Reviews for A Hero's Lament, Round 2
Frenetic-Kinetic chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
The whole conversation between Damas and Jak is great. The line "I have only heard anything like this mentioned in the legends of Mar" gave me the giggles. XD
Can't wait for Kras City next time. XD
Great story. Love it.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wow I figured that Jak would just knock out Jinx at the end instead of accepting it. He outta just let Keira catch him! He DOES love her after all. Oh well than we would be out of a story! Which was funny!
Berander chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Yaoi? LOL!

That was absloutely random indeed...
SerenityAbyss chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Love it! Great job and nice plot
Ppleater chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Lol! Awh, poor Jak had to kiss Jinx.
Darkening Light chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Poof! Mob disappears...lol!
Angevar chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Why have I not reviewed this before? *truly puzzled* Ah well... since number three's already up... *slinks off smirking, leaving Jak banging his head on the steering wheel, attempting to knock himself unconcious*
Irish Potatoes chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Round 2! *Ding! Ding! Ding!*

And the Winner is...!

...Jinx? ...Good Lord O.O
Sanzi chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
If there was any word to describe how much I love this fic, I'd use it right now. With simply words you've created a masterpiece of humour, and still kept everyone in character. It's funny, long enough for a good read, and with a simple concept you've made sometihng so fun that it made ther reviewers fall off their chairs laughing. Can simply not wait to next round. Love this fic.
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
ROFL nice, poor Jak but very nice. I'll be laughing my head off for a while
Cursed-Avenger1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006

I loved the last fic! I am so happy you did a sequel!

*Gives you cookies and many shiny things*

*cough* sorry, random bout of hyperness, had a really bad weekend, and you've really made my week:D
myeerah chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
*snorks* Nice. I like Damas' attitude in this one. Very well done, and very giggly throughout.
M-python-girl chapter 1 . 2/25/2006