Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Corgilover101 chapter 8 . 2/18
love love love!
matt7704 chapter 6 . 1/11
called it lmao
Good
Corgilover101 chapter 7 . 1/6
Love !
Corgilover101 chapter 6 . 1/1
So amazingly written
Finnspa23 chapter 24 . 12/15/2023
Oh no! Harry's angry all the death eaters are getting releases
Finnspa23 chapter 19 . 12/15/2023
Not killing Snape, Bellatrix, and the others when they had the chance is so tiring. I know that's how JKR wrote the characters but it was just so dumb then as it is now. I enjoy this story a lot so thanks for sharing but the no killing deatheaters part always irks me.
Corgilover101 chapter 5 . 12/2/2023
Love love love! You add depth to your characters so well. Can't wait to continue reading!
Corgilover101 chapter 4 . 12/1/2023
I'm honored to be able to read your stories! Incredible
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2023
So good! Your writing could be compared to JKR. It sounds just like original books! It's funny, but also serious. Keep up the SPECTACULAR work!️
T chapter 18 . 10/21/2023
T
Alwin-nl chapter 15 . 10/20/2023
I can’t stop reading this utter train wreck of a story, just out of sheer curiosity of how much worse your characters can get. What a bunch of Mary sues haha
Alwin-nl chapter 14 . 10/20/2023
Pussy potter to malfoy: “I’m sorry”. He should’ve added “can I please suck your cock, master”?

I’m actually starting to hope the little whining bitch gets killed by Voldemort by removing all his flesh from his bones. Perhaps then we’ll be able to see if he even has a spine.
Alwin-nl chapter 13 . 10/20/2023
Some people actually LIKE malfoy? Huh.

Guess some parents toss the baby and raise the afterbirth.
Alwin-nl chapter 9 . 10/20/2023
Information or not, I’d have chucked the malfoys out on their ass. Let them get killed, or better yet, kill them before chucking them out and dump them someplace public like diagon alley. They deserve death.
1,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »