Reviews for Gone With the Early Morning Sunrise
Dragonfly17 chapter 18 . 7/16/2007
wow, incredble story so far, i lost track of time reading the first 18 chapters. plz update soon! you are really good at portraying sara's and the teams emotions, a great talent X
jooleeahh chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
I like the way you write this story. It's so descriptive, I could just picture everything in my head. Good job. Do update as and when you can. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter :)
Fiddle-faddle chapter 18 . 1/21/2007
I'm enjoying this fic but there are too many long intervals in between each chapter! Please don't wait so long to update again. I also like some dialouge. There isn't a lot in this fic, but I still enjoy it.
SamGrace chapter 18 . 1/18/2007
how dare you do this to me ! it's too short ! lol

but i'm happy that you finally udapted !
lamcsi chapter 18 . 1/17/2007
I'm still reading this one and am interested in seeing where it is going. Update soon.
KittyDoggyLover chapter 18 . 1/17/2007
OMG! You actually updated! I have been waiting so long for the next chapter and it was well worth the wait. Awsome job! Please update soon. I can't wait for more!
webber82 chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
Great fic! The only thing that could make it better is longer chapters. :D
necira-skies chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
good chapter, but there's still unresolved points that makes me even more anxious for your next update. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get a chance to post the next chapter.
marisol brennan chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
This was a marvelous chapter.

I love the descriptiveness of

the first paragraph.. very good

update soon

ilovekc chapter 18 . 1/16/2007
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! You write like a poet.
SamGrace chapter 17 . 11/16/2006
hi ! !

Where are you ? i'm woried ! lol

it's been a long time that i'm waiting for your fanfiction !

please ! ! ! ! udapte ! please please please please please ! !

i want to know what will happen next ! ! !

bye !
dolphin18paradise chapter 17 . 10/25/2006
I am so lovin' this fic, hopefully there's gonna be an update soon.
dark-girl-faith-sidle chapter 17 . 10/20/2006
i LOVE the story, i wonder if they can find the guy who did that to Sara. Keep it up :D
RosaLev chapter 17 . 10/18/2006
oh i like this story- it's about my very favorite csi! yay! I hope you plan on finishing it.
Mishelle20 chapter 17 . 10/1/2006
This is amazing so far. I can't wait to read more.