Reviews for Home For A Second
Tai-sensei chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
damn that was intense I mean dude I even cried a little. they just left him to die. I'm glad Logan found him though. I love your work by the way it's real angsty and I loves it good. Thanks for posting best wishes and good waves.
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Oh I'm so happy your making this into a series! I can't wait for more!
draelynn chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Wow! I didn't think it possible... the set up was so dark, so sinister, so dastardly. And Jean-Luc and Henri so tender and understanding and compassionate... I was sure I knew EXCATLY how this story was going to end.

I was wrong.

So brilliantly manipulative even if the ending seems to mark a new dawn in your writing style. Not a bad thing, just so unexpected for this particualr story and from you in general. I think it's a good thing! Encore! XOXO
Shiver chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I almost cried when I read this story. Poor Remy. I hope you write a sequel for this chapter. I wonder how the rest of the X-Men are going to react to him being back.
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Very good. I'm glad you finally brought him home but would like to know more about what happens next and what the Prof did when he found out. Did they take his powers for sure?