Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Roobutt chapter 31 . 10/28/2015
The only thing I'm going to say is, I hope Harry,Hermione,and most of the Weasleys survive.
Roobutt chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
WHAT! UMBRIDGE IS THE NEW MINISTER! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL TO ME!?
Roobutt chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
STOP...GIVING...US...CLIFFHANGERS!
plz
Roobutt chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Aw come on! You had to give us a cliff hanger!
kgfinkel chapter 37 . 10/23/2015
Yup, your version of the story in Book 7 was MUCH better than Rowling's. Hers was too "questy" and not enough "grit and reality."
kgfinkel chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
I like your ending of Voldemort better than Rowling's. Much more fitting.
kgfinkel chapter 28 . 10/23/2015
I don't want to get too adult here, but it would've been fun in my opinion for Harry to mess with Voldemort occasionally. I can picture Harry to be looking at a PlayWizard magazine whenever Voldie would come barging in trying to find out where Harry might be, or have the Chosen One be scrubbing out the inside of a toilet in Dung's apartment. You know something really and truly gross that you'd never be able to get out of your mind once you've seen it. Too bad this story is already completed... Fred and George would've been perfect for coming up with all sorts of ways to get Voldie to see stuff that he'd be unable to UN-see!
Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
You're Back! Welcome back to the fandom! You are probably a top ten author all time author in the H/G stories with three classics. I'm on a personal mission to do my part by inspiring authors to write by consistently reviewing their stories, including old ones that I neglected to review while I was reading them. May as well start here!
kgfinkel chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
You wrote this BEFORE Book 7 came out?! Is there any Seer blood in you?
kgfinkel chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
I'm in love with your writing style. I think you have a better grasp on what readers want more than the editors and publishers do. I do have one point that should be addressed. In your other story, "These Cuts I have" you mentioned that Ginny's Patronus is a horse yet here you claim it to be a tiger. I think you should pick one and stick with it. I personally like the idea of Ginny and Harry having the same Partroni as Harry's parents...
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
I am loving this book. You have done an amazing job. I look forward to see how you end it.
Zander L. Jones chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
I LOVE REMUS. I'm so glad it was Remus who went and found Harry!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Hey Melinda
a few years back I read this story of yours on your website , that was an adult version of this story, is it possible for you to post that here as well pr maybe get your website functioning again. I'd love to read other again.
thnx
Capricious-me chapter 37 . 5/24/2015
What?! You can't end it like that. That is a terrible ending! Cut out chapter 36 (it was pretty pointless) and that ending with the Dursleys and it's an amazing story! Great plot, imaginative, packed with the right amount of action and emotion! I feel like that ending really ruined it for me though.
Jane88 chapter 37 . 5/5/2015
After PoE and CotD which were already by far my favourite HP stories, I just had to read your version of the Horcrux hunt. And wasn't disappointed... your writing is remarkable, your storyline exciting, your characters so lovable and I couldn't stop reading. I love Harry and Ginnys relationship and her being part of the "golden trio".
Thanks so much, totally enjoyed it and goes right to my favourites. :-)
1,514 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »