Reviews for Coming to Terms
LittleStars08 chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
For the first time, I HATE YOU SIR GAI.

SCREW YOU FOR RUINING THE FUCKING PERFECT MOMENT WHEN NEJI WAS ABOUT TO KISS INO- cries
birthdaychat chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Kawaii! I loved the ending! :) Man so beautiful! :D I think I'm going to start really liking this pairing! :)
birthdaychat chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
oh my. This is my first NejiIno fic, and I'm loving it! :O
sumire.syrup chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
I love everything that you write.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
ÇKSAHDASHKFGJK JFGSAJFSALFHSA I LOVED IT!
omg nejino is beautiful. i'm shiping hard now lol
xoxo
Ms. Amateur chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
awesome chapter! it should be called corny-fluffy moments in the forest! ahahaha! too good! although i prefer neji with hinata this was a good story! especially this chapter
Ms. Amateur chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
cute ending and yeah cute chap.
Ms. Amateur chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
oh man! neji can be well mean. or was it guy's fault?
Ms. Amateur chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
i know i hate the fillers as well. but you can't blame the producers they have to do it otherwise there won't anymore naruto to create. three manga chap one epi so you gotta let em goof around. although i would have preferred it if they were good, coz they're not. like they suck big time. lawl! good chapter!
Ms. Amateur chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
awww neji's so cute! buying her that kunai pouch and tucking her hair and all! i gush at the softy-ness. great chapie!
Ms. Amateur chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i love neji as well! ugh i like ALL naruto characters! Kishimoto is brilliant! good chapter, kinda small but oh well...
saoirseamy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is a great example to show both of their personalities. I really love it. This is the best Neji&Ino pairing story so far. Please write more about them in the future. There's not much story about them out there. I prefer these kinds of fanfics that stick to the original concepts. I don't really like AU at all.

Job well done. More power to the writer. :)
DiaClass chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Beautiful Story *o* I really love it!
FFNRocks chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Very good story. You should write more of this pairing.
Topfoolery chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
I feel like I should have reviewed throughout this story, but I was too entranced in reading this fabulous story.

Unlike a lot of stories I read, I read every word in every sentence in every paragraph. Yes, you're that good of a writer.

I hope you write more InoNeji, their one of my favorite pairings and it's hard to find one that's this well written.

Job well done.