Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
wiebenor chapter 1 . 11/9
good book, but could use a proper book cover, or perhaps one exists that I could download from somewhere to update my epub copy with? either way, this has a permanent spot in my epub library, and if I ever lose it, I always come back to redownload it...
Elly chapter 1 . 10/27
I tend to take a peek at reviews before I start a fic just to get a temperature and holy shit I am so irritated with the one before me that was unable to read that the fic came out in 2006, which is a smaller number than 2007 and they're both "AD" dates so logic would say that nothing in Deathly Hallows was canon at that point so it was a canon fact that Snape was actually a traitor. I doubt the author still reads these but I had to get my frustration out :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 37 . 7/23
Dudley one hundred percent killed his parents. But why? Also, why didn’t you make James’ middle name Sirius or remus? Not Harry? That’s dumb. I’m glad everyone got their happy ending. Great fic. ;)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 36 . 7/23
Wow. Draco enjoying jet skiing is surprising. I love jet skiing. Sadly we had to give our jet skis away. Love that Harry and Ginny did it! And Hermione knew! And of course Ginny was going to tell her all about it. Lol. I’m glad they’re all going back to complete their final year, well for Ginny it will be her Sixth Hear. Though I’m sure they can make an exception. Love that Fleur noticed that the love did wonders to Harry and not the sea. Great story! Fantastic fic. Even if Snape should’ve been good because he is. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 35 . 7/23
So Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione are going to stay with Andromeda and Ted and Draco? Lol. Thank god Harry’s getting better. And no one else died?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 34 . 7/23
Thank god Voldemort is dead! Can’t believe Narcissa just ran away. And then she died. With be,matrix. Oh well. Also, Bill and Fleur are pregnant with a daughter who they’ll name Victoire because she was born on the 2nd anniversary of the end of the battle of Hogwarts. And it’s victory in French. I’m glad Harry’s okay. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 33 . 7/23
Ron better be okay. He wasn’t hit with a curse. Harry saved him! I love that Harry got to see Dumbledore, his parents, Sirius, Remus, and Tonks again. He saw his parents for the first time since he was one. I’m glad there have been resistant groups made. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 32 . 7/23
Well, Voldemort’s dead any hopefully there aren’t ANY casualties are Hogwarts. I liked that Draco helped with the fight.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 31 . 7/23
Well, Draco’s in for a rude awakening. Still fucking hate that you made Snape bad. HE IS GOOD!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 30 . 7/23
Fucking Pansy! And she got Harry with his signature spell! I hope someone knows where Harry went! So Dudley likes that someone hates Harry so much. Lol.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 29 . 7/23
I’m glad Ginny’s okay. Now they need to destroy the Horcrux.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 28 . 7/23
Why doesn’t Harry, I don’t know, speak Parseltongue? Honestly, they’re so dumb sometimes. And duh the Horcrux was in Hogwarts. It took them a bit. Dudley needs to stop having a fascination if the Dark Arts. Doesn’t he know people who like them want “his kind” to be dead? Thiugh it’s interesting that Draco is striking up a…friendship with Dudley. I hope Petunia and Vernon stop being dicks.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 27 . 7/23
I hate how you made Snape bad. Must’ve felt like a fool when you read the last book. Also, Dumbledore couldn’t have updated his portrait. A portrait is only made AFTER a witch or wizard headmaster has died. Hopefully nobody dies.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 26 . 7/23
I’m glad the Dursley’s are seeing how much Harry has gone through. And at least they have Madam Pomfrey. You know if Hogwarts is out under the Fidelius Charm, everyone who knows Hogwarts exists, forgets it exists because it’s “gone.” They should do that. Though, you’ve kinda shown that you don’t know how the spell works, so…..Do people know Harry has to die? And the last Horcrux is in Hogwarts, Harry! Pansy better not be up to anything nefarious. I hate seeing Snape be bad. He’s good! Does Dudley have a wand? And Harry shouldn’t use Hedwig anymore. She’s too noticeable.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 25 . 7/23
You did not just fucking kill remus and Tonks! They didn’t even have Teddy! And I fucking hate the Dursley’s. Can’t wait for them to realize that Harry’s the hero and not flipping Dudley. At least Umbridge is dead. Serves her fat ass right.
1,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »