should have punch him in the face!

I love so far

Until next time

Gloria
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 20 . 10/22/2011
I know that this story is a few years old, but what happened to Hermione's dream of children when she was with Victor?
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Your good, all though some times it seems like more time had passed than what actually did.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This sounds like Mel Gibsons "What A Girl Wants".
dirtylaundry022 chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
Wow, I'm glad I found this little gem. It was fantastic! I love muggle OC stories. They can be so fun.

I also forgot this story is older, and ejem you asid HP7 I thought you meant the part 2 movie, not the book hahaha.

Thanks for writing
Little Miss English Nerd chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
"He was envious of that breadstick." Hahaha! Great line, great line! :D
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 3/18/2011
That was amazing.
nothing-fancy chapter 20 . 8/21/2010
I loved this and I usually hate muggle fics but this one had a great sense of normality as well as keeping the characters in their true state. I will be checking onto sone of your other stuff, and know that this has been added to my faves - only the best end up on there!

nothing-fancy