Reviews for Coming to Terms
madqueeen chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
I've never thought of these together, but I was looking for any stories with Ino and I'm glad I stumbled upon your story! It was a wonderful story. Thanks for writing this! Hoping to see more Neji/Ino from you in the future.
naradaughter chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
i love it! can you also do kibaino? that's one hot couple
RunningWords chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
This story is among my top 5 fav stories I've ever read on .
It was romantic and cute, without any nasty 'smut' (which is all people think 'romance' is these days)
I'll be looking into other stories you've written! Thanks for sharing this with us.
that.girl.we.all.luv chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
yay. I liked this. It was interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
This was great! Drama, humor, and romance in the right places
S chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Very sweet, nicely done,
S chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Dayummm you tell em Neji
S chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Yeah Ino came back! She couldn't have acted like mopey me the whole time or sure. Thanks Gai sensei.
S chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
You're under arrest for hurting my heart.
Omg the end was fantatsic.
A chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Luurrrved this
S chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Super good.
W chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
This was good because they weren't just the best of buddies once they got to know each other, that's realistic, i enjoyed that you included Neji being mean and cold as usual.
Thanks
S chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Love this so far, great work.
Ichiko chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
That was terribly sweet.. I'm a huge huge fan of neji so... I really think you did a great job on neji btw.. But whoever you are, you should keep writing. Like seriously! :D
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Aww! One of the many cutest Neji-Ino fics ever! His such a charmer! I love the pairing to much. You should consider writing another Neji Ino fic. I'll definately ready it. I love the fic!