Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Jake Crepeau chapter 37 . 8/4
Sequel...yeah, like Dudley Dursley, the next Dark Lord. Saw that one coming a few chapters ago, when you mentioned his fascination with the darker side of what he was learning.
Jake Crepeau chapter 36 . 8/4
I really like the way you worked the pair in of Harry and Ginny. Part of the problem in canon was that the relationship was never developed; it was just suddenly there, and we were kind of left with a feeling of "Where did THAT come from?!"

And your solution to Harry's Horcrux problem was truly elegant. It's also interesting that you wrote in a scene so similar to what Rowling herself did, long before the last book came out. Great minds, I guess. ;D
SonofNeptune94 chapter 7 . 7/4
Incredible.

7th Horcrux Harry, Regulus Black R.A.B., Mundungus stealing the locket from Grimmauld Place.

As if you're a Seer.
SonofNeptune94 chapter 1 . 7/3
A perfect first chapter. I think I'll just finish this story in a week
Airless chapter 7 . 5/27
in the A/N you said "Wow, the idea of harry as a Horcrux certainly created a lot of responses, lol."
um... Harry WAS a Horcrux that was why he was mad all the time in his 5th year and the reason he could speak parseltounge/mouth and the reason he could for example see Arthur getting attacked. And he could sense the Horcruxes on their hunt.

Btw i love it :DD keep up the good work :D
pinks99 chapter 37 . 4/13
Thanks for sharing your story! You predicted lots of plot points for the final book. Great job!
pinks99 chapter 36 . 4/12
Great wrap up!
pinks99 chapter 35 . 4/12
You wrote a really great story, thanks for sharing it!
pinks99 chapter 34 . 4/12
Great chapter!
pinks99 chapter 8 . 4/9
Excellent chapter!
pinks99 chapter 7 . 4/9
Wonderful chapter! Much better than endless camping.
pinks99 chapter 6 . 4/9
Great prediction that you made before the final story!
pinks99 chapter 5 . 4/9
Great chapter! Hard to believe you wrote all of this before the final book came out.
pinks99 chapter 4 . 4/9