Reviews for A Convenient Fiction
nilaea chapter 13 . 10/15
very nice story, I love itespecially the angsty bits here and there! well done
isles15 chapter 13 . 11/14/2017
This is amazing! I don't think I've really read any of your Jibbs stories, so I'll have to check them out as Jibbs is one of my main fandom OTPs. You're a great writer, so I'm looking forward to checking them out. Great job xxoo
AzaleaBrickshire chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
I'm a huge fan of your work with Jibbs (in my previous account made especially for Jibbs.) So, now that I've ventured to my other OTPs, I'm so glad that I have found you again! This story is remarkable. Marriage of convenience has been a popular story arc in the Harry Potter fandom and you've made it believable between Minerva and Albus without being too OOC. I love that they had previous love affairs and that he wasn't her first since I've read a lot of stories about their affair with her as a student and him as her professor. This is truly refreshing. I hope you'll write again.
JustFishy chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
I don't know if you're still around, but I found this little tale after I reread one of your other stories, which I adore - and found this to be nearly as captivating.

I have read several stories of the plot line that Albus and Minerva marry out of neccessity due to his Headmaster's position - and many of them are rather - eh, unbelievable, or rather, lacking in substance and logic. Your story, however, was a wonderful change, surprise and joy to read - not only is it logical, and believable, it is humorous, compassionate and refreshingly original.

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us Albus/Minerva lovers. I think you wrote both characters beautifully - especially Minerva's background growing up in a lonely home - and your description of Ravenclaws was awesome! I am going to have to tease some of my Ravenclaw fanfiction buddies on that!

Bravo!
real mynix chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Finally! I'm so glad they are leaving a happy life as a married couple in the end.
real mynix chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
I'm sorry about Albus not beeing here when his friend died.
real mynix chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
Naturally they needed another woman to finally Minerva realize what she is missing out.
real mynix chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Oh no I so hoped Minerva will change her mind.
real mynix chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Oh no Armando they were ready to kiss for the first time!...Ok they kissed after all, but don't make Minerva destroy the things.
real mynix chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
I hope he is intend to do something that this woman be his.
real mynix chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
So now Minerva is interested in Albus old life, me too I could tell.
real mynix chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Let's make them together! Albus is already feeling something for his wife.
real mynix chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
So he was really married once already, what happened to his wife? Yes Albus Minerva is beautiful I hope he will realize soon enough.
real mynix chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Great I see something already between them.
real mynix chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
So they don't think that they are in love yet. I hope they will end up in a happy marriage.