Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
harryhatesvoldy chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was amazing, I loved it from the start to the finish. I can't believe the detail and effort that has gone in to this. I think it is definitely as good as the original deathly hallows if not better. It made me laugh, it made me cry and it left me feeling sad that it couldn't go on forever. The best fan fiction I have ever read and I will read it again more than the actual deathly hallows I think.
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 21 . 6/5/2008
I have been looking bloody EVERYWHERE for this fic. I remembered pieces of it and couldn't for the life of me remember which one it was. It was also stupid because I forgot to lock it into my favorites and I couldn't remember how long ago I reviewed it before. Whew! Thank god it exists, thank you for writing it, CONGRATS on all the reviews!
squee77 chapter 25 . 5/17/2008
Wow, you were right in predicting that Remus, Tonks and Wormtail died. Though Percy doesn't, but still that's pretty impresive!
PerchancetoDream87 chapter 37 . 5/15/2008
Oh my dear goodness, I loved this fic. I usually stay away from H/G and R/Hr fics because they are the canon relationships, but your story interested me so I tried it...and boy am I glad I did! I sincerely hope you plan on a sequel, because the ending of the epilogue seriously intrigued me. If not I'll survive of course.

I notice that your newest fic was from 07. Bleh, I hope you still plan to write more.
sapphiremuse chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
This is the best fanfic i've read. I have basically replaced the real DH with this. In my mind this is canon. You should really write a sequel.
Wizhoger chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
amongst the best fics i've ever read!
UchihaMorwen chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I first came across this story about two months before the release of Deathly Hallows. A friend of mine told me it was fantastic, and sent it to me in a pdf file. I've no idea which of the many places he got it from. It's driven me crazy since then, because I've been dying to be able to leave you a review. Amusingly enough I found this by doing a google search for "bloody wanker does look like a ferret".

Anyways, I fell in love with this story, I've read it 3 times now, and I was so disappointed in the book when it came out. I'm sure there are people who will want to stone me for this, but I like your version 10 times better easily. In my own mind, this fic stands out as being part of canon, while the real book to me is the fanfiction version.

Obviously I'm trying to say I loved this story, and I'm beyond thrilled to have finally found a copy of it on here.
Priestess Kohana chapter 37 . 1/28/2008
FanTAStic story, it was very enjoyable and very true to the real series. Congratulations on completeing something this awesome and way long. Tho I am sad it is done, because I like reading long stories, and when I finish I have no idea what to do with myself.

Anyways, keep up the amazing work and keep writing, I look forward to reading more from you.

~K
Bjalf chapter 37 . 1/15/2008
I have now read this story twice already. Added to Favorites, and submitted to StumbleUpon.
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 37 . 1/11/2008
AH! i love it. love the last part of the ending though, and you're right about it being bittersweet.
Ruusukainen chapter 37 . 1/2/2008
I'm really confused by now. I've been reading this story two days straight and I always thought I had read this story already once. Still it got me crying several times, particularly when Remus and Tonks died, when Harry killed Voldemort and when he saw his parents and Sirius. But when I read the ending about the headline I very clearly remember now reading this one. It confuses me to death to think that I had forgotten such a great story.

Didn't you also write this before the Deathly Hallows? It just amazes me that you've managed to do things similar to the book.

It was my pleasure to read this one - even if it was again. I hoped for a sequel.

Niina
Dibss chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hey melindaleo!

I love your story. I read it right before deathly hallows was released and wow! It was just amazing. I couldn’t review at that time cuz I wasn’t registered but I just wanted u to know that the plot, the writing the romance the humour, everything was just great!

Hibbi
max999 chapter 37 . 11/23/2007
this is the best fanfic i think ive ever read. i read it before through a different site before DH and it was so good im going to read it again. hope you write a sequel :)
Patamon32 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Ya you should write a sequal to this. This is a good story. Keep this kinda stuff up. Personnaly I think you write better then J.K. Rowling. Why don't you rewrite what you think the series should have been written like? I would like to see what you think.
Creative Spark chapter 37 . 9/22/2007