Reviews for Digimon Beginnings
kingdomsavior90 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Duh duh duh! Cliff hangers! Gotta love 'em.
kingdomsavior90 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
You're a good writer. (With a bit of a base start but who cares! I don't mind bluntness!) You should keep on writing!
kingdomsavior90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
A good chapter. I wish to read more of it.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 59 . 8/11/2013
Yaaaaaaaaay! Omygosh this chapter was amazing! Took me awhile to read as I had NO FREAKING INTERNET FOR THREE DAYS, but whoop whoop! So excited for this! I was like, "WHAT? GRANDRACMON WON?!"

..But neverfear! For the Digidestined are here! I'm SO excited to find out what's up with everything! X3

-FFoaP
titan616 chapter 59 . 8/10/2013
Has it really been a year and half since your last update? I knew it had been a long time, and I had to think back a little bit before I was able to remember all of the characters exactly, but it didn't seem like it'd been that long. Time flies I guess. I hope the next chapter comes a bit sooner, what with it being the final battle and all. The team's reunion was nice; it's been a while since they bantered like that. Ah, the vampire overlord. Maybe he should have tried reading mystery novels instead, and become a vampire detective. The whole 'dark lord' thing never works out well for anyone, people just don't tolerate them. But they amuse me because even though most of them consistently fail, they all remain supremely arrogant to the bitter end.
Impstar chapter 59 . 8/10/2013
You're back! Keep at it, the story's almost over.

The relationships in the story rather amuse me. Especially Labramon and Sho. I know it's just a joke, but I can't help but laugh whenever Labramon gets lovey-dovey.
Ryoumafan chapter 58 . 11/6/2012
How many chapters are you planning?
SoulAuron chapter 58 . 10/16/2012
i know its probably too late to give sugestions but hear me out:
it would be cool if they didnt fight Grandracmon right away but instead had to face the corrupted harmonious ones (after all corrupting seems to be that guys specialty) but lost becouse they weren't strong enough and had to do something to become stronger. as for what they would do check the private message to see my sugestion
SoulAuron chapter 35 . 10/12/2012
i realy wish someone would make a fic without this "evil and good balance" shit
titan616 chapter 58 . 9/29/2012
Chiisi really highlighted the difference between himself and Drian, darkness aside Drian is a traitor working for a monster while Chiisi is loyal to his family and friends. His affinity for darkness reminds me a bit of Riku, because I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 3D now and getting Riku all of the dark abilities I can, while getting the light ones for Sora.
XxGaaraXRukixX chapter 58 . 9/26/2012
AWWWWW! I love Chiisi and DemiDevimon! 3 Good work again! I'm happy to see you've updated!
Impstar chapter 58 . 9/25/2012
A fitting battle to finally overcome Chiisi's corrupted darkness. I hope the next chapter comes sooner.
titan616 chapter 57 . 6/4/2012
Look's like Duskmon is the only servant Grandracmon has left; it's fitting that it will be Chiisi who fights him. I'm really looking forward to Chiisi and DemiDevimon's battle and evolution.
Cipriana chapter 56 . 5/21/2012
Yes! Go Anubismon! I'm actually really sad this story hasn't gotten more reviews. You've written a really tight and well-rounded story. The character developement is really good (though i wish Chiisi would have a little bit more character). I think the main problem with these kinds of stories is that they are all OCs and therefore not as popular. However, you have done a really good job and I hope you will continue writing.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 56 . 4/1/2012
Really cool! I love Anubismon - actually, I've always liked Anubismon! I'm glad you used it for Labramon and Sho's Matrix.

I really didn't know what to say about the last chapter. It shocked me, really. I wasn't expecting for Labramon to die... and I wasn't expecting Sho to die either, really. But both of them are back and Lilithmon's dead - so whoo!

Can't wait for Jun!

(And, aw, poor Impmon. One chapter comeback and he's already dead. :D)

XxGaaraXRukixX