Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Phoenix80hp chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Great Chapter! Finally Hermione does something reckless! I have question though I'm stuck with the story I'm writting and I don't know how to get on stuck. How do you deal with writers block?
The Nursing One chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
LOL! I liked your AN about Ginny. I guess that truly is why some of us read fanfics is so Ginny will have more involvement as a character! I think Jo may surprise us though, while there will never be an abundance of romance in HP I do think she realizes that Harry needs Ginny to stay sane! I will look forward to your next chapters with Ginny as you and I have the same views on them including the missing HPB momments that you have been nice enough to put write out in single chapter fanfics. Thanks!
starrlightt chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
nice chapterr. (:
professormoody chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Gosh i hate the Dursley's! Glad you let Hermione and Ron give them a piece of their minds. Looking forward to reading what comes out of that brilliant mind of yours!
Dobbey chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
A very well written chapter two. I liked all the interactions on Privet Drive, and I really enjoyed all your character portrayls. However, I did sort of get sad on the Cupparb part. It is always sad to remember how crappy Harry has/had it there. Ron's speech was right on, though, and I was very proud of him (if its thats possible since its fiction). I would like to see Harry get some power in this story. I am not expecting super Harry, but I am still waiting for something to happen that will give him an edge vs Voldemort. I really encouarge you to keep writting, and I will be waiting patiently for your update. :)
samhaincat chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I'm sitting here reading your chapter while I have GOF (special edition) running in the background-giggles life is good. Loved the part about Hermione staring at Ron's bare chest - so cute. Ron! WOW Ron - I was just so proud of him. Hermione finally losing her 'diplomacy' was great - go Hermione.

Lovely chapter, of course I'm eagerly awaiting you know who and I don't mean Voldi :)
azntgr01 chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Great as usual. One thing though...Harry is used to muggle plumbing, but when he was 12 and at the Burrow, he was confused with magical plumbing. So, how did Harry use the showers at Hogwarts? I'm assuming Hogwarts doesn't have muggle plumbing since Ron was confused by it at the Dursley's house.
Raiining chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Ah, good chapter! I've been waiting for part two. It's clearly written as a fan fiction, but its a good one. I'm enjoying the slow way your taking it, and the thoughts of ginny (lol) and mix of maturity and ... well ... not, of your Trio. Very good job.

Favourite line was most certainly: I solemnly swear I’m up to some kick-arse good.

LOL!
FreedomStar chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
all I can say is "GO HERMIONE!"
Black is the New Pink chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I loved it, as usual. Ron's speech was perfect and Hermione's reaction was even better. I am anxiously awaiting Ginny's appearance and how everything will play out. I also can't wait to read your thoughts on the Horcruxes, as I have a feeling it could be very close to what might actually happen. As always getting that alert makes me squeal.

Defy Gravity
illjwamh chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I really liked the reactions of Ron and Hermione when it came to the Dursleys and their treatment of Harry. It's exactly how I pictured them behaving, right down to Hermione flying off the handle when she found out about the cupboard. That girl's temper is worse than Ron's when she lets it fly.
Jeefus chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Wow, great chapter. I love the way you described Ron, I haven't seen that before...and i've read A LOT of fanfiction. Great job. I would really like all three Dursley's to get an idea of just how good and powerful Harry is (power magically and power of loyal friends) Please? :)

Great job, update again soon
ellie-kat89 chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I really like the fact that you haven't jumped right into the "Harry getting back together with Ginny" thing and decided that he was wrong. Chapter 2 was great and I especially liked Hermione's "explosion" too ;).

Keep up the good work!
nerdybookworm chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I absolutely loved this chapter, every bit of it. I love how Hermione and Ron are so protective of Harry. Ah, excellent. Looking forward to the next chapter!
KyLewin chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I must say that the similarities between Dudley's reaction to being able to "do anything" with Magic and Riddle's was rather eery. A spoiled brat with a Voldemort complex... sounds a bit like Draco (as Ron pointed out, I think).

Anyway, good chapter. I'm glad that you don't seem to be rushing into having Ginny around or having Harry decide that he actually should be dating her and keeping her around while he runs all over the country looking for Horcruxes. Too many 7th year fics seem obsessed with getting the two of them back together again as soon as possible and it usually ends up making for a story that throws out the last few chapters of HBP canon.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the fast updates. I don't know how you manage to produce such high quality work in such a short period of time, but I won't complain...
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »