Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Freya D chapter 37 . 7/30/2008
OH. MY. GOD. THE ENDING. That is so smart of you, I can't believe it.

This should have been the 7th book. It is FAR and I mean, FAR better than DH.
Amyroo145 chapter 37 . 7/29/2008
Please, please write a sequel! This story is amazing! I loved it and you had me wondering what would happen after each chapter. I'm actually glad it was already completed because I would never had the patience to wait for updates!
Freya D chapter 33 . 7/28/2008
My first thought was... woman, you ARE psychic. Harry in some weird state of mind talking with Dumbledore at the end of the fight - wonder where I've read that before... haha.

This chapter was genuinely touching.
Freya D chapter 32 . 7/28/2008
LOVED IT. LOVED DRACO'S ROLE IN THIS. LOVED VOLDEMORT CHANGING INTO TOM RIDDLE. LOVED IT ALL. NO TIME TO REVIEW MORE GOTTA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AH.
Freya D chapter 31 . 7/28/2008
OH MY GOD. I'm just like, reading the Harry parts and thinking OMG WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO (draught of living death - I LOVE IT.) and then reading the parts with the others is so frustrating because you're like HURRY UP ALREADY AND GO SAVE HIM and ah. I wonder how you're going to save Harry... I'm pretty sure you're going to, just not sure how. The situation seems really hopeless right about now.

LOVE IT.
Freya D chapter 30 . 7/28/2008
Woo! Unexpected plot twist! I always love that.

And even though he doesn't make an appearance in this chapter at all, I have to mention I think it's kinda weird Snape is actually evil in this story. But who knows, that might change... IDK I just ALWAYS saw him as the good guy (except while reading PS for the first time, LOL.)

And I loved the distant goat joke. Made me laugh.
Freya D chapter 29 . 7/28/2008
When I was reviewing the previous chapter, I knew there was something I wanted to mention that I absolutely LOVED but I couldn't remember what it was - it just came back to me, the lightning bolt thing. I adored that, totally adored that.

What I also love is the way you describe all those precautions made by Harry & co. As in, they're flying towards Hogwarts, and you mention how he's flying low in case the spell fails, things like that. That must have taken a lot of work, to always have to think of those things, but they sound so logical. And make the story so much more convincing.

I loved Hermione's POV. And I loved the idea about the spider venom. Awesome how you referenced to Slughorn there. I never would have thought of that.

Have I mentioned this story is far better than DH?
Freya D chapter 28 . 7/28/2008
YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE PSYCHIC.

That, or JKR has actually stolen this from you. I suspected you were going to use the tiara as the next horcrux (Hermione's comment right before Ron woke up from his coma - I have been paying attention!), but to remember that Harry had seen it in the Room of Requirement, WHOA. That is insane. Unless I have been missing something, hah.

Anyway, another wonderful chapter. I particularly enjoyed Moody/Pomfrey, Draco & Dudley playing cards and Ron's reaction to the spider. Great chapter. Off to read the rest because the suspense is still killing me and I am very nearly dead.
Freya D chapter 27 . 7/28/2008
OMG SUSPENSE. I'm insane for actually taking the time to review after that HUGE cliffhanger, but I just wanted to say I LOVED this chapter. Dumbledore was awesome (I usually hate the character...), I especially loved the thing with the lemon drops. Very sweet. You managed to capture the creepy atmosphere in the house and the graveyard SO well, I was literally holding my breath... If I were Ginny, I would've been scared to death too, oh god. And even though it doesn't appear in this chapter, I'd also like to say I think Harry's goodbye notes are SO touching.
Freya D chapter 26 . 7/28/2008
Very sad chapter. Loved it. I didn't think DH was sad enough, at ALL - the only real significant people who died were Remus and Tonks and JKR didn't dwell on that for longer than 2 sentences. Definitely like your version better. The suspense is killing me, it's 2am, but I'm not going to bed before I finish this!
Freya D chapter 25 . 7/28/2008
Umbridge and the Dursleys... oh my, you're too cruel.

And you were AWFULLY good at predicting DH, actually. JKR probably stole stuff from you.
Freya D chapter 23 . 7/28/2008
Oh my god. I really felt for Percy here.

You're GOOD at this.
Freya D chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Here I am again! Just finished reading chapter 13. Still love it. Far better than DH, actually... I love the role you gave Malfoy - letting him teach Harry occlumency is a brilliant idea. I also loved the entire story revolving around the first horcrux, very well worked-out and I thought the thing with Hermione's hair was a very nice touch. Off to read the rest :)
Freya D chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Here I am again! Just finished reading chapter 4 and I really like the story a lot so far. You write both romance and adventure really well, and everyone is VERY in-character. You actually make me enjoy Harry/Ginny - and that says a lot! Love it, off to read the rest :)
Freya D chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Hello! I just started reading this fanfic and I love the first chapter. I really hated DH so I'm just going to pretend that never existed and this is the actual book, haha. Going off to read the rest now :)
1,510 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »