Reviews for Unbound
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Needs sex scene
Wynni chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
oh, if only.
I like that in your world, they did.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well done once again. Love the mix of Leroux/Kay/ALW.
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awww i loved this! i wish u would continue but its been so long im sure thats impossible...
LePhantomessa chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Reviews are nice...especially for a story as good as this one. Wonderful work yet again.
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Cool. Erik never struck me as the type to be VERY in control of himself, you know?
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This was good. I'm glad to see he didn't die because of the OD. That would have been so sad, but this ending is nice.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
A/N, etc ~ lol so true about the painkillers XD the rest is just funny

drug haze ~ wow, you ARE good _ really get a feel for the "ooh, ish so pretty..." thing ive heard of

dizzy combo ~ well, ya! thats what happens when you take two friggin powerful drugs back to back

Christine ~ *brows shoot into her hairline* well then, whats she doin here? not that im complainin o'course _~ and Nadir too. interesting hehe theyre charging to his rescue... sweet

would write more, but must run since theyre closing here. cya!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Woohoo Christine!

Love sees nothing but itself.

Everything else "goes out the window" where it is concerned.

the heart connection is the only thing that counts.
lucalevi chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Cool. Update soon.
Cereta chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
*claps hands* I think you did a very good job. Short, but then again, you were solely focusing on one particular subject. Drugs can be a terrible thing when mixed. I thought you did very well on portraying the initial effects it can have on one's body. Especially one such as Erik. Two thumbs up. Thnx.

The Cheeky Wee Devil,

Cereta }-
Phantasmarose chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This piece is absolutely wonderful. Have you thought about making it longer? Erik trying to quit. Please?

You are a really good writer. Your piece is short and yet I got right into it. It can certainly stand alone but it makes the reader yearn for more. Thank you for sharing your writing.
epokalyptikal chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
yay for drugs!

. lol joking.

yay, i like it. were those song lyrics? neato.

was kinda hoping erik would die though, to show christine what an idiot she is. oh well, still liked it!
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
wow, I don't know the story line of the Phantom of the opera but that was really good. good job!