Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
brigrove chapter 22 . 10/18/2010
I'm British and a friend of mine was called Shannon. Sadly she was killed by a drugged-up/drunk driver at the age of eighteen.

I hope Harry¬°s going to stop with the "Stupify"s now. He might as well join Umbitch if he doesn't
brigrove chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
when asked for his opinion of Umbridge why didn't Harry say that she had the same views and policies as Voldemort, and everything she was doing was actively working against Harry defeating Voldemort and anyone who wanted Voldemort defeated should get rid of Umbridge or he would do so himself.
InsanityFish chapter 37 . 9/9/2010
Woohoo! Excellent story!

The epilogue was excellent and I can picture Dinky Diddydums walking in billowing black robes and with a sneer on his face!
restinpace chapter 37 . 7/5/2010
THAT. WAS. SO. GOOD! It's pretty cool how much you guessed correctly about the 7th book (especially the diadem/tiara, nice job!), although I do find it interesting that you chose to make Snape evil. I've actually only ever read one fic that did that so kudos for being original! I absolutely adored the ending to the epilouge, by the way. It made me crack up!

I've enjoyed this fic so much! Because of this I'm going to give PoE another chance even though I didn't enjoy it when I read it. But if you can write such a good fic as this one, then I'm sure it's pretty amazing, so I'm gonna give it another go!

I just want to make sure I understand what happened the day of Voldemort's demise. So, Harry said Avada Kedavra at the same time as he held the snitch and was focusing on the love for his friends. Because of this the curse kept his soul whole and instead dumped the horcrux into the snitch which immediately flew into the veil. If that's true then Harry never had a horcrux. Am I correct or missing something?

Anyway, great job, and thanks for writing this!
ThyPenOrThySword chapter 37 . 6/17/2010
I have now read all three of your particularly lengthy stories (SH, POE, and COTD), and I have enjoyed each of them immensely. The plot flowed beautifully and I found myself quite enthralled.

My pet peeve that sprung up while reading was your massive use of the word 'said'. I understand that it is, at times, unavoidable, but I couldn't suppress the twitches when it would show up again and again. Just a little note for the future, no offense meant.

Also, while I found you stayed wonderfully true to the characters, as I read this epilogue I found something off-putting. I don't remember them growing up. Where both your other stories showed a gradual shift in the characters, I found them essentially static here. While it by no means ruined the story, I found myself feeling as though I had missed something crucial.

Once again, this is a wonderful story. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Yours,

ThyPenOrThySword
anmol-luvginerva chapter 37 . 6/6/2010
wow ! its far better dan d original... brilliant job ...congracts.
fireburnshot chapter 37 . 5/22/2010
As this story is now complete, and DH is a matter of record now...I can honestly say I hated it. Your story was much more what I expected, and thank God you didn't name Harrys kids...well, you know.

Jo gave us some wiggle room with the 19 years...but I had the feeling she just pooped out, got sick of writing and ended it with the bloodbath of the final battle. Some was so unnecessary.

Thanks for sharing this wonder piece of fiction with us all
fireburnshot chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Poor Draco...he can't have his usual accomodations...what a git. Thanks to Mad Eye he can't even have his name..that was the greates part of this chapter...Mad Eye winding Draco up.
Sharks Potter chapter 37 . 5/13/2010
Hallo Melindaleo!

Congratulations! Out of the 100,000 HP fanfics i have read, this one wins 11/10 gold stars! Your story was absolutely fantastic; not only did it come really close to resemble Deathly Hallows, but it also had whatever JK missed out in the real book (such as Ginny being on the Horcrux hunt or Dudley being a wizard...) However, something doesn't add up: what happened to Nagini? And Lucious Malfoy? Was he ever released from Azkaban? Perhaps you might consider writing a sequal? A follow-up would be great! Keep up the good work and hope to hear from you soon!

All the best,

Sharks Potter aka Alex
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 37 . 4/21/2010
This was a wonderful story to read. I wonder...The Dursley deaths sound oh-so-familiar. -snickers-

Thanks for making this. You did a great job on it, and I really think it's a bit uncanny how close you came to the Seventh Book similarities. However, I really did enjoy the extra danger and 'tasks' like the dragon and snake/spider things.

Loved it.
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 37 . 4/1/2010
For all that Snape is my favorite character, I still enjoyed this! It's really an amazing story, and I really sort of saw that ending coming, with the news article. Dudley, Dudley, Dudley. Thankfully he's stupid enough that he might get caught before he causes too much damage.
Trevelyan67 chapter 37 . 3/31/2010
I just wanted to say that I thought this was a wonderful story. A couple of years ago a friend had sent me a copy of your story formatted for my pda thinking it was the real book (they are not into Harry Potter and didn't know the difference). The story had been named (Book 7), I had never read any fanfictions before, and I have to admit your story sucked me in and I did not put my pda down for several days as I read your story. I read it almost everywhere I went, the grocery store, while waiting in line at the bank, even while I pumped gas for my car! I found the copy I had on my computer today and converted it into a text file, so could find out who had truly written such a wonderful story and give you a proper thank you!

Thank you!
sithlorde1988 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I've read this story before and it was excellent.
potterinu chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
to much obsessing over ginny for my taste
Miz636 chapter 37 . 9/12/2009
This story... Has been as amazing as the other two I read. I can't believe how much of the books you got right! I mean, it was so amazing to read this and see all the stuff that was the same as the final Harry Potter book.

It's sad to have to be done because now I can't enjoy anymore of your stories written like this... Ah well. I'll probably come back and reread them because they were so good!

Like I said last time, please write more stories. The ones I've read were all so good!
1,545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »