Reviews for Unbound
MJRTaurus chapter 1 . 2/18
OMG the ending was so sweet!
marrymepeter chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Needs sex scene
Wynni chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
oh, if only.
I like that in your world, they did.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well done once again. Love the mix of Leroux/Kay/ALW.
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awww i loved this! i wish u would continue but its been so long im sure thats impossible...
LePhantomessa chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Reviews are nice...especially for a story as good as this one. Wonderful work yet again.
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Cool. Erik never struck me as the type to be VERY in control of himself, you know?
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This was good. I'm glad to see he didn't die because of the OD. That would have been so sad, but this ending is nice.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
A/N, etc ~ lol so true about the painkillers XD the rest is just funny

drug haze ~ wow, you ARE good _ really get a feel for the "ooh, ish so pretty..." thing ive heard of

dizzy combo ~ well, ya! thats what happens when you take two friggin powerful drugs back to back

Christine ~ *brows shoot into her hairline* well then, whats she doin here? not that im complainin o'course _~ and Nadir too. interesting hehe theyre charging to his rescue... sweet

would write more, but must run since theyre closing here. cya!
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Woohoo Christine!

Love sees nothing but itself.

Everything else "goes out the window" where it is concerned.

the heart connection is the only thing that counts.
lucalevi chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Cool. Update soon.
Cereta chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
*claps hands* I think you did a very good job. Short, but then again, you were solely focusing on one particular subject. Drugs can be a terrible thing when mixed. I thought you did very well on portraying the initial effects it can have on one's body. Especially one such as Erik. Two thumbs up. Thnx.

The Cheeky Wee Devil,

Cereta }-
Phantasmarose chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
This piece is absolutely wonderful. Have you thought about making it longer? Erik trying to quit. Please?

You are a really good writer. Your piece is short and yet I got right into it. It can certainly stand alone but it makes the reader yearn for more. Thank you for sharing your writing.
epokalyptikal chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
yay for drugs!

. lol joking.

yay, i like it. were those song lyrics? neato.

was kinda hoping erik would die though, to show christine what an idiot she is. oh well, still liked it!