Reviews for Tribulation
Feline Feral chapter 12 . 5/30/2006
That sounded so like Adam...hehe someone should explain X-men to him..his reaction would be funny I think.

Awesome story. I loved it. Sorry that it took me so long to read it.
Feline Feral chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
*happy feeling..with a little bit of a sad one* excellent chapter.
Feline Feral chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
Excellent chapter. Glad everything seems to be working out for them...especially Brennan..guy was taking a beating...not that he didn't deserve it.. lol
Feline Feral chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
Sad chapter.

Sorry not really much else to say.
Feline Feral chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Yikes what a chapter. I'm going to have to read the next story.
Feline Feral chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
Awesome chapter. Glad you reveale a bit more about Zane and Zack..that part not so nice but the rest was so sweet.
Feline Feral chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Hehe. awesome chapter. glad she realized that big and exspensive isn't always the way to go...

Also that compromisation is something you've got to do. LOL.

A very sweet chapter. loved it.
Feline Feral chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
You had me worried there for a moment. Though i find it kind of weird that Adam wouldn't have figured out how far along she really was.

Love this chapter!
Feline Feral chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Poor Lulu. I'm glad everything worked out in the end.

Sorry for the late review.

the next chapter is calling to me.
Feline Feral chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
*hides behind desk*

Very late sorry!

I only seem to have the ability to write short reviews..so here it goes ...lol

Nice chapter. Interesting to get more info on these two..though there are a couple of things in here I didn't need to know...if you catch my drift LOL...

*is off to the next part*
DreamShadows chapter 12 . 4/22/2006
That was really good, I liked the ending and how it tells exactly what happened. Nice set-up for the next story!
zephy-mama chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
hm

i can't find anything to say.

hm
pusa.is.me chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
Weeh! You finished it. Nice wrapping up of the story. It's a good thing you wrote this chapter, a sort of recap of everything that's happened in the past. Nice nice nice. Can't wait for your final story.

*whispers* I hope Josh helps Zack back to his feet. Hm.

:D
Irene Odom chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
very good tie up of who's with who and all that. Good work, I don't get the mutant stuff, but you make it seem real,
xxunowhoxx chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
good can't wait till next chapter