Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Mae chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
I may have gotten a bit teary eyed there.
Mae chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
I felt very festive until I realised that its the middle of August.
Mae chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
I always thought Narcissa was better than that.
Mae chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I can't believe that you wrote this before the last book came out. It's incredible.
Mae chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Bloody ferret.
Mae chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I'm so proud of Ron :)
Mae chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I'll beat him to tomorrow lol
Amy chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
Oh my god. Go Percy! I've never been prouder of him. Damn. I want to reuse that senario. What a way to die. Oh! A method of emergency suicide could be use with that! It could just be something ridiculous like 'hippos are purple' or it could be a useless piece of information that only sounded important...
Evangeline chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Damn! You called Harry as a horcrux, you go!
Someone chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I really like this fic so far! Please don't mind me being a perfectionist but I just want to remind everyone that Ginny's patronas is a hoarse, not a tiger. So sorry for my useless critism and I hope u get many more people hooked onto this story :)
Ani chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
Eu de MOrtification? Oh my God...that was the funniest thing I've ever read...even better than some of JKR's jokes...love Gred and Forge oops! Fred and George
mctwist chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Dear Melindaleo,

I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I must write anyway. I, like many, many people, first read this exceptional fanfiction back in July 2007, when it was passed around as what was supposed to be an early-release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was created via PDF, with the official cover, and no author was given, so readers were meant to presume it was the real deal. It was passed around torrent sites like wildfire in the lead up to the launch of DH.

I acquired it, though I forgot about it and didn't begin reading until well after DH had been released, by which time I obviously knew that it was a work of fanfiction. Being a fan of thorough DH rewrites/prediction fics, etc, I read it anyway and enjoyed it immensely. It was lovely.

As I prepared to begin reading it again this week, I thought that I would attempt to track down the anonymous author. With a bit of googling, I ended up here, where the story was obviously originally uploaded, and with proper accreditation no less.

Do not be upset that someone has done this with your fic- after all, if they hadn't, I probably never would have read it. But regardless, thank you for this masterpiece. It is a wonderful alternative to Deathly Hallows, and I think it speaks volumes to the quality of your writing that this could be shared so widely as a legitimate Rowling novel.

Best wishes,

Brad
Guest chapter 37 . 3/21/2014
Oh dmmit the next lord idiot just what the world needed. Just fabutastic

Can we just skip to where james kills him
Epeefencer chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
Though I can kind of see the Wizengamot turning to someone like Umbridge in a misguided attempt to bring control and stability to the Ministry, I also think that once her demands and restrictive measures made things worse they would get rid of her just as quickly. Though a few Aurors may have a desire for power, most would probably resign as soon as her policies began to cause widespread deaths of their ranks. If the Corp resigned enmass she'd have no one to enforce her decrees. Her plan for negotiating with Voly would also not go over well with the majority of Ministry and the Wizengamot. To many deaths. I see it as a weak plot device. Up till now a strong story, but it is weakened by this.
geekzgalore chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Wow. You hit the spot there with Harry is a horcrux guess. How did you arrive at this conclusion?
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »