Reviews for Home
icecold1039 chapter 15 . 6/30
This does not seem to be complete.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 6/6
This is complete? Bummer. I was looking forward to Harry and Tonks finding out about the Horcruxes. The three of them - well, maybe the five of them, if you count the elves - could work together to hunt down and destroy the Horcruxes. After all, with many thinking they're dead, they might be able to disguise themselves and move around more easily.

I still want to know exactly where they were.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 6/6
It's a good thing Reg mentioned Kreacher; otherwise, Tonks and Harry might never have thought of doing so. It will be interesting to see if Dobby knows where they are. What is also interesting is that Dobby was probably the Malfoy elf at the time Lucius banished Regulus. Perhaps he knows the spell or can find it out.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 6/6
Well, that was unexpected. Here I was thinking it WAS Sirius and they had somehow gone through the Veil. Of course, maybe they have. Isn't Regulus supposed to be dead? Is it possible he survived that Inferi-filled lake? I guess we'll know soon enough ... assuming he knows.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 6/5
If they had been captured by the DEs, would they still have their wands? It seems unlikely, but you never know. I still say they need to call Dobby.

Bummer about Arthur. He's one of the Weasleys I really like.
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 6/5
I'm always amazed when Harry DOESN'T call for Dobby in situations like this. I certainly would have! Maybe he couldn't get through if Harry did call ... but maybe he could. After all, House elves seem to be able to bypass wards that stop Wizards.

I hope they get out of this alive.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/5
I like Harry and Tonks a lot better than Harry and Ginny. I'll never understand that pairing, and I will always believe it was the result of Amortentia.

I don't know why some of the bolder, more intelligent members of the Order - specifically Moody and Kingsley - don't tell Dumbledore that he needs to get his head out of his arse and get Harry some real counseling. They should know about the Wizarding equivalent of PTSD, because I'll bet they go through debriefing and talking with a healer after traumatic work events. Harry nearly dies each year, or sees someone else murdered, after which he is callously and uncaringly returned to the abusive Dursleys and not even allowed the relief of correspondence or visitors.

Dumbledore's insistence that Harry needs solitude shows how little he knows Harry. Dumbledore keeps secrets and is alone as much as he chooses, but that is the point: HE CHOOSES. Harry never has a choice. His opinion isn't even asked. He is not a party boy, but he does need human contact. One of these days, his "weapon" is going to backfire on him.

Frankly, I consider Dumbledore a poor choice for headmaster. He is totally out of touch with the needs and problems of his students. He should be sacked.
femalefarrier chapter 15 . 4/15
Keep going loving the story
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Good story but doesn't feel finished yet. They may be home, but they're not yet reunited with the others. And Harry and Tonks still haven't gone on a first date yet. It would also be nice to know what that spell actually did. Perhaps when they get a chance to talk to Dumbledore he will be able to recognize it, or at least where they were.
DragonTamer01 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
So does this story have a sequel or something? The ending makes it seem like it's not finished.
Nemaya chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I'm not sure when it was revealed, and if that was before or after you edited this chapter, but Tonks was a Hufflepuff, not a Ravenclaw. If it's not important to your plot, you might want to change that.
TriciaGold of the Eagles chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
I love this please continue!
Canuto-90 chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Finally. I think I read this ff the first time you posted it (I've been a huge fan of Honks since the introduction of Tonks to the series) and at last we got some answers as how they left that weird place. I hope you start the sequel soon.

Epilogue is the coward way out :P

Till the sequel

Cheers
sena chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Your ideas of what the word "complete" means need a real overhaul.
MasterDog chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
The story keeps going great, hope to see more tonks/harry moments, the last one was great