Reviews for The Girl Who Loved a Monster
discb chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
Welp, stars evil
Gabrielus Prime chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Uh, you quit writing again... Do I need to find you and bribe you to continue? Or are you retired or something? (I'm planning on coming OUT of fanfic retirement soon, so don't try to reverse this on me!)
Neutral747 chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Hey I want to know what's going to happen to Raven and Zeruge.
BlackRoseFire chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Awesome story I can't wait until the next chapter.
alokin chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
OMG !

BLOCKS of text !

Couldnt you make this a little bit more presentable ?

My eyes hurt when I look at the chapters ...
poesumo chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Your story is so cute...

Gotta love blackmail...

Can't till you update again...
realfanficts chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
(Raises hand.) I entertained a suspicion or two that you would never update again. Congrats on falling in love! Ehem, now that the mushy stuff (wink) is out of the way...

A brief note about grammar. "Their" is a word indicating possession by more than one other person ("their" idea, "their" problem). "They're" is the contraction for "they are." And "there" usually indicates a place (over "there.")

A floral patterned ice pack? (Raises an eyebrow)

Heh heh, that's an amusing image-a powerful demon lord being laid low by an antler infection! Glad to see you haven't lost your touch in the humor department.

Personally, I don;t think Robin will ever completely get over his obsession with Slade.

Herbal tea, eh? Somehow I'm not surprised. And it makes sense the way Zeruge explains it.

Well, Starfire's her usual perky self. And there's the obligatory meat vs. tofu fight. That's a must in any humerous TT fic!

(Snorts in amusement) He ate the box and bag, too? Figures.

I like how Star describes the actions of the others.

Wow, our naive princess isn't as oblivious as she ws. And she's more devious!

All right! Beast Boy finally won a game!

“…Right after I go have a nervous breakdown.” Oh, that's hilarious coming from Raven!
cmartist chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
First of all, Congratulations on two fronts:

1.) Jenny - no explanations needed

2.) Defeating the enemey known as Writer's Boulder (or Mountain in my case). - We all know how difficult an opponent that is.

As for my review, the chapter was well written (although the spacing felt a bit off but that's just me). Starfire's tirade was absolutely hilarious! (I always knew that naive facade was an act :p) That part of the chapter was so funny (especially when she brought out the 'big guns') that I had to stop myself from laughing.

Keep up the good work :)
SilverStar186 chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Well, the good news is that you finally updated this story! Yay!

Raven: (smirking evilly) The bad news is that's Kori's turn now! Hope you're inspired!

Kori: (laughs nonchalantly and waves her hand) You see, I'd normally be worried about that, but I'm totally prepared this time. And you know why I'm totally prepared?

Zeruge: Why?

Kori: (smirks and winks victoriously) Because I'm the ingenious Kori, that's why! I thought you'd have learned that by now! (laughs again)

Raven: Did anyone ever tell you that your best quality is your humility?

Kori: Nope.

Raven: (sighs and walks off)

Kori: (watches Raven walk away until she's sure she's out of ear shot) Whew. For a second, I thought she was gonna hound me until I confessed that I'm not as prepared as I let on to be.

Zeruge: Why didn't you just say that you were prepared?

Kori: (puts her arm around Zeruge's shoulder with a knowing smirk) Let me let you in on my motto, sweetie: Life is all about showmanship. You've gotta be able to sell the crowd at any given moment. If not, they'll eat you alive. It's not about how long you practiced or how much talent you've got; the only thing that matters is how you perform when those house lights dim.

Zeruge: Are all of your analogies based on theater?

Kori: (shrugs) Possibly. More than likely. But then again, it's only my opinion, so why do you really care to know?

Zeruge: That's a good point; why do I care?

Kori: You need to stop hanging around Raven; she's becoming contagious.

Zeruge: (puts a handful of tissues up to his nose, then smirks while taking a bow, as if he were on stage)

Kori: (blinks in shock)

Zeruge: I believe you just told me that I have to be able to sell the "crowd" at any time! (laughs)

Kori: (frowns angrily) No one said that you were being funny! (crosses her arms and looks away)

Zeruge: (laughs even harder at her anger)

M... You need to teach your characters to treat people with respect. lol Just kidding. I would be honored if Zeruge tried to emulate me, though I don't know how proud you would be of him. Pretty soon he would be singing show tunes at random moments of the day, wearing fedoras, and would be tap dancing where ever he went. ...I would be so darn proud if that happened. He would be my little clone! ((Aren't you really scared by that thought?))

But it was a great chapter, nevertheless. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the odd pair. Poor Raven having to play tour guide because of blackmail. I can only imagine the chaos that is about to ensue. (is now giddy at the thought of mayhem) Oh I can't wait! I hope you can update quickly, but there's no rush. I'd rather wait and have a super awesome chapter than read another one right away and have it be... lacking.

But your chapters could never be lacking. Am I right?

Ha!

Please!

Of course I'm right!

I'm never wrong!

That's why I'm Kori, humble as humble pie. ;) And I'll get to work on my stories. Oh, I can't wait! (in a sing song tone) I just love writing as villains! They'll all be making appearances so soon! (talks normal) But for now, I have to get ready for my trig midterm, so I'll have to say goodbye! Ta ta!
s.s chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
the moment i first read your story i thought it was cute, witty, hartful, and all that mushy crap. but now that i've read the third chapter i find your story is just a big pot of craziness. it's going out of control. ur so over doing the humor.i sincerely hope you rewrite your story from chapter three. u should work harder on developing the personalities of your characters. plz make everything you write as good as the first two chapters of this story. thx for listening.
Evilsangel chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
Finaly updated, woohoo! I'm gald you updated. lol Better late that Never, and I will say, take Jen's last name out of it please. You should never give information about poeple. And try to remember to divide up your paragraphs more, makes it easier to read. But other than that it was great. Lol I liked the blackmail. lol So, update asap this time. lol bye :) ;)
NinjaBunnyOverlord chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
I luv your story. It's different than most I read with OC's, But thats good cause most just aren't believable. Anywho, I really luv Zeruge. He's such a dolt but that's what i like about him. All in all I like your story. And I'll wait for an update.
realfanficts chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
Oh, that was the PERFECT chapter ending. I love the interaction between the villains, even if the humor's a bit...morbid.

And other thing. Raven's eyes aren't blue-they're lavender, or if you prefer a simpler term, purple. (And no, I'm not trying to sound condescending in that sentence. I do realize it sounds like that, but it is not what I meant.)

So...ar ytou going to update any time soon, or do you need some motivation? Perhaps I should come at you with a fully-loaded flamethrower?
realfanficts chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
Oh, i just loved that chapter! All the humor, and a smattering of romance. I'm a sucker for romance...
realfanficts chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Ha ha! No rest for the wicked! LOL! You crack me up!