Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Greywind chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I thought it was excellent, from the detailed dialouge I can tell you've put an awful lot of thought into the different relationships and character interactions. I can hardly wait to hear more, especially what's going to happen at the wedding with all the frustrated emotions flying around. Keep it up!
kazziedal chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Ok So far this is the best post- HBP fanfiction I've read( and i have read quite a lot) Please update as soon as you can
La Querida Mia chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
O. Yay-ness! I liked all of the Harry/Ginny interaction. If Harry wasn't so stubborn they could be together! *fumes silently* Anyways, i think it's a good idea for Victor Krum to be at the wedding. It'll add just enough tension. Poor Ron. *smirks* Anyways, Chapter 3 was awesome as usual. I can't wait to hear more! (hey i found your website, it's awesomeness!)~Victor Krum's Girl a.k.a. Caireese
EmD23 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Another great chapter. I loved the reunion and the conversation at the end. Can't wait for more.

P.S. You're one of the few authors that I log-in to give a reviw to. Congrats!
HP55 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
good story. like it. but harry and ginny should get back together and all four of them go searching for the hourcuxs
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Fred and George, settle down? It sounds almost impossible! And I think Ron and Hermione should find a way to lock Ginny and Harry up in a closet until they sort out their differences. The way they'll know? Mrs. Weasley's impropriety detectors!
Luna Lovegood2 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Perfect, no way it could have been better. Loved the end. "Prat" "Git". XD Awesome
Caddy94 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I am loving the story. What I would like to see is for Harry and Ginny to get back together and for her ot go with them.
Danny chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
i like the tension. i love how i can picture everything perfectly in my mind. everything makes sense. i love the characters and how genuine they are. good job.
FreedomStar chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
:) Gotta make this short as I need to go to school, but great chapter! Especially the de-gnoming.
KyLewin chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I really enjoyed the parallel between The Gift of the Magi and Harry and Ginny's sacrifices and especially liked Ron's surprise that the people in the story got each presents they couldn't use. That whole scene was really nicely done.

Thank you for keeping Ginny and Harry within Rowling's set course. I don't doubt that they'll eventually deviate from it and reunite, but it's more fun if they fumble around for a while first. Hopefully they'll at least wait until after the wedding is over... though it might be funny if the impropriety detectors got the two of them busted.

Great chapter as always, I look forward to more.
alicat18 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I love your story! It's definately one of my favourites. Your writing style is bloody brillant-sorry couldn't resist. Please update soon!
snuffles007 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Great chapter! I think this is one of the best H/G reunions that I have read yet. Not over the top with the angst and just the right amount of frustration and tempers. Keep the updates coming!
kimyswirls chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I just love your story... I'm glad there's not much romance in it. I like "well-balanced" stories... Update soon!
Masau chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Loved the Ginny/Harry meeting. You always did have a talent for writing realistic romance. Oh, I do have a thought/question about Bill. You mention the scars, but didn't say anything about the effects of them. I think Lupin mentioned in HBP that he had no idea of the effects of being bitten/scratched by a werewolf that wasn't completely "wolfed". Do you have anything interesting planned for that, or are you just going to leave it as Bill now looks like an attractive Moody?

BlackDragon