Reviews for The Seventh Horcrux
illjwamh chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Good to see you back in the grind. This seems a promising start, and you can be assured I'll be reading it all along the way.
Jeefus chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
When I first discovered your fics, I read Powers of Emotion and Curse of the Damned straight through; and I am pleased to see you doing another fic because I love your writting. Please update agaain soon. I in my 5th and final year of college, I graduate this may, and I have MAJOR seniorities...so I need help keeping my brain occupied. So pleasepleaseplease update ASAP. Thanks, great job, and good luck
Phoenix80hp chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Great Chapter! Wow! Dudley's a wizard awsome! I can't wait for your next chapter update soon
solar1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
good start
Lupin123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
You're back! Hip-Hip Horray! (Ok, I would make a HORRIBLE cheerleader, but that's what my daughter is for, anyhow! LOL - she's 3 now) Do ya know what's funny? I was recently (as in the past 2 weeks) going through my author alerts and when I came to you I would not delete it. I was just hoping that you would start writing again!

Kinda a different start then what I had been thinking, but it seems like you will be able to pull it off. Though I do hope that Dudley will be out of the story once the Trio leaves. I understand the problem with updating every week - we'll be patient...well, as much as we can! I hope the boys are doing ok - and how about your pretty pooch Ginny? I bet she has gotten pretty big by now!
EmD23 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Ah, another story by you. This chapter was really good and I can't wait to see more. Till next time.
KyLewin chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I must say that the whole Dudley's actually a wizard thing at the beginning nearly stopped me from reading. Only the fact that all of your other stories have been so amazingly well done, kept me from doing so. And honestly, I'm glad I didn't stop. It's a little odd, but you found a way to make it work.

This was definitely an interesting chapter. I look forward to reading more whenever you get the chance to update.
The Nursing One chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
YAY! I was so excited when my email alerted me that you had started another story.

Yours are always so well written and your Harry/Ginny relationship and interactions always seem very realistic... like if JKR was doing it not fluffly like others. Thanks!
snuffles007 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait for more. It's a relief that one of the "heavyweights" of the fandom is ready to write a post-HBP story. Don't get me wrong, there's some good stuff out there, but nothing on par with your past work. Keep the updates coming!
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I have "nearly" read so many "Horcrux" fics,and my most favorite ones are the ones where Gin joins ,s safer with Harry,and is a perfect complement to watches his back,and fights alongside him just is book smart,but Gin is a natural try a couple more chaps,but wonder how so many can write the searches of Horcruxes,when J. ,t put out book 7 of the book 6 fics,before it came out, even came close to J.K.s,so I wonder if her #7 will match any of the ones horcruxes?
Naitch03 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I look forward to reading more of this. I just hope you actually bring Ginny into the storyin some capacity.
HeathroBonk chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh My God. When i saw that you had started a new story i absolutely spazzed. I love it! And i love Dudley being a wizard, but seriously could Dumbledore even surpress his magic? Anyway i love this chapter.
niffler87 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Off to an interesting start. I'm usually not a big fan of any kind of change in the relationship between Harry and the Dursleys, but this works. I have to say, Dudley as a wizard - weird, but cleverly done. If fits in really well with canon. I'm not sure how I feel about Ron and Hermione staying at Privet Drive w/ Harry... it's really foreign. I've never read anything like that before. I guess I'll have to wait and see where you take it.

As always, your portrayal of the characters' emotions are spot on. How Harry's thoughts always wander back to Ginny, the conversation between Ron and Harry at the end of the chappy, Hermione's attempt to take control of the situation w/ Petunia. Wonderful.

Bummer that you won't be updating every week anymore. I'm just glad your writing a post HBP novel-length fic, so I can't complain too much.

Can't wait for the next chappy,

Vira
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
AH! You have started your seventh year. I've been awaiting this since I read HBP. I really like it so far. Dudley's a wizard? And I like how in love with Ginny Harry still is. It makes me happy and gives me hope. Brilliant as always.

Defy Gravity
lbfan chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Great start on the story. Everything seems more natural in comparison to another story. I especially like how you used supressing Dudley's magic as a plot device.
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »