Reviews for The Monster Under the Bed
Xaipa chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was the one-shot I was looking for! Funny and simple. xD Thank you for writing this.
Saiyajin-Ohime-Thunder chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Just a passing by and friendly author.

Hmm, let's see.

Kenzan wasn't afraid of monsters? Wow, I'm guessing the monster must be looks liked a dinosaurs. Godzilla film? Lol, I was right after all, hehehe. :D He... Kenzan slept in Juudai's room and there is Manjoume? I got it, when Manjoume room used by Asuka hmm? This is so interesting. I think I can answer Kenzan question about 'Why Judai lived in a place like this?' the answer is easy, he wanted to be a King of Duelist. Don't tell me the one who Manjoume seeing and made him annoyed are Ojamas? Am I right? Hehehe, it seems really disturbing Manjoume to go to sleep. Use your usual earplugs Manjoume. XD. Kenzan looks like he just can enjoy the show did he? hehehe. This is so hilarious. I liked Manjoume words in the end, "But I'm starting to wonder if there isn't a monster over my bed." lol.

Hope to see more stories from you.

Take Care! Haibara Kawaii.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
*snickers* yes, that part of Kenzan has always been disturbing. Yet cool.
Aya1229 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
NYAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! GO KENZAN!
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Go Hassleberry! WOO! I once thought I was part cat, but I think it left me...go figure. *shrugs*
Osidiano chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Thank you! Finally, someone lets Kenzan be the reptile he was meant to be. You know, I bet that kid really will grow up to be a dinosaur. Anyway, this was another great story; I especially loved the descriptive passage when Kenzan scared the monsters away. Excellent job.
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was pretty funny. Luved it!
Neko-chan WE3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I love this story! Please do more with this idea.
rurouni shadow chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Yet another of your fics are excelent
FoxLuvr chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Thats hilarious! But it makes me wonder if theres something Kenzan isn't telling them... :)
WitchVela chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
uhh, so cute! your characters are always just like they are in canon! thats cool keep writing ;P
Ash Phox chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was brilliant! LOL! The whole thing had me laughing out loud. I could just imagine it all. Too funny, lol

This is going on my fave stories list definately. Thanks for posting it.

Ash
Touch of Grey chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
omg! brilliant! *laughs* and here i was foolishly claiming the first kenzan fic. but hey, yours doesn't have a bitch fight between shou and kenzan, so i still win!
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Hehe, that was cute. P ...Stop looking at me weird, I really thought the fic was cute.

You don't see much fics on Kenzan, poor guy, he's awesome.

...(Not one of my better reviews... I really should have said more...)
Oroko chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
God, I love this story. It's so damn FUNNY, and Kenzan is one of my all-time favorite characters. This has got to be at least my ninth time to read this fic. Much love. ::author worship::