Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Jenetikitty chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
This was absolutly perfect... except for that "to be continued"! :) still, the promise of a sequel (that I dearly hope is written) us deeply enticing!

Thank you for the fantastic ride!
Jenetikitty chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
oh wow, didn't see that coming, how AWESOME :D
I'm still kinda bummed that Snape didn't get a last minute reprieve there... I understand that that this was written between books 6 and 7, and that the author had to make up their own mind about Snape and his motivations and actions... but I guess, here in 2013, Snape's love of Lily and conflicted nature are my favorite parts of the character, so other depictions of him-ones without those aspects-seem false or hollow to me. Not that, of course, I'm accusing the author of mistreating a character or writing something wrong... just one point of tarnish for me in an otherwise amazing story that has kept me up FAR too late :) Of course, arguably, expecting.. hoping for Snape to still be one of the good guys arguably improves the story because I'm not sure what's coming :)

Anyway, this was a fantastic read, and I"m looking forward to reading the rest... as to the question about harry making his own horchrux - I love it. Makes more sence to me, even, then what happened in canon. :)
Jenetikitty chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
This is such an awesome fic! I feel so bad for Percy :C And I hate so much that Snape seems to be an evil jerkface... but, I have faith in the author! :D (faith that a good story will result, I'm not expecting an 11th hour reprieve for Snape or anything, though, pleasant surprise if that happens!) ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER :D
Jenetikitty chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
The last few weeks, I've been trying to nibble through a fanfic that promised to maybe eventually get better. Page after page of drivel and character bashing and mary-sue-harry-whodoesn't-act-like-harry-at-all... I didn't realize how terrible it was until I read the first two chapters of this. Good writing, I forgot how sweet it could taste. 3

This is a lovely story so far.. :D I'm enjoying it considerably. I love magical!dudley :D and peacemaker!hermoine! :D
atty.jannie chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
WOW! This is one great fan fiction! I seriously love reading this! I sincerely hope there is a sequel! Want to read more!

Congrats on a job well done!
Nifty Niffler chapter 37 . 5/6/2013
NO! It can't be over! I'm crying now. kidding. but I am sad it's over. Well, I'm assuming Dudley was involved in some fashion with his parents' deaths. Question is, is he on track to be another Voldemort type? Wish there was a sequel. Great story.
Nifty Niffler chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
NICE. You guessed it. Harry did turn out to be a Horcrux.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I'm hoping that Harry and Ginny actually do get back together, sooner rather than later.
FandomsAreEverywhere chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I just realized something while reading this chapter. How is the horcrux still in Harry if he was infected with baskalisk venom in his second year? I thought Fawakes tears would repair it or save it but the tears are so pure, good and light and the horcrux is compleatly evil and dark. Just thought I should point that out.
And I love the story by the way!:)
blewis61 chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Are you sure you didn't nick JKR's notes before you wrote this story...or maybe a time turner...really now your accuracy is just plain unreal. Great read, looking forward to more.
blewis61 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Wow...you hit the nail on the head with that one. Sometimes as I am reading your stories I actually have to remind myself that these were written before JKRs books (speaking of POE and COD as well) with regard to some of the similarities between your stories and hers. Well written so far and looking forward to reading more; especially because I am curious how you are going to work with it compared to how JKR did.
blewis61 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I will apologize in advance for the fact that I probably won't review much until the end; however I had to just say tha tyou A/N made me smile...

"Everyone is so stressed about Ginny, lol. While in canon I don't think she'll be involved too quickly, that's not why I read fanfiction. From the sounds of it, it's not why you read it either. Rest assured, Ginny will make her presence known shortly."

Not only am I happy she will be making an appearance soon but I the comment itself brought a smile to my face because I have to agree with it. I like canon personalities and ships etc, but I read fan fiction because I like to see other ways things could have happened :).
justanothermuggle's fan chapter 37 . 3/18/2013
Bugger! Dudley is the next dark lord with atleast 2 horcruxes...
anna chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So funny; I was thinking about the 7th book the other day and went back to reread it but then realized that the plot I was fondly remembering actually came from this. So well done :)
veritahpgw chapter 37 . 2/27/2013
I knew you'd transform Dudley Dursley in the next Dark Lord. So much fascination about the Dark Arts only make Dark Lords.

This story was amazing! I love it! I hope that it'll be a sequel.
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »