Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
natalieeannee chapter 37 . 2/3
Great fic!
The part that made me laugh most - and appreciate your wit most - was where Harry had asked the healers to say he needed rest and relaxation in front of Hermione ;) splendid writing!
Thanks for sharing!
Person chapter 19 . 1/2
UMBRIDGE?!
HMMMMM chapter 12 . 12/15/2017
Only 11 years too late guys..Don't mind me...
Reuben Beacham chapter 26 . 12/9/2017
I love this story to bits and I've read it a thousand times, I nearly felt tears coming down my eyes when Remus and Tonks were murdered and I adore the Harry/Ginny scenes in this. What I don't like is that Dudley is a wizard, it just doesn't make any sense that he would be one even though his cousins mum was related to him and she was magic. Dudley is down right stupid and arrogant and a spoilt brat and is just ment to be a smuggler in my eyes.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/15/2017
Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy
Jake Crepeau chapter 37 . 8/4/2017
Sequel...yeah, like Dudley Dursley, the next Dark Lord. Saw that one coming a few chapters ago, when you mentioned his fascination with the darker side of what he was learning.
Jake Crepeau chapter 36 . 8/4/2017
I really like the way you worked the pair in of Harry and Ginny. Part of the problem in canon was that the relationship was never developed; it was just suddenly there, and we were kind of left with a feeling of "Where did THAT come from?!"

And your solution to Harry's Horcrux problem was truly elegant. It's also interesting that you wrote in a scene so similar to what Rowling herself did, long before the last book came out. Great minds, I guess. ;D
SonofNeptune94 chapter 7 . 7/4/2017
Incredible.

7th Horcrux Harry, Regulus Black R.A.B., Mundungus stealing the locket from Grimmauld Place.

As if you're a Seer.
SonofNeptune94 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
A perfect first chapter. I think I'll just finish this story in a week
Airless chapter 7 . 5/27/2017
in the A/N you said "Wow, the idea of harry as a Horcrux certainly created a lot of responses, lol."
um... Harry WAS a Horcrux that was why he was mad all the time in his 5th year and the reason he could speak parseltounge/mouth and the reason he could for example see Arthur getting attacked. And he could sense the Horcruxes on their hunt.

Btw i love it :DD keep up the good work :D
pinks99 chapter 37 . 4/13/2017
Thanks for sharing your story! You predicted lots of plot points for the final book. Great job!
pinks99 chapter 36 . 4/12/2017
Great wrap up!
pinks99 chapter 35 . 4/12/2017
You wrote a really great story, thanks for sharing it!
pinks99 chapter 34 . 4/12/2017