Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
blewis61 chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I'm going through and reading this story again while waiting on new chapters in your new story (anyone who hasn't started that one I highly recommend it) and I acutely had to remind myself that you wrote this BEFORE Deathly Hallows. It is unc8anny to me the number of things you hit right in the head regarding plot lines...are you sure you didn't oak at JKs notes :).
rnthenu chapter 37 . 12/12/2015
Thank you very much for the story. I thought the story was bit too mushy in the beginning. But towards the end it became truly the most enjoyable aspect of the story. Especially the one where Harry meets his friends and family living the afterlife. It kind of brought out my emotional part of mind when I guess it had been struggling with the logical part of my mind. Thank you very much for that. I'm going to check out your other stories as well. I really like that you want to stick to the canon pairings. They truly were really good pairings. Thank you very much again for the story. Hope best for your future endeavours.
Guest in Europe chapter 37 . 11/1/2015
Another excellent story, well-written too! Thank you. You were remarkably prescient about a lot of things. Liked the Snape-teasing at the end... normally I prefer the redemption arc for him, but your version worked very well. I also found the slightly dark, mysterious epilogue to the epilogue very intriguing and neat.

Thanks.
Roobutt chapter 33 . 10/29/2015
I was crying when I read the part when Harry got to see his parents and Sirius and Remis and Tonks. I was just so happy for him!
Roobutt chapter 31 . 10/28/2015
The only thing I'm going to say is, I hope Harry,Hermione,and most of the Weasleys survive.
Roobutt chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
WHAT! UMBRIDGE IS THE NEW MINISTER! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL TO ME!?
Roobutt chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
STOP...GIVING...US...CLIFFHANGERS!
plz
Roobutt chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Aw come on! You had to give us a cliff hanger!
kgfinkel chapter 37 . 10/23/2015
Yup, your version of the story in Book 7 was MUCH better than Rowling's. Hers was too "questy" and not enough "grit and reality."
kgfinkel chapter 32 . 10/23/2015
I like your ending of Voldemort better than Rowling's. Much more fitting.
kgfinkel chapter 28 . 10/23/2015
I don't want to get too adult here, but it would've been fun in my opinion for Harry to mess with Voldemort occasionally. I can picture Harry to be looking at a PlayWizard magazine whenever Voldie would come barging in trying to find out where Harry might be, or have the Chosen One be scrubbing out the inside of a toilet in Dung's apartment. You know something really and truly gross that you'd never be able to get out of your mind once you've seen it. Too bad this story is already completed... Fred and George would've been perfect for coming up with all sorts of ways to get Voldie to see stuff that he'd be unable to UN-see!
Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
You're Back! Welcome back to the fandom! You are probably a top ten author all time author in the H/G stories with three classics. I'm on a personal mission to do my part by inspiring authors to write by consistently reviewing their stories, including old ones that I neglected to review while I was reading them. May as well start here!
kgfinkel chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
You wrote this BEFORE Book 7 came out?! Is there any Seer blood in you?
kgfinkel chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
I'm in love with your writing style. I think you have a better grasp on what readers want more than the editors and publishers do. I do have one point that should be addressed. In your other story, "These Cuts I have" you mentioned that Ginny's Patronus is a horse yet here you claim it to be a tiger. I think you should pick one and stick with it. I personally like the idea of Ginny and Harry having the same Partroni as Harry's parents...
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
I am loving this book. You have done an amazing job. I look forward to see how you end it.
1,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »