Reviews for Digimon Beginnings
Impstar chapter 56 . 3/28/2012
Interesting. I honestly have no idea on how they're reborn. Hmm... Oh well, not like it really matters. And I felt this chapter was actually really moving. I'm glad that I you wrote it like this.
titan616 chapter 56 . 3/28/2012
Good fight scenes; clearly it was wise of Maia to get the Digisphere of miracles back. Poor Ophanimon, but I guess on the whole Cherubimon has it worse, the poor guy always gets turned evil.
titan616 chapter 52 . 2/29/2012
That was a epic battle against Demon; and Don Guil is cool to. He seem's like a 1920's mob boss, and I've always thought the 20's seemed like interesting times. I remember there was a really, really good 1920's Avatar the Last Airbender fanfic, "Parlor Tricks", but the author died.

And wow, Grandracmon. I never thought it was Apocalymon anyway. The DigiDestined are in for one hell of a fight.
titan616 chapter 35 . 2/25/2012
I love Tokomon's reaction to his new identity, and the formation of Dagomon's next plot. I read "Thinking further, he concluded that perhaps mating with a normal human wouldn't be enough." and thought "Oh shit." Five minutes after his defeat and he's cooking up another scheme; that's one tenacious villain.
titan616 chapter 26 . 2/24/2012
I like how your providing background on file island, especially Toy Town's change in leadership. Ah nostalgia. Tai's gang is lucky these guys cleared out the nasty ultimates on file island.

Even more so I'm loving this Dagonmon plot. I always liked Lovecraft so I was thrilled when I watched the digimon episode in 02 that was a parody of the Cthulhu mythos. Of course I'm sure I didn't get it way back when I first watched Digimon, but I've been re-watching old episodes and watching the seasons I never saw lately. Anyway I was disappointed they didn't do anything with the Dagonmon arc in the series. It also would have made for a better film then the Diaboromon Strikes Back. I'm glad to see you've included it in this fanfic.
origin of summoners chapter 55 . 2/23/2012
i like your fic its interesting. can't wait to see what happens next.
titan616 chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
Swamp skiing, that reminds me of Avatar the Last Airbender. Anyway I'm glad someone decided to tell the story of the original digidestined. This is a good fic, definitely under-reviewed; I guess fic's with a OC cast don't attract so much attention.
Impstar chapter 55 . 1/21/2012
Poor Labramon. I hope that things turn out alright for them.
whatangel chapter 54 . 12/8/2011
The story is so good! I kept on reading it every spare time I have! So keep on working on this story!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 54 . 12/1/2011
:D YES! I actually LIKE Lilithmon now! She kind of reminds me of Road Kamelot from D. Gray-Man! And poor Impmon, that must suck. But hey, his fault.

Well, I kind of expected Maia to die, I just didn't know HOW she would go. I like that Drian killed her, adds to the plot. XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!

XxGaaraXRukixX
Impstar chapter 54 . 12/1/2011
Hmm, I wonder how Miracle and Destiny are going to play their roles. I think it would be rather nice if in Duskmon's last moments he apologizes to Maia. Look forward to the next chapter.
gcleemon chapter 53 . 9/23/2011
sorry for just now reviewing, my internet was out and it wasnt letting me review from my phone, i liked the chapter and im curious on how the others are gonna reach mega
Impstar chapter 53 . 9/16/2011
And the final battle will now begin! I wonder what's going to happen to the other big bads.
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 53 . 9/16/2011
:D HOLLA! Love reading a book right before school! This chapter somehow made me laugh and sit on the edge of my seat.

I hope that Sho and Labramon solve everything out. It's just not the same if there's no happy labramon. :( lol

And so Grandramon returns! I have a feeling some bad shit's gonna go down, lol.

XxGaaraXRukixX
gcleemon chapter 52 . 8/11/2011
sorry for just now reviewing the new chapter, everytime i went to read it i would get sidetracked and forget about it till later on and it would happen again, anyway, i thought it was a good chapter, and where you had jun take off her beret, the word you wanted was dyed
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »