Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Rita's-wrtings chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
YAY! I was waiting for you to write a sequal! FINALLY! *Does happy dance*

Oh, and I'm not anywhere near disapointed...usually when you look forward to something for a long time and it finally gets here, you're disappointed, but I'm not...GOOD JOB!
FreedomStar chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
:D A new story! yay! I've been searching for good ones about Harry, Ron and Hermione horcrux hunting.
samhaincat chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Brilliant! I loved it. LOL Dudley is a wizard - what a wonderful idea and it makes perfect sense to what DD said in book 6. Petunia's desperation for help from the 'freaks' was quite comical too. Well done. Loved Harry's thoughts drifting to Ginny every so often. Very sweet. Looking forward to lots more.
luvinfanfic chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow...you're done it again...amazing start! great writing and original ideas (i mean Dudley a wizard and Dumbledore concealing it!)... i'm so glad that i'll have this story to look forward to during the waiting peroid before Book 7...update asap!
ellie-kat89 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I loved the first chapter and I was so glad that you were able to do something more original and different with the whole Dudley thing. Can't wait for more!
HarryPassionFan chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
It is great that you have a new story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hmm I guessing the reason that Dudley is doing magic is because DD is dead. I can't wait to see what happens next.

~Ana
c.92 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This is awsome! Are you gonna seriously gonna write the whole '7th book' in your own version? i think tis awsome!
cflat chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Good start. I'm glad that you decided to do a story for book 7. I wonder how you'll have this play out. Can't wait for the next update.
nerdybookworm chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Yay! I was hoping that you would write a post-HBP fic. I really like it. The situation with Dudley is very interesting, and a great way of explaining why he was affected so badly by the dementors. Excellent.
Greywind chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Congratulations on the triumphant return! I was wondering when I might see your work building on HPB. I have a few ideas myself but since I can barely update Reckoning once a month right now I really haven't started it. That part with Ron telling Harry about Ginny was just great, I hope we'll at least see a little bit of her in 7th year. I can't wait to see where you'll take us next!
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Aww, I like this chapter. I don't think I really read another story that involved Dudley and his magic being suppressed. This is interesting. I also like that last part with Ron & Harry. :)
starrlightt chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
yayy xD i like this. keep updating ;)
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Yeah! I knew you'd do another story soon. Thanks!

You've certainly set up an interesting premise. I can't help but wonder what part Dudley will play. I enjoyed Harry's manupilation of Petunia. Thanks again!
savedtheday chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
woohoo! finally! im so glad you're doing another one :D

hope the rest of the story lives up to the start you've made :D

hot stuff!

chrisox

*ps i have an inkling that the story will pass the 25chapter mark, the best ones always do :D
Barefoot Bohemian chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Great start! I'm loving this, lovely first chapter. Update soon, please.

With all due respect,