Reviews for Through their eyes
Kirk chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
You know what I think happened? When Chicken Little pulled the fire alarm, everyone gasped, the water came down, and, Foxy and Goosey screamed like eerie school girls as the Coach came in. Everyone but Fish was screaming, and, I think Fish opened up his helmet and got more water inside, but, was pulled away by Runt, who, may have had a tight squeeze getting from the doors, and, Abby had to push him through the door and got worried about Chicken Little being in there, and, Goosey was then forced to carry Foxy. If I was there, I would tell him to let go, and, that, I would catch him and run out of the Gym with him.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
This is an awesome start! We don't know what CL's friends and family were thinking through the movie. I can picture this chapter being shown on film. You captured Gary Marshall's (the voice of Buck Cluck) essence perfectly!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
I love it.
Mrs Snowball chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Love this, especially chapter 5, it's beautiful! Write more!
Kyra Wolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
This is so cool and creative. 3
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
That was so good! Great idea for the mother to be the star! Write more stories! I love this one!
Going solo 100 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
this is phenomenal! I cannot wait for another story!
Florida's Firefly chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is really cool! I just had an interesting thought - what if you wrote a scene through Chloe's eyes, as if she were watching over them? Just a thought, it wouldn't have to be spiritual or anything, but I think it would have a good and touching affect on the story.
Ultimate Fan chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Poor Abby... So far it looks interesting. You have great talent.

It'll be pretty attractive if Chicken Little winning the Big Game is seen through Foxy's eyes.
Ultimate Fan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
It sounds pretty interesting. I hope things are seen too through Foxy and Goosey's eyes. Continue as soon as possible, if you have the possibility.
Soul of Hell chapter 2 . 2/25/2006