Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 19 . 7/23/2022
Fucking Umbridge. How does she still have a job?! And she’s a Death Eater! I hope someone murders her! Though wasn’t she the Minister of Magic in Deathly Hallows? SNAPE IS GOOD!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 18 . 7/23/2022
They’re dumb af. Voldemort didn’t out another Horcrux in the place where there already is one. One thing Voldemort is is arrogant. He thinks nobody’s figured out his Horcruxes. Snape wouldn’t even know about the Horcruxes. Dumbledore DID NOT TELL HIM! Like nobody knew but Dumbledore and Harry. Like why did you change that? So because of that Voldemort doesn’t know.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 17 . 7/23/2022
Basilisk venom! Jfc!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 7/23/2022
Uh, why are they reaseaeching ways to destroy a Horcrux? Are they are fucking dumb? Harry literally destroyed a Horcrux with basilisk venom! They know how to destroy them! Use what’s already been given to you instead of creating confusing ways. Just saying. At least Draco has someone to talk to now. Glad they found the locket.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 15 . 7/23/2022
At least they can magically make Grimmauld Place bigger. Hopefully both the Malfoy’s and the Parkinson’s realize to live, they have to be in the side of the Light. I like how the Order is taking in people leaving the Death Eaters. Well, the families of Death Eaters.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 7/23/2022
Damn Lucius. I do feel sorta bad for Draco. He better not turn! I want him and his mother to be in the side of the Light. So how is Draco speaking to Lucius in person better than writing? Lucius can still send a letter about what Draco said. Hope Harry’s okay.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 7/23/2022
It seems like Draco is seeing that Harry hasn’t had a very pleasant life. I hope this knocks him down a peg or two. I’m glad everyone’s forgiven each other. And why did Hermione change her hair color? Though it helps with blending in I guess?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 7/23/2022
Uh Draco teaching Harry Occulumency? That’s going to be a disaster like it was win Snape. I hope Hermione’s hair grows back soon. So the Order will be helping Harry a bit. And WRONG AGAIN! Nobody but Dumbledore, Harry, and now Ron, Hermione, and Ginny know the prophecy. Even Voldemort doesn’t know the entire prophecy. Like wtf? This was in the Sixth Book! Which came out before this was published!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 7/23/2022
So they got the cup. Great. Hermione can grow her hair back with a spell I’m sure.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 7/23/2022
So I guess Harry isn’t scared and is with Ginny now just like Ron is with Hermione. Love that. And the necklace Harry gave Ginny is great! Did Harry take the pensieve with him?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 7/23/2022
Draco needs to lighten up. And Snape is good! I’m maintaining that until I see otherwise! But we all know he’s good deep down. He’s literally protected Harry for the past six years. He loves Lily. Love that Hermione got tipsy and swore! And Ron told Hermione he loves her! Narcissa is a bitch. Hopefully she lightens up too. So Snape told Voldemort about Ginny before Draco and his mother went into hiding. Where is Lucius though? Prison? Does Hermione know how to do side along apparations since Ginny isn’t of age yet? She also won’t be able to do any magic.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 7/23/2022
Uh, the project wouldn’t refer to a Horcrux because it wasn’t made. Duh. It was referring to Harry because he’s a powerful Wizard who can defeat Harry. Some of the inaccuracies are annoying. Snape is good though. I hope Dumbledore left a memory that proves Snape‘s loyalty to the Order.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 7/23/2022
I hope they don’t have to break into the Ministry to steal the locket from Umbridge. I’m glad Ginny knows about the Horcruxes. And again, you’re wrong. Nagini IS a Horcrux. Voldemort created one last Horcrux after he was rebirthered. The seven Horcruxes are the diary, the locket, the ring, the diadem, the cup, Nagini, and Harry. So yeah.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 7/23/2022
Uh, you’re wrong again. Godric’s Hallow is a WIZARDING village, NOT a muggle village. It’s one of the last like Hogsmeade. It pays to do a little research. And Godric’s Hallow is in England. Not Wales. Harry isn’t Welsh. and Snape is good! He didn’t know about the Seventh Horcrux and Voldemort never did either!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 7/23/2022
Uh, they still do have a spy among the Death Eaters. Snape! He’s still a spy! So this is a change from the Deathly Hallows. Draco and Narcissa hiding. I’m assuming Lucius is still a most faithful servant of Voldemort? "The Fidelius doesn't end when the Secret Keeper dies, or else all anyone would have to do is kill the Secret Keeper. It's a slow, gradual fade of the magic, and it leaves time to reapply the charm with a new Secret Keeper. Professor McGonagall is ours, I believe," Hermione said.” That is NOT true. If the original Secret Keeper dies, than everyone who knows the secret becomes the Secret Keepers. Like you could’ve looked this up. And people don’t go around killing the Secret Keepers because people don’t advertise who’s a Secret Keeper. Duh. Like really? I hope Snape helps the trio! :)
1,711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »