Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
FreedomStar chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
:) Gotta make this short as I need to go to school, but great chapter! Especially the de-gnoming.
KyLewin chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I really enjoyed the parallel between The Gift of the Magi and Harry and Ginny's sacrifices and especially liked Ron's surprise that the people in the story got each presents they couldn't use. That whole scene was really nicely done.

Thank you for keeping Ginny and Harry within Rowling's set course. I don't doubt that they'll eventually deviate from it and reunite, but it's more fun if they fumble around for a while first. Hopefully they'll at least wait until after the wedding is over... though it might be funny if the impropriety detectors got the two of them busted.

Great chapter as always, I look forward to more.
alicat18 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I love your story! It's definately one of my favourites. Your writing style is bloody brillant-sorry couldn't resist. Please update soon!
snuffles007 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Great chapter! I think this is one of the best H/G reunions that I have read yet. Not over the top with the angst and just the right amount of frustration and tempers. Keep the updates coming!
kimyswirls chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I just love your story... I'm glad there's not much romance in it. I like "well-balanced" stories... Update soon!
Masau chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Loved the Ginny/Harry meeting. You always did have a talent for writing realistic romance. Oh, I do have a thought/question about Bill. You mention the scars, but didn't say anything about the effects of them. I think Lupin mentioned in HBP that he had no idea of the effects of being bitten/scratched by a werewolf that wasn't completely "wolfed". Do you have anything interesting planned for that, or are you just going to leave it as Bill now looks like an attractive Moody?

BlackDragon
starrlightt chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
omgomgomg :D:D:D i love this story;; even though i really wish ginny and harry would just get together already :P
Calamur chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
hey! great chapter. i know i mentioned it in the wizard tales website. but it's too good to review only once. one thing i want to know, are you going to portray draco as the antagonist as you did in POE or will he turn out for the better here? Because my personal opinion says he's too chicken to do anything for Moldyshorts. He'll be killed or hide till the war is over
Flamata chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
It's amazing so far...I was starting to lose hope that you would do anything but one-shots...but I can't wait for more! Keep it up!
La Querida Mia chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
I love it. *evil grin* I think it was great to see Hermione to lose her composure like that and that cat flap? Priceless! I can't wait for the next chapter.
La Querida Mia chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Yay! Yur writing another one! Woo Hoo! I really like it, although i think JKR said that Dudley didn't have magical powers. Still, i think it's a nice twist!
PSTurner chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Great story, I really enjoyed the cat flap food dispenser. Neat idea. I know a lot of authors have tried to put the Drusleys in their place, the thing is, I just don't think they will ever get it. They are not capable of understanding that they have ever done anything wrong. Nice try though. I enjoyed it just the same. I really look forward to your updates. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.

Pam
KMaC o chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
you're back!

good story so far!
Skippy Agogo chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Very good. Glad to see you writing a version of the 7th book.
Smurkle Snap chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Totally loved this chapter! Loved when Ron and Hermione found out about the cupboard, I wish Hermione had gotten a couple of curses in on them though. Anyhow please update again reall soon. I know this going to be one of the greatest fics on here.
1,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »