Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
sylvelle chapter 33 . 1/27/2016
What you never read Deathly Hallows? Of course it was not his soul that fled.. so I guess it doesn't count. Handled it very well I think, it certainly sounded reasonable. Thanks
sylvelle chapter 30 . 1/27/2016
He is such a schmuck sometimes isn't he?
sylvelle chapter 23 . 1/26/2016
Well yes, but I feel sorrier for the family left behind.
sylvelle chapter 12 . 1/25/2016
what is wrong with these people? I hope they know what they are doing (you know that is ( tee hee)..
I hope Harry, et al are right and he has to slap Draco down.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 37 . 1/23/2016
It's a good alternate seventh book, that continues well in the best qualities of the previous Harry Potter books. Your characters are believable, relatable, very human in the good and bad, and that makes the story excellent. I am particularly curious about what Dudley is planning after murdering his parents, because he would never become another Voldemort, Duddlemort, Ickle Diddydunkums, He-Who-Is-Too-Fat-To-Be-Named, whatever, now would he? Of course not...
blewis61 chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I'm going through and reading this story again while waiting on new chapters in your new story (anyone who hasn't started that one I highly recommend it) and I acutely had to remind myself that you wrote this BEFORE Deathly Hallows. It is unc8anny to me the number of things you hit right in the head regarding plot lines...are you sure you didn't oak at JKs notes :).
rnthenu chapter 37 . 12/12/2015
Thank you very much for the story. I thought the story was bit too mushy in the beginning. But towards the end it became truly the most enjoyable aspect of the story. Especially the one where Harry meets his friends and family living the afterlife. It kind of brought out my emotional part of mind when I guess it had been struggling with the logical part of my mind. Thank you very much for that. I'm going to check out your other stories as well. I really like that you want to stick to the canon pairings. They truly were really good pairings. Thank you very much again for the story. Hope best for your future endeavours.
Guest in Europe chapter 37 . 11/1/2015
Another excellent story, well-written too! Thank you. You were remarkably prescient about a lot of things. Liked the Snape-teasing at the end... normally I prefer the redemption arc for him, but your version worked very well. I also found the slightly dark, mysterious epilogue to the epilogue very intriguing and neat.

Thanks.
Roobutt chapter 33 . 10/29/2015
I was crying when I read the part when Harry got to see his parents and Sirius and Remis and Tonks. I was just so happy for him!
Roobutt chapter 31 . 10/28/2015
The only thing I'm going to say is, I hope Harry,Hermione,and most of the Weasleys survive.
Roobutt chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
WHAT! UMBRIDGE IS THE NEW MINISTER! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL TO ME!?
Roobutt chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
STOP...GIVING...US...CLIFFHANGERS!
plz
Roobutt chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Aw come on! You had to give us a cliff hanger!
kgfinkel chapter 37 . 10/23/2015
Yup, your version of the story in Book 7 was MUCH better than Rowling's. Hers was too "questy" and not enough "grit and reality."
kgfinkel chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
I like your ending of Voldemort better than Rowling's. Much more fitting.
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »