Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Jenetikitty chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
The last few weeks, I've been trying to nibble through a fanfic that promised to maybe eventually get better. Page after page of drivel and character bashing and mary-sue-harry-whodoesn't-act-like-harry-at-all... I didn't realize how terrible it was until I read the first two chapters of this. Good writing, I forgot how sweet it could taste. 3

This is a lovely story so far.. :D I'm enjoying it considerably. I love magical!dudley :D and peacemaker!hermoine! :D
atty.jannie chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
WOW! This is one great fan fiction! I seriously love reading this! I sincerely hope there is a sequel! Want to read more!

Congrats on a job well done!
Nifty Niffler chapter 37 . 5/6/2013
NO! It can't be over! I'm crying now. kidding. but I am sad it's over. Well, I'm assuming Dudley was involved in some fashion with his parents' deaths. Question is, is he on track to be another Voldemort type? Wish there was a sequel. Great story.
Nifty Niffler chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
NICE. You guessed it. Harry did turn out to be a Horcrux.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I'm hoping that Harry and Ginny actually do get back together, sooner rather than later.
FandomsAreEverywhere chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I just realized something while reading this chapter. How is the horcrux still in Harry if he was infected with baskalisk venom in his second year? I thought Fawakes tears would repair it or save it but the tears are so pure, good and light and the horcrux is compleatly evil and dark. Just thought I should point that out.
And I love the story by the way!:)
blewis61 chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Are you sure you didn't nick JKR's notes before you wrote this story...or maybe a time turner...really now your accuracy is just plain unreal. Great read, looking forward to more.
blewis61 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Wow...you hit the nail on the head with that one. Sometimes as I am reading your stories I actually have to remind myself that these were written before JKRs books (speaking of POE and COD as well) with regard to some of the similarities between your stories and hers. Well written so far and looking forward to reading more; especially because I am curious how you are going to work with it compared to how JKR did.
blewis61 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
I will apologize in advance for the fact that I probably won't review much until the end; however I had to just say tha tyou A/N made me smile...

"Everyone is so stressed about Ginny, lol. While in canon I don't think she'll be involved too quickly, that's not why I read fanfiction. From the sounds of it, it's not why you read it either. Rest assured, Ginny will make her presence known shortly."

Not only am I happy she will be making an appearance soon but I the comment itself brought a smile to my face because I have to agree with it. I like canon personalities and ships etc, but I read fan fiction because I like to see other ways things could have happened :).
justanothermuggle's fan chapter 37 . 3/18/2013
Bugger! Dudley is the next dark lord with atleast 2 horcruxes...
anna chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So funny; I was thinking about the 7th book the other day and went back to reread it but then realized that the plot I was fondly remembering actually came from this. So well done :)
veritahpgw chapter 37 . 2/27/2013
I knew you'd transform Dudley Dursley in the next Dark Lord. So much fascination about the Dark Arts only make Dark Lords.

This story was amazing! I love it! I hope that it'll be a sequel.
Rosalieemmamailie chapter 37 . 2/18/2013
That was great! Actually, you were pretty close to the real ending! I like that Drago ended as a "good"guy.
Congrats!
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 37 . 1/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story :). It was entertaining to see how much you guessed right about the seventh book. Whenever I told my dad the parallels, he insisted you must have known. Ignore him; he's such a cynic. Anyway, I loved it!
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 37 . 1/9/2013
This was a lovely story! It surprised me how much of it was true to cannon! You did a lovely job of writing this story and I just KNEW that Dudley would become, or try to anyway, the next deal lord!
1,483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »