Reviews for Digimon Beginnings
Alexus-al chapter 52 . 8/10/2011
hello! i love this story and hope that you will update soon! so please finish this story and update soon! have a happy life!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 52 . 8/1/2011
Modesst, much? Lol, I love this story. Everyone has their own ways of writing, so you shouldn't put yourself down. :3

Anywho, I loved this chapter! Good aftermath, I must say. I also like how they were chosen... actually, I don't even think they explained why it was Tai and the others that were chosen. Or am I getting some sort of short-term memory loss?

Impstar chapter 52 . 8/1/2011
This chapter was a good one. Poor Labramon, but at the same time you would think that this was coming. Oh well, I look forward to the next update.
Johan Oresso chapter 51 . 4/25/2011
Great story. It deserves more reviews, but like pyrorynox said in the review below me: people are just to lazy to review.

I think Grandracmon would be an interesting villain. And you are right, Apocalymon was never mentioned as the evil the original DD's defeated. If I remember correctly, the anime only said it was a great evil that came from beyond the Wall of Fire, just like Apocalymon.

Lastly, I would also like to say your writing has improved since your started this story(though I probably shouldn't complain about it, since I am no writer myself).

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

BTW, I was wondering if the other kids will also be able to Digivolve their Digimon to Mega? Two Mega's just doesn't seem enough to defeat the big bad boss.
pyrorynox chapter 48 . 4/24/2011
Finally got a chance to somewhat get caught up on my reading. I say somewhat cause I had no internet this easter weekend and could only read the chapters that I had saved to my computer so I'm still three chapters behind. Now onto my review. I like that even though you're using characters that already exist, you're not making them the "same character" as they were in the show. ex. don guil being very intelligent and not like a small child like the guilmon in digimon tamers. Makes the characters fresh and its fun to picture a guilmon running a mob family. Betrayal in the enemy ranks is always awesome and i'll be nice to see Demon get what's coming to him. Also I couldn't sweat originality my friend, there's hardly anything original anymore. Keep doing what you're doing because despite how you feel about your writing up to this point you're doing a great job and this is a very good story. As I've said before, most people are just lazy and don't bother to review even if they like a story, me included. So keep up the good work and I'm gonna read the rest of your current chapters. Gazimon rules!
gcleemon chapter 51 . 4/7/2011
Great chapter, epic finish to he fight too, and weird, I was sorta expecting hat demon lord who was a sms form of all the demon lords, forgot he name though, oh well, still great chapter
UltimateMForever chapter 51 . 4/5/2011
Great Story can't wait for the next chapter to come, please continue and take your time
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 51 . 3/31/2011
Whoo! I'm so glad you've updated! Ha-ha, creative juices? Nice.

I loved this chapter! I love how they biomerge and stuff.

And THANK YOU. When I watched Tamers, none of them seemed the least bit worried of where their clothes went. I mean, it SHOULD occur to you, correct?

Anywho, have fun on your creative break, I'm glad that your finally excited about this story. or at leasst, determined to finish it. Either way, yay!

GranDracmon. Hm, interesting.

tweedledee chapter 50 . 2/21/2011
yay i luv thes guys they mak me happi plz update soon
IAMBETTERTHANU chapter 50 . 2/21/2011
Awesomeness! Go Kazuya&Sakura!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 50 . 2/18/2011
50 chapters! Way to go dude(et)!

Yay! They're finally megas! I loved the Tamers season too, and how they fought with the Digmon. And Frontier... but that's not the point.

The point is, I'm loving this story! Please update soon, I can't wait for 51!

Blade Asuska chapter 50 . 2/17/2011
nice chapter I liked how u fused the two ways to mega digivolve into one can't wait till ur next chapter its going to be epic
leemon chapter 50 . 2/17/2011
Too lazy to login from my phone, but anyway,great chapter again, and the mega's sound so epic, can't wait for more
Impstar chapter 50 . 2/16/2011
I like the new chapter. I'm willing to bet that those are Genkimon's and Fairymon's mega forms. This should be interesting!
Blade Asuska chapter 49 . 1/16/2011
Nice chapter I cant wait till the next one, if this chapter is about a prophecy the next chapter something big is coming I cant wait to read what happens next
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »