Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
Anaela loves who chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
This is FANTASTIC - you must continue!
Greywind chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Absolutely brilliant! Especially Ron's speech at the end and Hermione's fury. I can't imagine a better ending to Harry's time at Number 4 Privet Drive. You know I don't usually reread chaters just after I finished reading them but I had to for this one! Glad to see you back with a vengeance, do hope we'll see some of Ginny in this one, Harry needs at least a little bit of exposure to her to stave off that despair I'll be waiting for the next one!
Potter's Muse chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Can I first tell you how THRILLED I am that you're writing a new fic?

Power of Emotion was one of the first FanFictions I began, and its remained one of my favourites to date. Welcome back, and I'm loving it. Nice to see someone let loose on the Dursleys!
Calamur chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
hey! i have loved all your stories. the full stories and the one shots. I'm so glad you're writing a version of book 7, following HBP. My story is going to be crap compared to yours but I don't care. I'm so glad you're back with a bang. Cheers
MarinePotterfan chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Well you have really started this story out very interesting. I think its funny punnishment to dudley to do magic(lol). Harry is going to crumble to Ginny the minute he gets there it is already driving him crazy. but I know she wont take his crap. Keep up the great writing

MPF
HarryPassionFan chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Great chapter Melinda. Loved that Hermione improved Harry's room. I liked what Ron did with the cat flap. I certainly hope that Harry reconsiders his decision about Ginny. I can't wait for the next chapter.

~Ana
EmD23 chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Another great chapter. I loved Ron's reaction, but I wished he had hexed them. Can't wait for more.
Mayjest chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Once again, you have surprised me with your utter brilliance. Seriously. After only working up the nerve to read fanfiction (and thus officially admit my geekiness) after HBP came out, I immeadiately snapped up your stories, and have been waiting with some trepidation to see if you would attempt an HBP compliant one. An amazing couple of chapters.

Some how, you seem to be one of the few who can sucessfually channel JK herself when you write. With all your previous ones, I could legitimately see their place in the universe. The mention of Ginny is subtle, yet still constantly there - just as it should be. I fully expect that Harry will realise over time (but not too much time) just how much she means to him. Unlike several other fictions where he seems to have immeadiately realized without the author doing much.

I also like the potential corruption of Dudley. The ingrained fear of the unknown, be it wizards fearing muggles (which I believe to be the root of the pureblood hypocracy) or muggles fearing wizards, and the addition of great power is very corruptable. I could very easily see him being influenced and misled against Harry. Although why the death eaters would want to, I have no idea.

Anyway, a stupendous beginning couple of chapters, keep it up! There are many who appreciate it!
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Is it wrong of me to have wished that Hermione had used the other spell of the HalfBlood Prince’s on the Durley’s instead of trying Levicorpus?
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Well, this is quite interesting. Glad you’re writing something HBP-compliant. This’ll be GREAT! You’re definitely one of my favorite HP authors and I know I’m going to enjoy this.
Phoenix80hp chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Great Chapter! Finally Hermione does something reckless! I have question though I'm stuck with the story I'm writting and I don't know how to get on stuck. How do you deal with writers block?
The Nursing One chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
LOL! I liked your AN about Ginny. I guess that truly is why some of us read fanfics is so Ginny will have more involvement as a character! I think Jo may surprise us though, while there will never be an abundance of romance in HP I do think she realizes that Harry needs Ginny to stay sane! I will look forward to your next chapters with Ginny as you and I have the same views on them including the missing HPB momments that you have been nice enough to put write out in single chapter fanfics. Thanks!
starrlightt chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
nice chapterr. (:
professormoody chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Gosh i hate the Dursley's! Glad you let Hermione and Ron give them a piece of their minds. Looking forward to reading what comes out of that brilliant mind of yours!
Dobbey chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
A very well written chapter two. I liked all the interactions on Privet Drive, and I really enjoyed all your character portrayls. However, I did sort of get sad on the Cupparb part. It is always sad to remember how crappy Harry has/had it there. Ron's speech was right on, though, and I was very proud of him (if its thats possible since its fiction). I would like to see Harry get some power in this story. I am not expecting super Harry, but I am still waiting for something to happen that will give him an edge vs Voldemort. I really encouarge you to keep writting, and I will be waiting patiently for your update. :)
1,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »