Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
anna chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So funny; I was thinking about the 7th book the other day and went back to reread it but then realized that the plot I was fondly remembering actually came from this. So well done :)
veritahpgw chapter 37 . 2/27/2013
I knew you'd transform Dudley Dursley in the next Dark Lord. So much fascination about the Dark Arts only make Dark Lords.

This story was amazing! I love it! I hope that it'll be a sequel.
Rosalieemmamailie chapter 37 . 2/18/2013
That was great! Actually, you were pretty close to the real ending! I like that Drago ended as a "good"guy.
Congrats!
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 37 . 1/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story :). It was entertaining to see how much you guessed right about the seventh book. Whenever I told my dad the parallels, he insisted you must have known. Ignore him; he's such a cynic. Anyway, I loved it!
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 37 . 1/9/2013
This was a lovely story! It surprised me how much of it was true to cannon! You did a lovely job of writing this story and I just KNEW that Dudley would become, or try to anyway, the next deal lord!
Kaylee21 chapter 37 . 1/1/2013
I found this story years ago and have had it bookmarked ever since. I can't tell you how many times I have come back to read it. You did a fantastic job with the characters and the story. I especially love how you wrote Ginny, she is one of my favorites and it has always made me sad that she didn't get more to do in the books. Obviously I would love to see you write a sequel to this but if that never happens and it just means I get to keep coming back to this story then thats fine do. Wonderful story and amazing job!
Smileyface3000 chapter 37 . 12/18/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It's interesting how closely some of the events mirrored Deathly Hallows! I haven't checked yet but I hope you have written a sequel!
Serendipity chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Wanna hear a weird coincidence?

This story has the same number of chapters as the Deathly Hallows (though its a bit longer).

Strange, eh?
Spinnerweb chapter 37 . 9/26/2012
I happened on this because by some way, I found it as a published book. It was an amazing 'alternate version' of the seventh book. Excellent work.
Torkijo chapter 37 . 9/20/2012
Came across this by mistake and have to say i like a lot of this more than the original one, great story telling.
BurgundyHope chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
simply beautiful :')
BurgundyHope chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Ok, I know it's been 6 years since you wrote this story, but I just recently discovered it. And while I think the whole story is GREAT so far, the last scene in this chapter is amazing! I can't believe you made me SO sad about Percy dying! haha I mean, in the books he does eventually come back to help his family and such, but I still stayed kind of annoyed with him. But this scene, the way you wrote it, Percy's final decision, it's beautiful :)

I can't wait to read the rest of your story! :)
Inamioly chapter 37 . 7/15/2012
Hello!
I must tell you that you're story was both a blessing and a curse to me: while it held me hostage for today's afternoon and evening (me being a highly compliant hostage, of course), it kept me from studying. -'
All I have to say is BLOODY BRILLIANT job! I am certain you must hear this everytime someone reads a chapter, multiple chapters or, in my case, the entire story, but I'm telling you: you are freaking amazing! It's probaby the best cannon story I have ever read! I had read it a few years ago, but came across it today again, and it never seemed more wonderful to me that right now.
amazing, truly amazing job! You should be very proud of yourself.
I loved every single character's portrayal in your story - even if I was ready for you to meet dear Remus and Tonks' fates when I read it... honestly! ahah
It was an honor to read your story.
kisses from Portugal,
Rita (Ina)mioly
whasssaaaaaaappp chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
Great story so far only one minor thing... the word u were looking for is moot as in "the point is moot" u used mute as in no volume instead of moot meaning no longer relevant. other than that keep it up
Addicted2snickers chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is for the whole story, btw! I love this story! It's cool that you made a different version of voldemorts defeat. Descriptive, in character, romantic and adventurous! Loved it! :D
1,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »