Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 1/9
Rraaaahh Harry annoys me so much! Can't you stop lying to yourself?! What he said to Ginny had me fuming! What a bloody insufferable git! That's one thing I hated in JKR's books, his "noble decision" (voice dripping with sarcasm and anger)
Mamatha chapter 33 . 1/5
Thank you for this chapter. I really loved reading the seventh horcrux. Every bit of it but by far, this is my favouritesssst chapter. Harry deserved this.
Mike chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
This book is so much better than the real one.
EROD37 chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
I was wondering how you planned to get Ginny into the mix. I wrote a story on this website entitled, "Harry Potter and The Gryffindor Strike Force" (which I'm currently still writing. I wish I could update as quickly as you) and I also had Hogwarts close as well (nice to see we were on the same train of thought). I just can't see how anyone would keep a school open which might have been at the center of a war. I look forward to the next chapter and how they plan to get the trace off of Ginny, since she's still underage.
EROD37 chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
It's great reading this now (2016), knowing now that your speculation was right. Great chapter.
EROD37 chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Good job there, Harry. I was hoping Ginny punched you in the stomach for your jealous remarks.
EROD37 chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
I loved reading how Hermione lost her mind. I saw it coming as soon as Harry pointed out his cupboard. Great chapter.
EROD37 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Interesting twist on Dudley being magical. I look forward to seeing how this continues.
Nik1627 chapter 37 . 10/14/2016
Omg! That's too cruel an ending for the story! But I still loved the story! Every bit!
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Hello,
Good story! I am a #1fan of H&G stories! This my 2or 3rd time reading this story!
I hah about 1500 H&G stories on our computer when it crashed all compleated!
U had another 1,000 not compleated that I also reread! In hopes that the author would finish them!
Thanks for the ride! Good luck with all you do
AaronD1 chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
I've been enjoying the story for the most part, it's hard to believe that this was written before DH, but it's starting to get really hard to read. The fight scenes could use a lot of work and this whole business with Aurors just dropping dead because of guidelines is really difficult to swallow. 20 dead Aurors is a major victory for the Death Eaters. I'd prefer to see Death Eaters start getting killed in gruesome ways personally.
Ari chan chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
This was so sad im crying a little and in cannon I didnt cry even when snape died!
You are ulreally good at writing mabe even too good.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 37 . 8/14/2016
Wonderful! Did you write this before Deathly Hallows was released?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
Ahh im crying you are a good writer I gt wo attached to harry
Guest in Europe chapter 37 . 2/20/2016
How incredibly prescient of you! I can't believe the number of things you called so right.
Thank you for a brilliant story.
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »