Reviews for Illicit Trade
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Have zarbon and sukumei fall in love with each other
Kally chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
this fic is awsome! CONTINUE IT!
Floatzel123 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I love it! When will you be working on it more?
Blacksss chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
god, Keep going, I like the idea
Ralf Jones chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Cool, keep going.
Karete-chan chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Returning the favour for you reviwing 'OTW'. P Likewise, I want you to update on this! Granted you havn't been so long between chapters as I have.

Still. I love the way you write the members of the Ginyu force, never again will I think of Jeice as meerly corny (which was my inital impression). So update!

Oh yeah...and have fun with Reffinest. Use her devious-ness to the full!
Fina Arvanthol chapter 2 . 3/29/2006
You have to update ASAP! This story is so good and it has so much potential. I love the characters, and the dialogue is fantastic. I can't wait to see what happens when Zarbon, Burter, Sakumei, and Jeice arrive on the slave-trading planet and begin their mission. I hope you write a new chapter for this fic soon. It's too good to neglect! Great work!
Fina Arvanthol chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Absolutely love it so far! Don't want to waste time reviewing yet... I gotta read the next chapter! :-)
sugar chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
good story, but i really dont think you should have listed under Frieza cuz he aint exactly the main character, is he?
Zaya Ayame chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
It's ok, but I haven't seen one person talk at all. It's really good and I'd like you to continue. Also when does Frieza come in, and talk! I know it's sudden but I just really want to see that cute little hunk of a lizard play a part in the story. He just so damn HOT!