Reviews for Digimon Beginnings
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 18 . 2/6/2008
I want to say the Teletubbies game. I really do.

Sorry I didn't review the last chapter, I kept putting it off and you wound up updating. On the topic of it, why does Sho have the most potential for love, and yet it is always going to involve physical and emotional scarring?

For this, it was great to see some Rookie level ass kicking. It tends not to happen too often. Keramon is so cute, I feel bad that he had to be blown up.

I also liked your presentation of the armour level, though now I'm curious in regards to how Duskmon works in this story...

I have a small queary though, according to Adventure timeline, wasn't Khimeramon created by our belevoed Digimon Kaizer, and thus didn't exist until the time of Season 2? So how could Cherubimon experiment?

Keep up the great work NoRat!
Arcon1 chapter 17 . 1/17/2008
Nice fic. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
Story Alert Listed!

I really thought I did that last time I read...apparrently not. I'm so glad to have found this again! *happy dance*

Okay, 0420...time for a review and then sleep.

My prior comments of awesome apply, you've seriously improved since the first chapter and now I'm sitting back viewing you as serious compeition, you're battles are fantastic, your references cunning, and I just love Gazimon and Labramon, the drinking in this chapter was rather inspired. Chiisi's calm approach to most everything is also a nice bit of genius.

The Gommaon village story certainly was funny (up until they were incinerated) why do quadropeds find Sho so attractive...poor boy. Jun and Penguinmon at in the Inn were good too...poor Penguin...(If Jun and my Liz were to ever meet...major fistfight).

I sincerely apologize for not reviewing in so long, you deserve so many more than you have, now that I certainly have you makred, I'll be sure to keep up and review regularly!

Take care, and keep up your excellent standard of work.
pick-me-a-star chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
this is really good... u r an excellent witter and u end your stories very well...

keep up the good work
pick-me-a-star chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
cool story.. i like your endings alot...
pick-me-a-star chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Dinohumon is actually spelt as Dinohyumon... and i think penguimon is penguinmon.. but aniway its really col so far.. i like it alot.. keep up the TOTALY AWSOME WORK! !U RULE!
pick-me-a-star chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
OH MI GOSH! THAT WAS AWESOME! U RULE MAN OR WOMAN! i like how you created your own digimon for Gazimon's evolution and instead or writting gazimon digivolve to ... u wrote gazimon evole... you have established a personality of everyone... i is very good and SO TOTALY AWSOME!
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
Well, SkullMeramon's a jerk.

The Bunny Brothers were certainly very amusing, bad children though skipping out on their bill. Tch. (Now I have to wonder how those two plan to get back to their hut...)

Good chapter, and the layout of speech has really improved and is alot more comfortable to read now. I also give kudos on the use of Digimon history from the second season.

Keep up the good work.
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
I gotta say, the personalities for the Digimon are fantastic. I've really enjoyed what's up so far and am looking forward to SkullMeramon's efforts.

The chracterisation is the main strength of this, everyone has really good distinct personalities, and it's really amusing seeing a sadistic DemiDevimon fighting the good fight.

My critique falls on the speech. You have sentances of speech scattered on several lines making it a bit hard to track who's still talking.

Overall though, a very good work, with a plot and movement that really does seem to fit the earlier shows.

Keep up the good work.
123Blue's Clues chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
i luv gazimon so i'm already in luv with your fic and i luv labramon 2. rite more..
Supernovak chapter 1 . 2/28/2006