Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
mlaborn chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I really enjoyed your version of Harry's final confrontation with Voldemort. The story was compelling, well written and long enough to force me to give it my time! You did a fantastic job!
nayin17 chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
I'm glad Harry and Ginny are back together and she's fighting alongside him
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
You're such a good author but I'm tired of reading stories where Ginny is not included in Horcrux hunt. I never liked the so called golden trio...I specifically dislike the bookworm, bossy Ms. Know I all
Arterial chapter 37 . 3/3/2015
Loved it!
Chris Grey chapter 37 . 2/8/2015
Hi,
I am writing this as comment on the last section but please consider it targetet on the whole project... and please excuse any faults or mistakes you find, english is not my first language...

You are pretty much brilliant. I read every hp book several times, waited for every new one with fire on my back an i really, really enjoyed reading your fanfiction while waiting for the seventh book.
I read the seventh book, and I blame you for my dissappointment. Although I prefer her story on Snape, thats pretty much the only thing she JKR did better than you. You made connections I complety miss in her story, you developed the characters much more understandable than she did and your ending was so much more epic... i cant describe it. I read your story at least once a year and although i pretty much know it by heart, i still cant hold back the tears at those fierce moments. You are gifted beyond what my words can express. Pls keep up the good work, you have it in you.

Chris
Rahul Phapale chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
Nice writing :)
Hope you ll continue to d best
Guest chapter 37 . 12/20/2014
amazing. Loved it
Gin110881 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
About half a year ago I stumbled upon the German translation of the seventh horcrux by accident and I was excited.
When I tried to figure out who's the author of the story I found all the stories written by Melindaleo and I loved them.
She is simple the best!

... and after reading the story twice in English now I really think the 7th horcrux is much better than the original 7th book :-)
Aynessa chapter 37 . 10/7/2014
This was beyond amazing. I really loved this, especially the interaction between the 4 of them as they searched for the horcruxes. You made me wish this is how canon had happened.

Brilliant!
Mae chapter 37 . 8/25/2014
Oh my god are you serious you can't end like that no no
Mae chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
I may have gotten a bit teary eyed there.
Mae chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
I felt very festive until I realised that its the middle of August.
Mae chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
I always thought Narcissa was better than that.
Mae chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I can't believe that you wrote this before the last book came out. It's incredible.
Mae chapter 9 . 8/24/2014