Reviews for Our Place in the Food Chain
PhoenixLance chapter 38 . 6/29/2014
I stumbled upon this story by chance after strolling along for something mindless to read to cure my boredom. I finished it in a day because I couldn't put it down.

This adventure made me laugh. It kept me at the edge of my seat. I was almost in tears by the end. I literally cheered when Carrion got what was coming to him. I didn't even mind that the kung-fu fighting and action was kept at a minimum. Actually, I was really happy that it wasn't. One of my biggest gripes with the TV series is that we never really got the chance to see Kim undergo any sort of major emotional development or trial, barring episodes like Graduation or the Kim Possible Movie. This story really made her-and Ron for that matter-much more three-dimensional for me.

The only thing that I have to gripe about is that I wanted more insight into how Kim mentally recoups from what happened to her. That's a challenged she's never had to face before, and a whole new enemy, because this is not one she can simply evade or beat up. I do see that this is only Part 1, so perhaps there's more of this to come in Part 2?

Speaking of which, I'm off to read that now. Once again, thank you for creating this amazing story.
all forms of fluff chapter 38 . 10/8/2013
Another spanken story. The only down side is the action level. It also kinda sucks that you basicly nutered 'Team Possible' with the school policies. I do hope "Where Did the Time Go?" will have a few more phisical fights. That is not to say that I am not enjoying the teenage angst you have going on. SO untill next time I thank you for another wonderful story.
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 38 . 4/27/2013
I have read this in two days. I have read you after story too before this one. I m going to read part 2 of this story. I wish you will do more stories
Star chapter 29 . 10/7/2012
*pulls out a pitchfork and torch* DOWN WITH CARRION!
Star chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
I totally know how Ron felt during that run. It's funny, I thought that my soccer coach was just bullshitting us by saying "it's all in the mind" until I was actually so pissed and disappointed in myself when I tried to catch up to my opponent but I just kept pushing and it was like everything turned off. I wasn't tired, I didn't ache all over, I was just out of breath.

Although, the body really does have limits. I was mad when I seriously couldn't push past a certain speed but hey it was pretty damn fast anyway. Hehe, I remember how surprised the other team was when that breakthrough literally turned me into a defensive tank and I would plow their players over if they got anywhere near me. Ah, the good ol' days :)
Star chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
Mr. Barkin why must you tease Kim like that
just chillin.killin chapter 38 . 12/4/2011
That was pretty long.
just chillin.killin chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
Damn right the old man is more modern! I can actually see him talking on a cell phone, or listening to an iPod, or playing a video game (although all of those thoughts make me laugh).
just chillin.killin chapter 32 . 12/4/2011
Being weird is cool. As a matter of fact:

If you collect action figures.

If you watch tv shows that are too old for you, or too young for you.

If you have a strange habit everybody disapproves of.

If you wear things people stare at.

If people stare at YOU.

Then give me a HELL YEAH!
just chillin.killin chapter 31 . 12/4/2011
...

GOOOOO ZITA!
just chillin.killin chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
Thank god he found out. But it may be too late to save Kims innocents.
just chillin.killin chapter 29 . 12/4/2011
Did you have to give that guy all of that? Really? Oh well, scince there is like 3 other parts of this, I already figure that Cary is going down. I just hope that Kim isnt raped.
just chillin.killin chapter 28 . 12/4/2011
What does a kimono look like?
just chillin.killin chapter 26 . 12/4/2011
dont do it ron. Dont do it Ron! DONT DO IT RON!
just chillin.killin chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
dont do it kim. Dont do it Kim! DONT DO IT KIM!