Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
MrsH chapter 37 . 12/7/2018
This is my second reading of this wonderful story. I still think it's better than "Deathly Hallows", in spite of Ginny's prominent role in the story. (I am an unabashed hater of the fan girl and bossy attitude given to Ginny in canon and most FF.)

I had forgotten how much I wanted the rest of Dudley's story. I am glad I read it again, and grateful that you are so willing to share your talent on this site. Thank you very much!
TempestJuvano chapter 37 . 12/5/2018
Amazing. Just amazing.
You have held me gripped just as much as the original, and while the storylines do not completely oppose each other, I find your parallel universe an excellent alternative. There are many things to appreciate in this work: Language, Flow of the story, emotional scenes, romantic plotlines, and verbal banter, Draco's reconciliation, even the deaths you worked in at the proper time and place and reason - so I grieved, but I loved you too.
I do find Dudley's addition to the wizarding world un-worthy for him. He doesn't deserve it.
And last but not the least - it is so damn unbelievable that you wrote this before the seventh book - I just - I'm having a hard time believing it.
You are a wonderful writer with the perfect grasp of HP universe and it's characters. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Hinny FTW chapter 37 . 10/15/2018
I can't believe how many things you picked up that we're right on spot, since this story was written pre-DH! The diadem in the RoR, Scrimgeour dead and Voldemort taking over the ministry, hiding out at Grimmauld place, Remus and Tonks' dead and of course Harry the Horcrux!

Amazing story, and I'd love to see something new from you again. Some cuts leave scars was one of the best post-DH stories I've read!

Thank you!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/4/2018
Hello...thank you so much for writing this and sharing your talent with the world. This was an excellent read and this is not only the first ever HP fan fic I read but also the first fan fic ever. N I must say I'm very happy to have fallen into this rabbit hole and hope never to resurface :)
DonotknowDonotcare chapter 37 . 9/16/2018
Wow! An unusually great fic! Huge thanks!
DarkStarHarry chapter 37 . 8/24/2018
So Glad I read this excellent story. Thank you very much for writing this :)
lilyevansJan30 chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
So, my only excuse for the fact that I have never read this amazing story is that I didn't really even know fan fiction existed until after DH was published. Before that, I was much more involved in HP for Grownups - a forum devoted to discussing canon and predicting what might happen in each subsequent book. I am very, very picky about what I read and I am thrilled that I finally got my head out of my ass and realized that this is exactly what I need. So, thank you!
mumphie chapter 3 . 7/28/2018
oops , last chapter comment - I'll blame te cat on a tab change. Knew I shouldn't read more than one fic at a time!
As for THIS actual chapter...really good writing...made me tear up.
mumphie chapter 2 . 7/28/2018
You know, even soldiers have humor, otherwise they'd crack up.
liyah chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
i loved this story! thank you so much for writing it; i’m amazed at the predictions you made which eventually turned out happening in the final book! honestly, reading this felt so different to other fics, i felt like i was holding an actual book in my hands— i cried so hard when remus and tonks died, i genuinely felt nervous when i knew something bad was about to happen, and i laughed at all the funny jokes. you played out ginny and harry’s romance SO WELL, sometimes i wish the last book turned out this way! once again i have to credit you for how you predicted so much of the plot, i was so so amazed honestly! and i still can’t stop laughing from some of the funny parts, the characters were really entertaining to read and everything flowed very, very well, and nothing felt rushed. all in all, thank you again for writing this, i had the time of my life reading it ! (also i love all of your other fics so much too, you’re an incredible writer x)
mumphie chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Would love to hear the conversation about Dudley being a wizard.
LibbyRose chapter 37 . 5/9/2018
i love your stories! i realky enjoyed this one, it was absolutely amazing! Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2018
Really enjoying this story! Great characterizations. Love how much you have incorporated Ginny into your story line and love the interactions between Harry and Ginny. Love their romance. Great job!
natalieeannee chapter 37 . 2/3/2018
Great fic!
The part that made me laugh most - and appreciate your wit most - was where Harry had asked the healers to say he needed rest and relaxation in front of Hermione ;) splendid writing!
Thanks for sharing!