Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
ellie-kat89 chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
I'm lovin' this chapter, like always. But my favorite part of this chapter was the Ron and Harry back and forth banter at the end, very canon it seems to me.

I really enjoy these fast updates ;).
Jesse James chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I'm so glad you're writing another story! I've read Power of Emotion and Curse of the Damned twice each. To be honest, I liked Power of Emotion better than Half-Blood Prince! I really admire your work, and I love your strict adherence to Harry and Ginny. Before I read your stories, I would never have been a Harry-Ginny fan, but now I'm hoping they'll get back together in book 7! Thanks so much for the new story; I can't WAIT to see what happens. You're by far my favorite fanfic author, and I hope you'll write more!

-Margaret
Phoenix80hp chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Your chapters get better and better. Oh before i forget I wanted to say thank you for your advise.
MarinePotterfan chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
He is going to crack. If he waits until the wedding there is going to be a fight. And Harry is going to break them in half. I can't wait to see Ron ask Hermione to be his girlfriend. He just needs to spit it out. Great chapter by the way.

MFP
Jeefus chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Great chapter. I am one of the fans that favor a quick reunion between Harry and Ginny because I believe that simply Ginny's firey spirit won't let Harry get away with being thick for very long. She's waited far far too long for him, and cares far far too much (NOT that that is bad, but VERY good thing). As as you can probably tell from reviews, others think that as well lol. :) Other then that, great chapter. I still love your writting. This Jean-Luc character is making me nervous...Harry NEEDS to hurry up and reclaim Ginny. Also, I don't like the idea of Gaberille (however you spell her name) coming in either...and for that matter...Fleur needs to be slapped. Anyways, great job...and update again soon.
illjwamh chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Well done again. The tension was handled skillfully, and I like how things played out.

It seemed that Harry's thought process was inconsistent, though. He got to pondering a little bit after hearing Hermione talk about The Gift of the Magi, but seemed to forget all about it moments later. I don't know what you were going for with that, or if you intend to refer back to it later, but as of right now it seemed a bit out of place.
Mandatora chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
that was awesome! aww poor harry and ginny! so cute! interesting stuff happening with the guest list thing! looks like there'll be some good conflict there! please do the next chapter soon!
professormoody chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
OH please just get them together,lol...love the tension,please update soon :)
samhaincat chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
finally, it took me three times at various moments throughout the afternoon to get into fanfiction. Lovely chapter, it made me feel warm - I love the burrow.

Hmm were to start, Hermione being motherly to Harry was adorable. I loved her filling in Harry on Fleur's plans and getting Harry's beast roaring and whimpering. LOL

Ron, oh Ron-just doesn't get it sometimes.

Fleur-she made me laugh. Ditto the twins.

The scene between Harry and Ginny was so bittersweet. I really liked the moment she knew the 'homeless' anxiety he was feeling-that was very sweet.

And Harry's jealousy-oh talk about 'open mouth - insert foot' or in Harry's case 'feet'.

The ending was so natural between the two friends.

Nicely done!
Naitch03 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Oh, the wedding is going to be interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh, and Ginny was spot on. Though of course, I hope they don't dance around each other to much.
Smurkle Snap chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I loved this chapter, and can't wait for the wedding. Hopefully, Ginny and Harry will get together soon with Harry relizing he can't do the mission without her and she goes with them or something. Well, I'm off to dance around in wait for the next chapter so please, update really soon.
Black is the New Pink chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
It was wonderful as always. I love Ginny. I can't wait to see what happens with the Harry/Ginny/Jean Luc/Gabrielle love quadrilateral (I guess that's a good name for it?). Your updates make me smile.

Defy Gravity
Sionwitch chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Wow! I love this. Most of all I'm impress because I'm sure that some of the things you put here will happen in canon. after I read this it seemed so obvious that the character who will show magical powers after age is Dudley that I don't know how I didn't saw it before. Also I'm sure that Gabrielle will show his crush on Harry in that wedding in book 7, I just hope that it doesn't get any far than that. Another thing is that I think I know who is the Order member who will play an important role in book 7 and I suspect that you think the same way as I'm, if he is the guest at Grimmauld Place and he was some mayor character in your fic The curse of the Damned, we are talking about the same character. Also I have a suspicion that the seven Horcrux is not a "it" but a "who" (and I'm not talking about the part of Voldemort soul that is inside his body), it is a popular theory so I'm only one of a lot of people who believe it, but I don't want to spoil it to anybody if I'm right. I think you have the "inner eye" and I feel while I'm reading your fic that I'm reading some of the 7 book right now.

I would like to see the moment that Ron and Hermione get together, their first kiss. I haven't so far read a Harry centered fic in which Ron and Hermione aren't already together and we don't get a chance to see how they got there, I think after 6 books of tension between them we deserve to see how it happen, but I'm afraid that not even in canon we will see that :(.

I know that you will give Ginny the place she deserve in all this, so I wont insist on that.

I want to know what are you gonna do about Snape and Draco. Also JKR said that Dumbledore death has a reason and that we will be hearing about Sirius again, and since you seem to be a natural Seer for canon I cant wait to read what you do about all of that.

I'm counting the days to your next post.. :)
funky-munky893 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I think i was one of the people who wanted Ginny back a.s.a.p, but now I have read what you've done with it, I'm glad it's being dragged out a bit.

Great chapter, keep it up :) - Funky-munky893 xox
Mayjest chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
O, very nice. I could actually feel Harry's pain! Only thing I hope is that you're not gonna go the cliche route of hooking them up at the wedding. Although Harry and Ron punching out Jean-Luc and Krum respectively would be entertaining. Even more entertaining if Fleur had told Jean-Luc that Ginny would be more amienable to his advances than we all know she is. Not only would Harry punch him out, but she'd hex him, then hex Harry for defending her when he shouldn't. Then she gets a warning from the MOM. Actually, feel free to steal that. If i was a writer rather than a reader, I'd do it that way!
1,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »